• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Naomi's tickling punishment, then, the Good Guys rocked to the core.. again

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Following the Good Guys move into their new home "digs", they were forced to play two weeks on the field of Paradise Island U as the ballpark was being reconstructed. They had a ten day homestand, a road trip, and then would return to Paradise on a Monday against Atlanta to begin making up some of the games lost to the hurricane. Before the road trip began, Mitch decided that Naomi had to pay dearly for her adulteress ways, and instead of just the novice tickle she usually received from her teammates on a Saturday night, this situation called for a more tortorous tickling. As a result, he hired two ticklers, a male tickler, and a mistress lady ler who would make sure Naomi never did anything like that again. At first Naomi protested vehememtly and tried to negotiate. "Couldnt I just give you a bit of extra sex, let you suck my toes, or get up a ladder?" "No, you are a bad girl, and you need to be punished" He said.
After a Saturday night game just before the road trip, the entire team was invited to Mitch and Naomi's house for the party, where Naomi would be tied to the bed and made to pay for her "sin". The children had been sent to stay with friends for the night so as not to witness the torture, so it was an all adult party. After Naomi was stripped to a bra and panties, a female dom dressed like a police officer entered, and made Naomi aware of what was about to happen: "Your husband tells me you have been a very bad girl, and have violated the sanctity of marriage by cheating. I have been brought in to make sure you pay dearly for that, missy" The dom said in a tough voice. A lump formed in Naomi's throat. Naomi was tied hands and feet to the bed. "Iam going to give you the tickling of your life to make sure that you never again have the nerve to violate your husband and your marriage like that, you tramp" The officer said. With that, the dom began the tickle on Naomi's neck with fingers as she began to writhe around and the giggles started: Hehehehehehehehe! NO! The dom moved down, alternating light and heavy tickles under Naomi's arms and in her ribs and belly with fingers as Naomi thrashed around some more: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Then, the dom worked further down Naomi's body, tickling her in the inner thighs, causing her to buck. Finally, down to Naomi's pretty bare feet. First the officer tickled Naomi's soles and under her toes with fingers, and then tickle tortured her with feathers, ice, and the electric toothbrush on her soles and over and under her toes. Naomi went beserk! She flexed, pointed, and wiggled her toes every which way as she filled the room with hysterical girlish giggles and squeals, begging for mercy: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! I give up! NO! NO! That tickles! PLEASE NO! HEhehehehehehehehehe! Naomi lay there on the bed, an exhausted, panting mess. However, her torture was not over. After she rested for a few minutes, a man dressed like a doctor entered the room. "Naomi, this is the doctor, he is going to do an examination of you, and find out just where all of your most ticklish spots are. You remember how you used to cry when you went to the doctor, well, this doctor may make you cry, too, but the crying you're going to be doing will be due to tears from all the laughter you're going to have" Mitch said. "So, you're Naomi, very pretty lady. Ah, I have to do an examination of your body, and this examination is not going to be for your health, it will be to find out how much tickling you can withstand. With that, the doctor removed Naomi's bra so he could get at her breasts as well as he other parts. Then, the doctor began tickling Naomi on her neck as the giggles started up again: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Next, the doctor moved down, tickling the bound Naomi under her arms and in her ribs and belly as she thrashed around some more: Heheheheheheheheheheheheheehehe! NO! NO! The Good Doctor took out a feather, and ran it over her breasts and nipples, causing her nipples to become erect, and more giggles. After tickling her on the inner thighs, causing bucking, the doctor moved to her feet as well. He tickled Naomi on her soles and under her toes with fingers, and then proceeded to use feathers, ice and the electric toothbrush on her soles and under her toes. Naomi went beserk again, and almost totally lost it when the doctor really escalated the torture and sucked on her toes. Naomi flexed, pointed, and wiggled her toes every which way, as she filled the room with hysterical, pleading laughter, tears coming to her eyes, begging the tickling to stop! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! I give up! Please no more! I'll be good! NO! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!Finally, the doctor stopped his torture, and Naomi's bra was put back on, as she lay there panting, in a sweat, and exhuasted from what had just happened. "I dont think I'll ever be cheating again, that was the worst tickle of my life" She said. After Naomi was untied, and she showered to freshen up, the team had a nice Saturday night.
However, the tickle team, as if they hadnt already hadnt had enough trouble that year, was about to suffer another crushing blow. The road trip had gone fine, and the team was in good position in the standings. They had returned home from New York on a Sunday night, and prepared to play Atlanta the next night as they would return to the regular ballpark for the first time since the hurricane. However, on that Monday morning, tickle team's toughest season would continue as Naomi and Mitch were awakened by a phone call from the team's general manager. Mitch took the call, it was early morning, around 6am, and everyone was still assleep. "Mitch, this is Lee Sniderman, the general manager, Iam calling with some very bad news. Jim Gardner passed away sometime in the middle of the night or this morning, they think it was a heart attack" Naomi was still lying in a slumber, but Mitch tried to stir her: "Nai, wake up, it's the GM, Gardner's dead, it was a heart attack" Mitch said. Naomi sat there in shock. "I dont know whether we'll be playing tonight or not. Not sure if it's protocol. I want to talk to you later. I think Iam going to take over the team for the rest of the season until we see what can be figured out. The Braves are already here, I'll call Bobby Cox and inform him of whats going on" When Mitch hung up, he knew he had to tell someone. He got dressed in shorts along with Naomi and went to knock on Mandy Moore's door: "Mandy, it's Mitch and Nai, open up, we have something important to tell you" Mandy came to the door with messed up hair in a short nightie: "It's like 6am. What are you guys doing here? What's wrong?" Mandy said. "Mandy, we just got a call from Lee Sniderman, the GM, it's Gardner, he died in the middle of the night, they think he had a heart attack" Mitch said. Mandy shook her head:" Gardner, what the fuck? We were just with him last night, he was fine" Mandy said in disbelief. "He had heart trouble, Mandy, we all know that, maybe the travel and strain of managing the team was too much for him" Mitch said. "Oh my god, that poor man, his family, what this team has been through this year, Nai, you guys, we lost our homes, now this, oh my heavens" Mandy said, tears running down her face. "It's been a horrible year, now we have this to deal with as well. Iam shocked, and shaken. It is a terrible blow. I had my run ins with the man, but he was a great manager, and he led this team well. I'll miss him, we all will" Mitch said.
In the meantime, the team had to deal with their grief, and with Gardner's funeral, which was held the following afternoon. As protocol, the games with Atlanta would be cancelled on Monday and Tuesday, the day of the funeral, and they would play Wednesday night, before which a candle light vigil would be held to pray for the players and citizens in Paradise as they tried to get on with their lives after the hurricane, and for Gardner, his family, and the team after his untimely passing. At 6pm, as it was getting dark, 90 minutes before game time, the team appeared on the field, dressed in black suits and dresses, to pray for Gardner's soul, their team, and the citizens who had been through so much during those awful recent times. Some of the players shared their memories of playing for Gardner, and his picture was shown on the diamondvision screen in the outfield. Naomi spoke, as did Mitch, and many others. "What I remember most about Jim Gardner is his intelligence. He was the most organized man ever. He knew the strategy of the game, and what he wanted his team to do during the game. He made his players better by challenging them to greater and greater heights, and he brought this team and this island the ultimate, the World Championship. He will be missed, and may his soul rest in peace" Naomi said. Mitch, the team captain, shared his memories as well: "Jim Gardner was a great manager, a very intelligent man, and for the most part, a good human being. I will say that he and I did have a couple of run ins from time to time. Perhaps I acted a bit like the star, and didnt do what I was supposed to. I may have disappointed him a couple of times, but even children do that with their parents. Jim Gardner was like a father figure to me, and I throughly enjoyed playing for him, and for his team. We need now to remember Jim for the person he was, for how he inspired us, and to carry on his legacy and play this game how he would have wanted it to be played. We will miss him, but we will always have our memories of him, the World Championships we won for him, and the great times we had celebrating those World Titles with him. He had great pride for this team, this island, and all of us. Somewhere, in another world, he is watching us, and we want to make him proud by continuing the posterity he set forth for us, and the high standards he wanted us to achieve." Mitch said.
After the moving and emotional ceremony, the Good Guys changed into their uniforms, and played the Braves, whom they beat that Wednesday night 5 to 3 behind an 8th inning homerun by Mitch, and a save from Naomi out of the pen. The team had endured so much, and now they had lost their leader as well, but they would have to pick themselves up by the bootstraps and survive. As always, they were the team with the iron will, the ladies and gentlemen who were always the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
very good!

i like the way this story is going ,after all that has happened they are are really starting to become familly , which is as it should be!

Thank you very much for your positive comments windowguy. They are much appreciated. Yes, as you say, Iam trying to write this story line as if they are a family, making it "real" to an extent even though they are a fictional tickling baseball team on a tropical island. I've brought in issues of rape, revenge, adultery, natural disaster, loss of their homes, and now the death of and loss of their manager, and in spite of it all they survive. Stay tuned, there is more where this came from. Again, your comments are always appreciated.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back