• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Britney Spears Showed Off Her Bare Foot To Leno!

D. Turtelli

TMF Regular
I just watched Jay Leno w/Britney Spears, and Jay was reading ?'s from the audience. One question was "What don't you like about your feet, and can you show us why?" Britney then took off her boot and sock and showed everyone her foot top and bottom, up close and talking about her big toe being too big or whatever and her tattoo on top of her foot and around her index toe. There was no tickling, but it's feet that belong to Britney Spears and she's talking about it, and that's good enough for me.

SOMEONE MAKE PICS OF THIS PLEEZZZZZZ!

This was pretty cool...I actually taped the Leno show with hopes of seeing something like this...

no way to make any caps or clips, though...

Sorry,

Pips

Yeah, I saw it too. Pretty feet. However, I'm disappointed in Jay, cuz he would have normally tickled Britney like he did with Heather Locklear. Wasted opportunity.:(

When did Jay tickle Heather Locklear? Or, maybe that has to be a thread unto itself...

Video caps and a clip can be found here:

The Mouse Pad

You have to click on the small picture to get the array of tiny pictures on a new page, and then click on any of the tiny pictures to get a full-sized version.

Warning: Pictures on the HITW Gang website are usually available to the general public for only one week, after which they are available to members only. So go there and download what you like now.

Last edited:
I agree

I would have to agree...it was definitely not one of the better looking feet I've ever seen (don't know if that's grammatically correct, but you know what I mean)

Pips

Looks like she bites her nails, too. That's surprising for someone who's considered to be such a sex symbol. I wonder if she wears press-ons for her photo shoots.

natural tickler said:
who's feet are you talking about?? Britney's of Heather's???

Britney's, I am sure he meant. Heather has fairly cute feet, but Britney's are quite frightening.

Mimi

now looking again in retrospect, her feet does look ugly. I must have seen it before from a distance, but now close up, it is rather disappointing for a pretty girl like that to have such ugly feet. A shame, really:sowrong:

You can imagine why she rarely wears open-foot shoes. Her big toes are too big, and her other toes are way too small. Well, she isn't exactly my type anyway.

natural tickler said:
now looking again in retrospect, her feet does look ugly. I must have seen it before from a distance, but now close up, it is rather disappointing for a pretty girl like that to have such ugly feet. A shame, really:sowrong:

I can over look this? If I had the oppurtunity I'd still do her. She's hot.

Iggy pop said:
I can over look this? If I had the oppurtunity I'd still do her. She's hot.

My thoughts exactly Iggy. This is like not wanting to go to Disneyland just because the Matterhorn is down for repairs.

Dancers tend not to have the most beautiful feet. They get beat up a lot and sometimes sort of mutilated and stunted. And that's really what Britney is more than a singer: a dancer. They may not have always been that gross.

The reason Jay probably didn't tickle her feet, is because he's almost three times her age. She's so young(whereas Heather's much closer to his age) he probably thought it might be a little inappropriate.

Maybe he didnt tickle her because he thought (just like us) that she had ugly feet.
Her upperbody makes for it though, and don't forget that she said she was ticklish on her sides...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back