• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Dangers of Helium (F's/m)

Warrior428

The Dangers of Helium

The girls of the Avondale High School varsity cheerleading squad are getting ready for a very productive Saturday morning. After spending most of a Friday night putting together their booth for the bake sale
they were going to give, the only thing left to do before opening up shop is to decorate it. They decided on something simple, colored balloons.

The goal for this bake sale is to raise money for them to buy new uniforms. It's long overdue for a new look. These ladies were very dedicated and worked very hard organizing, constructing, and of course
baking a plethora of desserts. Also, their parents, grandparents and other relatives contributed to their cause by preparing some of their best recipes as well.

Angela Jones, head cheerleader and mastermind of this bake sale is the first one at the booth setting up. Her brother Glen asked to tag along, he had no other weekend plans. She immediately put him to work. He's in charge of inflating the balloons. As more of the other cheerleaders arrived, Glen sat on the floor with the boxes of balloons and the big helium tank getting the balloons ready for the girls to decorate their booth. Most of the squad knew Glen, a few had crushes on him. Glen like to have fun, a pretty average 18-year-old. His sister is pretty much the same way, so the two of them get along good.

About thirty minutes into it, Glen decided to have a little fun with the helium. He put his lips around the nozzle and took a deep breath. Then he started talking in that high-pitched voice.

"I'm not affected by helium. I repeat, I'm not affected by helium."

"Hey! Glen, don't do that." Angela scolded, "That tank costs money. Don't waste the helium."

Glen didn't respond. Instead he just continued on with inflating more balloons. Another thirty minutes, he took in another lung full.

"E.T. phone home. E.T. phone home."

"GLEN! WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU? THAT'S STRIKE TWO!" yelled Angela.

When Glen went back to work, Angela asked her friends to huddle in with her while she whispered something to them without him hearing. Since he had his back turned to them, he didn't notice.

An hour later, Glen finished all the balloons. There was still helium left in the tank. Since he was finished, he decided to alter his voice again.

"Follow the yellow brick road. Follow the yellow brick road. Follow, follow, follow, follow, follow the yellow brickAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

To Glen's surprise, he got ambushed by five frustrated cheerleaders. Apparently, Angela told her friends about how she disciplines her brother at home when their parents are away. In the house, fighting was not tolerated, if their parents see a single solitary bruise or scratch on any of their bodies, both were severely and equally punished. Finding a loophole can have so many advantages.

"Strike three, Glen. Now LAUGH! I wanna hear that high-pitched voice you kept showing off. Do you know how much that helium tank costs? I want my money's worth. Come on Glen, sound off like you
got a pair."

"HAAAAAAAA, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA! HAAAAAAAA, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!"

Poor Glen was in pure hysterics at this point. Each girl sat on a limb while tickling a nearby spot. The girls on his legs had their backs to him so they can tickle his feet. The girls on his arms worked an armpit. Angela straddled his waist and did the rest of his torso. All the usual tickle spots covered.

"A-kootchy-kootchy! A-wootchy-wootchy!" teased his sister, "You sound so cute, just like a little chipmunk. You see girls, this is how I play with my brother at home when I get bored, or when I want to
make him do something. Laugh for us Glen. The whole cheerleading squad is looking at you RIGHT NOW."

"NOOOOOOO HA HA HA HA HA PLEEE HE HE HE HEEASE! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! STOP IT! HE HE HE HE HE HE! CUT IT OUT!"

Glen was able to concentrate enough through the onslaught to see through the tears that Angela was right. All the cheerleaders are accounted for, ready to start the bake sale. They hadn't opened up shop yet, because of this very entertaining diversion. They all thought he was adorable.

"You know," said one of them, "I always said that Glen was cute, but this is really the icing on the cake. Will you just look at him. Hey Angela, can I tickle him too?"

"Yeah, me too." said another.

"Why sure," replied Angela, "you can take my place. I tickle him all the time."

Angela gets up and relinquishes her territory to another torturer. As do the original four so that the rest can have a turn. They all have worked so hard to make this bake sale a success, they could afford to have a little fun.

"HAAAAAAAA, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA! AAAA NN GELA WAIT! HE HE HE HE HA HA HA HA HA! YOU CAN'T LET THEM TICKLE ME HE HE HE HE HE HE! COME ON, I'M SORRRRRYYYHE HE HE HE HE!"

"Sorry bro, but you almost ruined all our hard work getting this booth set up. You better be glad your finished all the balloons, else it would've been worse. Take your punishment like a man. Keep him laughing girls."

Twenty minutes later, most of the cheerleaders have finished venting out their tension on poor Glen. When Angela and some of the others got the booth finished and brought the pastries out on display, she
noticed that there was already a crowd beginning to form a line. She didn't even put a sign up yet. Apparently, the sound of giggling mice was what attracted them. They were trying to see what was
going on. Angela thought to herself. ‘What a wonderful idea to attract customers, we'll have the money for new uniforms in no time.'

"Hey Maggie, here, get another tank of helium and some rope." Angela order her fellow cheerleader as she handed her some money.

Two hours later, the bake sale is a blast. Angela and the others had a new marketing strategy. If a customer purchases more than $20 worth of desserts, they get to tickle Glen for ten minutes, after that it's a dollar for every five minutes. When Maggie came back with the tank and rope, she also got a breathing mask attachment with tube to strap to Glen's face.

As for Glen himself, he was the biggest thing to hit the school. Tied to a small table, spread eagled with limbs tied to each of the table's legs. Not to mention stripped down to his underwear. He was tickled mercilessly by about 75 classmates, girls lucky for him. His popularity of being the best tutor in school is coming back to haunt him.

Thanks

Hey, I'm glad you liked it. I was born with a vivid imagination. Actually, my imagination is like an M-16 rifle with unlimited ammo. Just ask Morandilas, I send him a new story every week. I specialize in F/m mostly because of my past experiences, growing up in a house full of women. Not to mention being disabled, which makes me a female tickler's dream.

Anyway, this is the first of many more to come. So thanks again, I welcome all input, and welcome to my world.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back