• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Willow's Punishment Part 2

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
This scene does not involve Dawn, Buffy, Anya and certainly not Xander.

After Willow erased all of the memories of the gang. Tara started to pack her stuff. Trying to forget what she was giving up. She then heard a gun click. Worried about Willow she rushed into the bathroom to find Willow, lying the bathtub with the gun to her head. "Willow sweetie, please put the gun down!" said Tara, trying desperately to stay calm despite her quaking. "It'll be easier this way. Without you, I'm nothing. I will never love anyone the why I love you. I'll be happier dead. It'll be less painful then waking up without you in bed." replied Willow. "Baby, please don't do this. For the love of God, don't do this!!!!" said Tara, tears running down her cheeks. "goodbye, my love!" replied Willow as her fingers went to pull down the trigger. "NOOO!!!" screamed Tara, grabbing Willow's left arm and wrenching it upward. A blast went off as the bullet was released. "Tara, are you okay, baby?" asked Willow, scared. "I'm fine, more importantly are you okay?" asked Tara, hugging the love of her life. "The minute you leave I'm jumping out the window! Don't leave me, Tara! I need you, I always need you!" cried Willow. "I want to! But Willow I don't want to see you, destroy yourself. I don't!" replied Tara, also teary. "Then help me stop! Tara I need your help. I can't do this alone! I'm not strong like you, not like an Amazon! I need help! If you leave I'll practice harder than ever, because I'll have no reason to stop, if I'm not with you!" pleaded Willow. Tara knew already she wanted to stay. If only she could.... It came to her and she wasn't pleased about it. But she had to protect Willow, Willow was her world and everything in Tara's life revolved around the beautiful redhead. "I can help you, my love. But it won't be nice!" said Tara, quietly. "Anything to get you to stay with me, to love me again!" replied Willow. "Oh Willow, I still love you and always will. Nothing can change that, I just want you to get better!" responded Tara. "Then I'll do whatever it takes!" said Willow. Tara picked Willow up and put her on the bed. While Tara wasn't strong lifting Willow was easy she was so light. She put her sweatheart on the bed and undressed her. AS she did this Willow kissed her on the lips. Soon Willow was naked. Tara went to remove her clothing, but Willow stripped her personally. Willow went backing to kissing Tara. Tara loved this passionate embrace, but it was selfish of her. She gently pulled Willow away. "when I've cured you, I'll never leave. And never stop you from kissing me!" Tara said to a despondent Willow. Tara went to their supplie and pulled out some rope used often to tie up demon. She told Willow that she had to be tied up for the treatment. "I don't want to do this to you, my angel, but it's the only way you'll get better!" Tara told Willow. Soon Willow was all tied up and giggling nervously. Tara shudder at this. She would soon giggle worse. She bend down and Kissed Willow's soft lips. SHe wished she could kiss her all night. "When this is over, I'll p-p-pleasure you as much as I can." stuttered Tara, calming her nervous lover. She reached under the bed and pulled out to long, white feather. Willow's eyes bulged and Tara kissed her passionately on the lips. WIllow moaned as she felt the soft kiss. Then Tara pulled away, saying "I'm sorry!" then running the two feather across Willow's belly. "eeehehehehehahahaha!" giggled Willow as the feather kissed her skin. Tara felt awful especially since she knew soft tickling would be ineffective. Stop being so weak she told herself this is for my love, my baby. "My mum did this to me, when I m-m-misbehaved. I g-guess this is the only way." she stuttered. "I'm sorry! I love you so much!" and with that she dropped the feathers and ran her fingers across Willow's belly quickly and effectively. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" squealed Willow as Tara's fingers explored her belly. Tara's guilt grew but she continued. "For Willow!" she thought. She continued her fingers ran across Willow's twithcing belly, Tara's long nails finding weak spots she never knew she had. When Willow was younger, she had been invited to a 5 year old party involving her later tormentors Cordelia Chase and Harmony Kendall, who suggested the girls tickle WIllow mercilessly with they did. But even that was nothing compared to what Tara inflicted. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHATAARAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" shrieked Willow. "I'm sorry! Please forgive me! It's..It's..It's for your own g-good!" replied Tara, degenerating into stutters. She then moved to Willow's delicate sides and ran her fingers over them. Willow felt her sanity ran away, god it tickled. "JUst think about making love to Tara" she thought. "Just think about that." But all she could think about was her suffering sides. Tara wished this would end but she still had some spots to explore. Slowly she moved the tickling to Willow's ribcage. The response was timeless. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" laughed Willow. Tara's shame grew endlessly. "It'll..It'll..It'll be over soon, Willow. P-p-please f-f-forgivge me!" she replied. She continued at Willow's ribcage as her girlfriend's face went red. She wanted to give Willow a rest but she knew she had to plough on. She moved to Willow silky pits and felt her squirm underneath. "Her most ticklish spot" thought Tara. "GEt it over quickly." she thought. She then ran her fingers up and down Willow's underarms. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Willow as her laughter reached fever pitch. Tara kept up the tickling showing great remorse but little respite. "I'm sorry!" Tara kept saying over and over to Willow. But Tara did not stop. WIllow was buckling and thrashing trying to stop these awful sensations, but Tara was showing no signs of abating. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled Willow, her body growing steadily more limp. Tara kept on tickling then spidered the defenseless hollows. Willow went ballistic!" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" responded Willow. Finally Tara stopped but only to pick up the feathers and make her way towards Willow's soles. "Tara, no more! Please! I can't take anymore! I love you, I know you had to... do this...Please...no more!" panted Willow. "I lvoe you too. I'm sorry, but I have to! This way you'll know not to do magic again!" replied Tara. And before Willow could respond, Tara ran the feathers over Willow's soles.'BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled Willow, her face bright red. It was hard to tell where she was most ticklish feet or pits. Each was making an excellent case. Tara continued her mercilessly tickling of Willow's soles for 20 minutes stopping only to tickle another part of Willow's foot whether heel, arch, toes or balls. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!" laughed Willow. Finally Tara took the feathers and ran them over Willow's pits. The argument was settled. The underarms were far more vulnerable. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" reacted Willow. Finallt it was over. the clock read 1:50 a.m, some 3 hours after Tara had started. Tara untie Willow and the pair embraced. They fondled each other and touched each other continuously. Willow played happily with Tara's breasts making her moan, while Tara happily rubbed Willow's pussy and ass. Finally they moved their faces unto the other's pussy and the gentling licking began before they moved on to suck on the other's (well you know what!) tHe orgams were loud and enjoyable. WIllow and Tara woke up happy in eahc other's arms bare as the day they were born. Dawn was up and was unhappy, Tara must have left out the window. Dawn was so mad that Tara was going to leave. WHat WIllow did was wrong but it wasn;t just Willow who needed her. Buffyw as and always would be her sister, but Tara was a mother figure to her like Willow was fasting becoming a father substitute. This was more then she could take. Both Buffy and Dawn git a shock when Willow and Tara came down in each other's arms. "You're back together?" asked Dawn, hopefully. "Yep!" replied WIllow, happily. "So what about the magic?" asked Buffy to Willow. "Not to worry! Don;t need it." she said smiling. "love you!" said Tara. "Love you too!" replied Willow, kissing tara tenderly. AS Tara turned Willow gave her a gently poke on her side. "Don't!" giggled Tara. "I'm very ticklish!" she said. Willow grinned. "Hope she misbehaves!" she thought.

The end

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back