• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Candy the Tickling Massage Therapist F/F

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Candy was a professional massage therapist. Medium height, with dark hair, and a body that wouldnt quit, her passions were yoga, massage, and in the closet, tickling. Candy had been into tickling for as long as she could recall, and was extremely ticklish. She was always the target of tickles by her boyfriends and her family. For years, she had massaged some of the most beautiful women in the Philadelphia suburbs. She loved her work, and, although she was straight, she had constant fantasies of subduing and tickling some of her sometimes difficult female clients.
Sarah was a client of Candy's. A blonde of 5-7 with round ample breasts, she was in short, a priss. Hair and nails just so, a college student at University of Pennsylvania. She was a "Daddy's Girl" Someone who always seemed to get her way, no matter what. Each week, Sarah came in for her massage, and Candy would be forced to sit and listen to the latest going on in Sarah's pathtetic spoiled little life. Candy knew or suspected that Sarah was very ticklish, because occasionally during a massage, if Candy touched Sarah the wrong way, the latter would jump.
One day, Sarah came in for her weekly massage, rambling on about her life as usual, caring about nobody else in the world except herself. The massage made Sarah so relaxed, that she fell into a deep sleep. This gave Candy her chance. As Sarah was sleeping, Candy gently took scraves and tied Sarah hands and feet to the table. Then, ever so gently, Candy began to tickle Sarah's neck with her fingers, intentionally. Sarah stirred and complained. "Candy, stop, you know I'm ticklish, be careful!" Heaaring this spoiled priss complain made Candy even more determined, she tickled more on the neck, until Sarah stirred again, and noticed what was happening. "What the fuck are you doing, Candy?!" Sarah demanded. "You are a spoiled bitch, acting like no one else matters but you! Iam going to teach you a lesson you will never forget" Candy said with an evil grin. "Untie me now, do it or my father will make sure you never work again" Sarah demanded. "Dont threaten me, spoiled Bitch, you are in no position to make such threats" Candy said. With that, Candy began tickling Sarah on her neck , underarms, and sides as the nude girl shrieked and writhed around as much as the restraints allowed: Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh! No! Dont tickle me! Please! Heheheheehehehehehehehehehehe! Then, Candy positioned herself at Sarah's feet. "Hmm, nice feet, with your attitude, Iam guessing you get pedicures all the time to keep your spoiled feet soft and ticklish, lets see just how ticklish you are, you brat!" Candy said. "No, not my feet, please" Sarah begged. Candy ignored the pleas, and tickled Sarah's baby soft soles with her fingers as Sarah again shrieked with laughter and begged for mercy:Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Please Candy please no more! I'll do anything ooh no! Heheheheheheheheheheheheheeehehe!
Candy turned a deaf ear, plugging in an electric vibrating massager, and running it over Sarah's soft soles and under her toes as the poor helpless bound ticklee shrieked again: Heheeheehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Oh my god! This is torture! Please no more!NO! NO! Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh!
Candy wasnt finished with her torture, as she proceeded to suck on Sarah's soft ticklish toes, causing the tied up beauty to nearly jump off the table and let out a shriek! Then, Candy pulled a feather, running in on Sarah's soles and over her toes, as the poor girl screamed again with laughter: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Oh my god! I dont know what to do! I'll do anything please! NO! "Are you going to change your attitude and stop being such a spoiled priss?" Candy said while tickling. "YES! YES! Please no more tickle! I cant take it! Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! With that, Candy untied Sarah, and the latter got dressed. "You are not to tell anyone this happened, or I will get you again somehow" Candy said. "I wont, I promise. I dont want to ever be tickled like that again. It is torture, and I cant stand it" Sarah said. With that, Sarah got dressed, and left. Candy had taught her a lesson, or so she hoped, to be more considerate of people's feelings. Her profession had made her tickle attack of Sarah easy, because the latter was nude and vulnerable. She would not stand for treatment like that, for she was Candy the Tickling Massage Therapist.

The End

Nice story.

Any more going to be written in this series?

Quiller

Actually to be honest, I didnt write this as a series. I did it more as just an individual one. I'm glad you enjoyed, though. I'll try to come up with something similar in the future.

Mitch

A female victim tied down to a massage table and being tickle-tortured by her masseuse is one of my all-time favorite tickle fantasies. Good idea using the electric vibrating massager under Sarah's toes.

Thank you for your praise, Rockauthor. It is greatly appreciated. I often enjoy using tickle instruments on my lees in my stories.

Mitch

Yes I also thought this was a very good story. I like the use of ticklish instruments too.

regards

R.

Glad you enjoyed, Chris. Yes, I will do some more like this at some point. Stay tuned.

Mitch

Thank you, Gina Crews Fan. This is an old one. Nice to see that someone still looked it up and had a positive review of it.

Mitch

Thank you, bengal. Thats a very old story. Thanks for taking the time to read it.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back