• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rachel's bad week!

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
This story will feature a week where Rachel suffers daily for one week, awful tickle torture.

Day One: Charli's revenge Friday!
Rachel came over to Ross' apartment to give him and his girlfriend Charli a bottle of wine to help celebrate their 3 month anniversary. When she knocked on the door his girlfriend Charli answered the door in a robe. "hey Charli! In a robe" said Rachel, awkwardly. "hey, we just... come in!" replied Charli, nervously. Rachel entered and handed Charli the wine. "THank you Rachel, that's so thoughtful." said Charli. "Well I got it to help you guys celebrate, but it looks like you've already done that." said Rachel. Rachel then laid the wine on the table and there was a kind of awkward silence. "Want me to be put on some clothes?" asked Charli. "That would be good!" replied Rachel quickly. Charli came back fully clothed. "Look I'm glad you're here, listen Rachel, um. Okay this is difficult. Ross and I have decided that with your approval I like to be Emma's 3rd guardian." said Charli. "I'm sorry, what?" responded Rachel. "It's just that things are getting serious and well I'm already Ben's 4th guardian so..." "You're Ben's 4th guardian?" replied Rachel, incredulously. "so anyway, it is okay with you?" asked Charli, nervously. "Look Charli, it's really great that you want this and all, and you would be so great as Emma's 3rd guardian; but it's too early for me, you know?" answered Rachel, nervously. "I understand!" replied Charli. "thank you!" replied Rachel and as she went to go she found her left hand was caught. "Can't seem to get my hand out!" she giggled. She tried and to get it out but she couldn't. "Could you help me?" she said turning to Charli. Charli beemed at her "Sure if you let me be Emma's 3rd guardian!" she replied. "Please?" asked Rachel, getting nervous. Charli made her to Rachel she grabbed her and turned her unto the couch, pulled out a pair of handcuffs and cuffed her right hand to the couch. "Charli, w-what are you doing?" stammered Rachel. Charli got some rope and tied her feet to the couch. She removed her pump, getting a squeal from Rachel, Charli's smile widened a good sign. "Charli, please let me go." said Rachel as firmly as she could. "if you sign the guardianship papers, I'll let you go." replied Charli. "Let for example say I don't!" Rachel replied. "Then I'll convince you!" replied Charli. "Okay. Let's just untie me and forget this ever happened!" said Rachel, nervously. "Have it your way." responded Charli. Charli grabbed Rachel's t-shirt and pulled it up. She then pulled down Rachel's skirt. "Hey!" said Rachel. Half-naked in her bra and underwear, Charli started to stroke rachel's underarms. Rachel went berserk! "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! STOHAHAHAHAHAP!" begged Rachel. "I'll tickle till you sign!" replied Charli. She continued her merciless tickling showing Rachel no mercy as she spidered the helpless pits.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHACHARLI!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!PLEHEHEHESESTOHAHAHAHAP!" pleaded Rachel. Charli hummed to herself as rachel jumped with ticklish laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHACOMEONHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHACHARLI!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" laughed Rachel, squirming endlessly. Charli just kept humming and mercilessly ticklish her pits. "AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!" exclaimed Rachel.
Finally after 1 hour of merciless armpit tickling, Rachel could stand no more. "AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOKAY!YHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!I'LL SIGNHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!" responded Rachel. Charli put the paper to rachel's hadn behing the couch and put a pen in her hand. "I think I may need a little time just to AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!" squealed Rachel as Charli scratched her belly. Charli explored her belly between Rachel's breasts and her navel exploring every inch of her soft stomach. "It's so soft!" though Charli, "she must be in agony!" "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" laughed Rachel. Charli moved quickly to her ribs and sides, poking and prodding and scratching as Rachel shook from the sensations. Then Charli ran her finger in Rachel's navel and all hell broke loose. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Rachel as her upperbody was mercilessly tickled. Underarms, belly, button, ribs, sides were shown no mercy. After another hour, and Rachel was a complete mess. "I'll tickle your feet till you sign the papers without excuses or delays." she said. She went to Rachel's feet and began exploring her toes. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" replied Rachel. Soon after exploring her toes and arches, Charli went for the kill, Rachel's soles. "HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAI'LL SIGNAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOEXCUSESHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANORDELAYSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled Rachel.
Charli got her signature and turned her loose. "See you tomorrow!" Charli said smiling. "Yeah!" replied Rachel, getting dressed and getting the hell out of there! The next day, Saturday, she went to see her friend Phoebe Buffet and told her everything. "SHe wouldn't stop tickling me. God, it was horrible!" said Rachel. "Oh you poor thing. Just like Monica, you wouldn't hold up well under torture!" replied, Phoebe in her strange way. Rachel as ususal ignored the last comment from the well meaning hippie. "WOuld you like a massage?" asked Phoebe, innocently. "God, yes!" replied Rachel. Phoebe used her knowledge of anatomy to put Rachel to sleep and tied her to the massage table. When Rachel woke up she screamed "Phoebe Help! I've been tuied up!" "Well D'uh I tied you up!" she responded. "WHY?" she asked, almost pleading to be let loose. Phoebe smiled a devious grin. "To see how ticklish you are." she replied, goign straight for Rachel's ribs.

Last edited:
Thank you Rajee, Day is 2 is being finished. And thanks for the piCtures

Anna and Heather

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back