• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revenge

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
REVENGE

Lisa was 35 years old. She was beautiful, wealthy and arrogant.

Her beautiful green eyes, black hair and incredible sexy body “inspired” almost every men she knew. She was married, but enjoyed cheating her husband, she was actually dating her polo instructor.

On her birthday her jealous husband gave her a gift, an envelope with a business card inside : The Caressing – Relax and Enjoy, the massage center was uptown Manhattan.

When she arrived that Friday evening a charming oriental girl received her and said: - “ Good evening and happy birthday madam” “ My name is Maiko and I am at your service. I will give you the most pleasant massage”

Lisa was lying on her stomach, Maiko gave her an incredible massage in her neck and back, she also used her bare feet to massage her client s back : - “Mmmmmmmmmm, this is really great, your toes are so strong and skilled”

– “Thank You madam”, was Maiko s answer, “…now comes the best part of the caressing, I ll take care of your feet, but you have to lie on your back and I need to secure you to the table, in case you fall” ¿ Is that OK?

-¿ Secure me? OK

An assistant helped Maiko “secure” Lisa, as the table was so narrow they tied her hands back and ankles together, Lisa felt a little helpless and concerned – “ Is this bondage really necessary”?

- “ Of course it is” was Maiko s answer and brought a tape record and played a tape, Lisa heard her husband s voice: Happy Birthday my dear!!!!! I hope you enjoyed the back massage but now your perfect feet are going to be caressed, by the way ¿ how is the polo instructor doing? ¿how good is he?

Lisa was frightened, she was completely bound and her husband knew everything about her and her polo instructor, she became horrified when she heard: - Maiko: Start with the tickling!

- “OK my dear” was Maiko s answer,” ….this is going to be really interesting, your husband told me about your ticklishness and paid me a lot of money to tickle torture you, I am going to record the session for your husband s delight and believe me its going to be a very very long session”
- NOOOOO Please Maiko I ll pay you whatever, but don’t tickle me please.

Maiko went to the exposed armpits of Lisa and began to caress them with her expert hands – “ Koootchee kooothche koootcheee!”

- NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEESEE was the only answer. Maiko continued for 10 minutes and went to the ribcage, - “ Lisa you really have a wonderful body, Now I will work in your ribcage and tummy”

- HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH NOOOOOOOOOOOCANTSTAAAAAANND IT!!

- Ohh my dear, its too bad, you should have behaved yourself, but now its payback time, sweet sweet revenge”

Her fingers poked and teased the ribcage as playing a piano, her flat tummy and sensible navel received the cruel treatment as well and then back to the armpits, and again and again till exhaustion

Lisa was completely broken, sobbing and crying pleading for mercy:” For God s sake stop it please, have pity” Her begs were interrupted by Maiko s mouth and fingers teasing and tickling the sensible thighs and incredible ticklish knees.

After 40 minutes of upper body and knee treatment Maiko said : “ OK my dear now comes the best part, I was waiting to go for your feet”
- Not my feet, oh they are so ticklish I beg you Ill pay you noooo!!!!

- “ Lisa, you have so beautiful feet, they are perfect I ll tickle torture them for free” “ Technique is very important while tickling feet….. one should look carefully where , when and how to apply the fingernails” “ the arches and insteps are the softest parts of the feet, in those spots to achieve the best results you have to tickle gently, when tickling the balls of the feet and heels, the harder parts one should work harder”

The description of the torture horrified Lisa who trembled and sobbed while begging: - “ I beg you Maiko. I beg you, have mercy, don’t torture my poor feet!!!”

Lisa s feet were really perfect, size 7 high arches beautiful toes, the extra smooth and soft soles were treated weekly by a podiatrist so even the round pink heels were extremely soft with no callous on them.

With round movements Maiko began the torture at the heels of her victim, her strokes made Lisa scream: “ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, PLLEEEEEEESSEEEE DOOOOONT HAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH”

Inspired with her prisoner s reaction Maiko ran her fingers from the heels through the outside edge of the soles to the smallest toes, the treatment went on, the sadistic torturer worked the sensible soles up and down.

To prevent the bending of the sensible toes she toecuffed them while saying to the victim: -“ Are you enjoying?, now its toe time”

Lisa s screams were now fainting, she was exhausted so the torturer stopped and said : - “ It is very important to give the prisoner a rest, otherwise the soles get used to the tickling and we do not want this to happen”

After five minutes, she started again relentless, her fingernails worked in the heels while her wet tongue tortured the toes and the balls of Lisa s helpless feet.

-“ NOOOOOOOOOO ICANT STAND IT NO MOOOOORE ILLL PEEEEEEE MYSEEEELF PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!! So she peed herself, while crying and begin she broke in tears one more time exhausted.

-“ Ok Lisa ¿are you OK? I love to hear your screams but I am taking a rest, this is going to be a very long ordeal.
- “Bbbbbut, ¿isn’t it enough? cried Lisa
- ¿Enough?” This is just the beginning, your husband paid me for the whole weekend, we are on Friday, so take a rest and enjoy” and she turned of the lights.

Great story but what's with the upside down question marks?:confused:

Bootman said:
Great story but what's with the upside down question marks?:confused:

Sorry, it happens that I am Argentinian and in spanish language a question is marked with 2 question marks, the first upside down as it follows:

¿Cómo estás? means: How are you?

Sorry

Hey no problem diego. It's ok man. I just never saw that before, because I'm a silly american.lol :D

Very nice!!!

Great story amigo!!!!
I'd like to read more!!!
Does this have a continuation???

Thank you very much

Thank you very much for your feed back.

FOR LISA

Hello Lisa, welcome to the forum

This is the repost of one of my first stories, the victim has the same name as yourself. Please forgive my English

Regards

Diego

Diego said:

This is the repost of one of my first stories [rest deleted]

Regards

Diego

Thanks for reposting it! It is a fine story, and it must have been posted before I became a member here.

Thank you

Thanks for your comments Milagros

Diego

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back