• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Charms (Willow/Tara fic) Part 1

tklr5150

1st Level Orange Feather
Willow sat on Tara's bed, eyes closed, her breathing slow and deliberate. The warmth rising inside her made her head swim; she had never known such a simple sensation could feel so intense. Aside, she was amazed at how quickly she had grown comfortable with this, despite it being something she would never have considered for herself just a little more than a year ago. Now it felt like second nature to her, the newness of it still exciting even as she became more and more familiar.

She had never imagined magic could feel like this, not back when she was merely floating pencils and dabbling in protection spells. This....this was a whole new world.

She and Tara sat cross-legged, facing each other, hardly more than an inch apart, so close that if she were to wiggle her feet, the tip of her sock would graze the top of Tara's bare foot. They had been practicing new spells all night and well into the early morning hours, just as they had for the last four nights. It was so thrilling to have someone who could relate to this sort of thing, who could teach her and learn with her.

And though she had tried to deny it, there was something else about Tara that Willow was irresistably drawn to. She cracked her eyes open just a bit and watched Tara roll her head slowly, still coming down from the last spell. In an earthy, low-cut dress, Tara's arms and much of the front of her chest was bare....and Willow found herself thinking about --

"Wow," Tara breathed, opening her eyes. "That one was really something, d-didn't you think so?"
"Huh?" Willow said, feeling like a doof as she was caught off guard lost in her own thoughts. "Oh - yeah, yeah definitely. I liked it."

They smiled at each other. For a minute the silence was nervous, awkward....and then it was something else.

"Okay, I've got one," Tara spoke up finally. "Close your eyes."

Willow did.

"Okay, now, um, raise your arms high over your head."

Willow did, feeling the bottom of her pink sweater ride up and expose her belly button. Some part of her hoped Tara would take notice.

Tara did. The top button of Willow's jeans was undone also, and along with her midriff Tara could see just a glimpse of her panties. She giggled to herself silently. "Higher," she said. "As high as they'll go. Try to touch the ceiling."

Willow grinned, efforting to stretch her arms a little higher. "Is this good?" she asked.

Tara bit her lip to keep from laughing at her little prank. "Perfect," she said - and with that grabbed Willow around the tummy and gave her a fast tickle.

Willow reached the ceiling all right - practically jumped through it, squealing. "Hey!" she yelped, "No fair!"

"Ha ha, sorry," Tara laughed. "My mom did that one to me when I was little. I've always wanted to get someone else with it."

"Okay, you got me," Willow said, shifting to a kneeling position. "What about you, Tara, huh? Are you ticklish?"

"M-me?" Tara stammered. "No, n-not really. I mean, only when someone, you know...tickles me."

"Like this?" Willow placed a hand on each of Tara's legs and started pinching the soft spots right above her knees. Tara flipped, rocking back and forth on her bottom and snorting laughter.

"Oh God! hahahahah! Oh God stop!" she laughed, finally managing to push Willow's hands away.

Willow grinned mischievously at seeing Tara's ticklishness on display. It was something she'd been wondering about, and she was delighted to find her suspicions confirmed. Willow thought back to the fun she'd had with Oz before he left, tying him up and tickling him mercilessly. Nothing else had given her quite the same thrill as having his body and mind at the mercy of her devious fingers. The sex that followed one of those tickle sessions was hotter and heavier than any other time. Now, in the face of her growing sexual attraction to Tara, she saw an opportunity to introduce her deepest darkest kink....maybe it could be just the opening they needed.

"Gosh," Willow said. "I used to think I was the post ticklish person in Sunnydale. Guess I've got some competition for that title now." She punctuated that statement with a poke to the belly button.

"No way, you're way more ticklish than I am," Tara giggled.

Willow put on a flirty look. "Oh yeah? Prove it."

Tara gave a little stunned smile. "Wh-what do you mean?"

Rather than speak her answer, Willow leaned in slowly, hesitating just enough to give Tara a chance to wave her off. Tara didn't.

Willow gently slipped the straps of Tara's dress off her shoulders. Tara was trembling slightly, and Willow realized she was as well - especially as Tara took the cue and slipped the dress the rest of the way off.

Tara blushed, looked down at the bed. She was nearly bare before Willow, in only a cotton bra and panties. She had not been in such an intimate setting since...well....

Willow sensed this, and despite her own timidity lifted Tara's chin and gave her a reassuring smile. Tara returned it.

Willow laid Tara down on her back, sliding her hands up Tara's arms to take her wrists and raise them to the bedposts. She closed Tara's fingers around the posts, and Tara held on obligingly as Willow got up to grab a handful of scarves from a drawer.

Within a minute, Tara's wrists were securely but comfortably bound to the bedposts. "Y-you've done this before?" she asked as Willow did the same to her ankles.

"Mmm, once or twice," Willow blushed. "There. All set."

She moved up and sat down alongside Tara's body, drinking in the sight of her. She grinned at the look on Tara's face, a mix of trust and fear and anxiousness; she had seen it on Oz's face so many times. She had never done anything like this before....not with a woman....she was surprised at how smoothly she was taking it.

Willow began to walk her fingers down Tara's arms, drawing the first slight twitches when she dotted the insides of her elbows, eliciting the first breathy giggles when she moved down the triceps and closed in on the armpits.

"Oh, I d-don't think I can t-take this......" Tara murmured, shutting her eyes.

"Shhhh.....of course you can take it," Willow said. "Besides, it's not like you have much of a choice."

Tara might not have heard the end of that sentence, because that's when Willow dug into the hollows under her arms, closing her fingers into a point and spinning them like a drill, back and forth. Tara let out a shriek, which gave way to a torrent of sweet laughter.

"Ohahahahahahaha noaohahahahahahahahahahaa!!! Willlllll!!!!!"

"Well just see who's more ticklish, won't we?" Willow taunted. "How about down here?"

Willow slid her hands down over Tara's ribcage, placing each of her fingers right in between a pair of ribs and vibrating them. Tara arched her back, her torso twisting and jerking from side to side in mid-air. She was awash in ticklish laughter, so much so that she did not notice her bra being removed until Willow's fingers found their way to the sides of her breasts.

Willow closed her eyes and purred, tingling at her first touch of another woman's breasts. She cupped her hands over them, lightly grazing the sides and undersides with her nails, carefully following even as Tara's chest heaved with laughter.

Warmth washed over Willow. She marveled at the softness of the woman's body beneath her, reveled int its sublime sensitivity. As she dragged her nails down the length of Tara's upper body, she paid close attention to the lines leading from the sides of her stomach down towards her crotch. That had always been an ultra-sensitive spot on her own body, and she was glad to see Tara was wired the same way. Tara bucked wildly as Willow ran her fingers slowly along those lines, and for the first time a deep pleasured moan mixed in with her laughter.

"Ohhhhhhhhahahahahahahaha no not there ahahahahahaha Willow pleeeeeease!!!" she cried.

"Ready to say mercy yet?" Willow asked, running her nails over Tara's stomach.

"Oh y-yes!! M-mercy! Mercy!"

"Awww," Willow whined playfully. "I wanted to play with you some more." She kissed Tara's stomach and stroked her thighs.

"W-well," Tara said, regaining her breath. "I think y-you deserve a turn. I - I still think you're the more ticklish one."

Willow put her lips to Tara's ear as she untied her bonds. "You think you can break me?" she whispered.

"Just you wait," Tara replied.

Interesting. Interesting take on Season 4. Sequel and we mean little offence but we like long stories.
Love,
Anna and Heather
I also like long legs (Anna)
and P.S Heather got them!
Nuaghty cute belly!

Please write a sequel! We liked the story even better second time round! Write a sequel, please!
Love,
Anna and Heather
Also tell us what you think of our first draft: FRIENDS'STORY, only partly completed!

Part 2

"Okay," Willow said, feigning a smile to contain her nervousness as she laid back with her hands behind her head. "All yours."

"Oh no," Tara protested. "Not like that."

Tara slipped her hands under Willow's sweater, the cold of them against her bare skin startling Willow at first. But cold immediately gave way to tickling, as Tara wiggled her way up to Willow's armpits, taking the sweater with her.

Willow exploded with giggles, and couldn't put up any kind of fight as Tara pulled the sweater over her head, leaving her in just a silk bra.

"Much better," Tara said, pinning Willow's wrists near the top of the bed frame.

They paused, sharing a smile for a brief moment. Willow could still feel the giggles vibrating inside her chest. She had always been hopelessly ticklish, and apparently too cute for friends to resist. Xander tickled her constantly growing up, and Oz enjoyed it before she had introduced the games into their play. Even Buffy could not resist sneaking a few, often when Willow was in frowny-face mode - and they never failed to cheer her up.

Still she knew this would be different. As Tara secured her wrists with the scarves, she felt her heart pick up its pace tenfold. She wondered how a woman's tickles would feel different. She wondered how Tara, usually so demure until now, would attack her.

And she knew, in her heart, that she probably was even more ticklish than Tara had been.

That was confirmed right away, as Tara began to dance her fingernails merrily under Willow's arms. She laughed and squealed, and tried to pull her arms down, frustrated by the slight amount of slack her bonds allowed which made her feel like she might be able to defend herself.

"Oh oh oh hahahehehehehehehahahahaha!!!" Willow laughed.

Tara played with her like a toy for a few minutes, watching Willows face contort in laughter with the amused curiousity of a child. But like a curious child, she seemed to quickly grow bored, and climbed off the bed.

"I have an idea," she said, flashing a look that made Willow nervous and oddly aroused at once. "Don't go anywhere."

Willow stuck her tongue out at Tara.

Tara went to her bureau and opened one of the smaller drawers. She removed something which Willow could not see, then returned and straddled Willow's tethered form once again.

Tara opened her hand, showing Willow a tiny sapphire-colored stone on a chain. "H-have you ever seen one of these?" she asked.

"Nuh-uh. What is it?"

"It's called a vecillas. It's a sensitivity stone," Tara explained, holding the stone in between her thumb and forefingers like the nub of an eraser. It was oddly-shaped, with a rounded point at one end. Tara placed that point on Willow's forearm, just above her underarm.

"Basically, it enchants your nervous system, magnifies certain nerve endings," she continued, beginning to make tiny circles with it on Willow's skin. "Amplifies whatever sensations the user so commands. But both the person who uses it and the person it's used upon has to have magic within them."

Willow shivered as Tara ran the stone through the hollow under her arm and across her collarbone. It tickled incredibly, and she would have laughed but for her breath catching inside her throat.

"I'd never been with anyone who could really appreciate it before," Tara said. "I've been dying to see what it can really do."

"L-l-lucky meeeeeheehehehehehehehehehe!!!" Willow squeaked, her attempt to speak at last opening the floodgates.

Clearly pleased at its effects, Tara ran the stone slowly down Willow's right side, grazing over each rib carefully. Willow tried to twist her body away, but Tara followed closely, dabbing the round edge in the soft spots between the ribs, then tracing it back up her breastbone. When she got back to the top, she traced it along Willow's collarbone, then down her left side, repeating the tortuous exploration of her ribcage. She continued in this figure eight several times, and with each pass Willow's sweet high-pitched laughter grew faster and more intense.

"You know, these go back a l-long way. I h-heard that witches used to use this to heighten pleasure during lovemaking," Tara whispered. "Some people also say they were u-used during....um....torture."

Willow had no trouble believing both. "OHHHHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!! T-taraaahahahahahahaha staahahahap!!" she cried. Sweat beaded down her forehead and chest; her body grew warmer in spite of the somewhat icy touch of Tara's sensitivity stone.

"I knew you were more t-ticklish," said Tara, rolling the stone with the palm of her hand down to Willow's navel.

"Hahaahahahahaaa no hahahaha no fairrrr!!" Willow's hips shook as Tara circled her navel, shot up off the bed with a jolt as Tara dipped the stone into ner navel and twirled it.

Tara closed her thighs around Willow's as they rose up to meet her, sharing their warmth. She moaned slightly, and slid the sensitivity stone south to Willow's waistline. With her other hand, she deftly unbuttoned and unzipped Willow's jeans, grazing the sensitive spot just beneath the edge of her panties. Willow squirmed and laughed delightfully.

"I w-wonder what'll happen if I use this down here," Tara mused as her hand wandered inside Willow's panties and between her legs.

Willow's heady laughter melted into deep high-pitched gasps as Tara's loving hand and devious stone found her clitoris. As with one hand Tara tickled Willow's stomach lightly, with the other she teased, massaged and stimulated Willow to the most mind-splitting orgasm of her life. With an undercurrent of giggling beneath her moans, Willow's final cry was loud and long, and delivered with a wide smile.

Tara collapsed onto Willow's body as she recuperated, her bare flesh warm and sticky with sweat. She kissed Willow's collar and ran her fingers up and down her side, just enough to feel nice.

"You know," Willow said. "I never said mercy."

Tara rose her head to look up at her, a goofy grin on her face. Tara shot back with one of her own and said, "Well, you're still all tied up aren't you. And I, uh...never did get to your feet."

Willow's eyes became saucers.

"No Tara, please not the feet. I - I take it back, k? Mercy?"

But Tara, who knew she was going to pay dearly for this next time, was already removing Willow's socks.

WOW!

:yowzer: :yowzer: :wow:

RIP HEATHER AND ANNA

MORE!MORE!MMMMMMMOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE!

it was night when tklr5150 heard two strange female voices. "MMMOOORRREEE!"

Tklr5150, you are the man. I love anything Willow/Alyson Hannigan related and thus far your story rocks and then some. Please accept the thanks of one of no doubt many members who love your work!

...can't wait for more...

Thanks Hajak....I'm a huge Aly Hannigan fan myself, obviously. I have another story about her, an f/m story if you're into that, in my archive and on my site (my advice, check out the website, for the picture I found to go with it alone ;) )

Umm....no longer sure what you're referring to there ladies :confused: :p

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Okay, more please.
Love,
Anna and Heather

write a sequel! We planned to link as many of the buffy stories as possible but We don't think we have the support of some of the authors.

LOve,
Anna and Heather

All who enjoy this story help convince tkl5150 that she needs to write a Tara tickling Willow's feet sequel!
Love,
Anna and Heather

As much as I'm pained by the fact that this disqualifies me from ever joining you ladies in your tickling fun, I am in fact a GUY, not a "she" :p

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

When are you going to finish what you've started. I think everyone wants to see willows feet get tickled:D :D :D

yes, let's make this story a trilogy! more foot tickling!

p.s., Ann and Heather, i'm writing your requests in my huge story for last, i was curious, where do u want your ladies to be tickled mostly? what tickling instruments do you prefer? (trying to save the grand finale for last)

Armpits and featherdusters and electric toothbrushes. P.S Thanks for all your support but please don't call me (Anna) Ann. Sorry I hate being called that. Also tklr5150, trilogy!
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back