• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

true story

bobman82

it was the august after college of this year....

Liz was a very shy and quiet girl who i shared a schedule with for the past year. She never talked much, but when i introduced myself, we instantly became friends. She didnt really talk to anyone else and her shyness hindered her from many social activities. Not being so personable myself, she was my only good friend off campus.

Liz is 5' 6" with sholder length auburn hair. She is lean, but devleoped, and very athletic. She isn't pale, but not very tan. She never goes to the beach but is always at the gym or mall. She rarely shows her perfect size 8 feet and never wears flip flops.

Friday night, my best friend liz was coming home from the gym when she realized that she had lost her keys. Her building supervisor was away til sunday, so she couldn't get another pair. She needed a place to stay, and my home, only two blocks down, was an optimal choice.

She came to the door sweating, wearing a sweat shirt, break away pants, a sports bra, and running shoes. She told me her predicament and asked if she could spend the weekend here. I graciously let her in, and allowed her to stay. She took off the sweat shirt and shoes, revealing white cotton socks. She then helped me set up her bed, which was my fold out couch. We put my very odd sheets on with a denim blanket. I offered her some food but she said no.

She then wanted to take a shower. When she got into the tub, she realized she left her change of clothes at the gym. Too tired to get them, she just borrowed some of mine. She took a pair of pajama pants and my pink floyd t shirt.

When she came out of the shower she was wearing my clothes, and was walking BAREFOOT! This was the first time i ever really saw her feet up close. She sat on her bed and sprawled out.

"Oh my god, my workout was so hard!", she moaned. I need a massage.

"I can give you one." I replied.

Liz blushed "You give massages?"

"Yup. People say I am incredible."

"Alright then. Work your magic Kyle."

We lauhged and then I began. Being the ticklephile and foot lover that I am, I asked if I could massage her feet. To my surprise she said yes.

Her size 8 feet were pefect. Very soft, tons of wrinkles when she moved them, and perfect toes, each one falling into place. They were pretty white, i guess cause she rarely showed them off.

I told her to lie on her back, and I grabbed both her feet and locked them in my arms. I then pulled her ten toes back, and immediately she giggeled.

"Something wrong?"
"No i'm just really really really ticklish. I should have told u."
"Ok ill be gentle."

But gentle i was not.

I pulled back her toes and started to play an intense round of "This little piggy" She flipped out.

"OH MY GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH No NAHAHAHAHAHA STAH STAH STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaH STAH STAH STOP ST- HAHA No NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY FEHE HEHEHEHEHE NOT MY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

She was a giggling mess. I then took my shoelace and tied her two big toes together. She was stil laughing from my playing with her beautiful toes.

"Ok ok I'm sorry liz. I wont tickle anymore. Just a massage."
"You promise?"
"I promise."
I started massaging her feet again, no tickling like I said, but this time I had a plan. I was going to lick her barefeet. I kept massaging for about ten minutes to relax her. Right now her eyes were closed and she was semi conscious. I put a blind fold on her to "intensify the massage". I then left for about 30 seconds to grab a bottle of vanilla extract (something tasty for me to lick). Because she couldn't see it, I told her it was a bottle of lavander lotion, that would soothe her achey feet. She just nodded. I rubbed it into her souls, and left it open on the arm of the bed. About ten minutes more of massaging, I then began to put my plan into action. I grabbed her left foot, and put her big toe into my mouth.

Her reaction was instantaneous. But with her toes tied and blindfold on all she could do was laugh. Her abdomen was shaking violently and she knocked the bottle of vanilla extract all over herself. She was now sticky and laughing. It took me a good 45 minutes to lick those babies clean.

I let her go but she wasnt mad. She was like "Wow! Can i use ur shower again?"

She showered and came out in more of my clothes.

She then lied down on the bed next to me and put her arm around me. We then watched Blue Crush, while I massaged her feet for real.

(I do have a picture of this, Ill post it if someone wants it)

P...pp...pictures. Did you say pictures? [blank stare]

Yes please.

Congratulations on your first post, Bobman! :D

The TMF is a wonderful place, and the Post Stories forum is my favorite. Have fun here.

Very nice story; do tell us more about the rest of the weekend. :)

dude... you da man...

please do show the pic... there's nothing quite like a ticklish athletic chick and her beautiful feet... :D

I am not one for suspense or patience. WHERES THAT PICTURE!!!!

True story? - Fantastic! Unbelievable!

Your first post? - Once again this is so fantastic it's hard to believe, Bob! Your story is so well written, that I feel as though I'd read some of your work under another name.

All in all what can I say but - Fantastic! Unbelievable! :yowzer:

Post number one and he knocks it out of the park!!!

And offers pics...Grand Slam...

Oh, and vanilla extract...brilliant...I will have to try that tonight!

Umm you can send the pics to [email protected] :D

sole seeker said:
True story? - Fantastic! Unbelievable!

Your first post? - Once again this is so fantastic it's hard to believe, Bob! Your story is so well written, that I feel as though I'd read some of your work under another name.

All in all what can I say but - Fantastic! Unbelievable! :yowzer:

Sole Seeker, you just crack me up!

We are still waiting on the pics here..............
*taps my foot impatiently*

sry to keep u waiting... i tried scanning the pics in but it said i had the wrong format.... ill gladly email them though

bobman82 said:
sry to keep u waiting... i tried scanning the pics in but it said i had the wrong format.... ill gladly email them though

_What_ said you had the wrong format? If you can email them, view them on a computer, etc., then you can post them.

Try tickletheater.com

Regards,

TK

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back