• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sara Ashley Returns

Should I write another Sara Story

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • NO

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Sara Ashley Returns
By SlaverTickler

It was Saturday night, September 8th, when I saw Sara again. The last time we saw each other it had been at a club called Features, this time it was Fillmores. The crowd wasn't very good there, and Sara told me it had been that way all week. I was at the club with my friend Tony, he's not into tickling but he knows it's my fetish. Last time I told the sexy feature I was going to bring cuffs, but she told me their was no way she'd let me put hand-cuffs on her. She mentioned silk scarves, but I wasn't able to get any not that it would stop me.

The busty dancer had just finished her second show. She'd done a Victorian kind of thing where she wore and old fashioned ballroom gown with a white mask/ For you leg guys she had on white thigh high stalkings with matching panties (that I had the fortune of seeing very close). She danced her heart out, and me and my friend cheered her on. Unfortunetly Tony went to crash in his car while I stuck around.

After the show Sara put on a sexy little red dress, and signed pin-ups. When she was done I gave her a copy of the first story, and some pictures of Russle Crowe who she lusts after. She realy liked the naked pic I had come across in and issue of Celebrity Skin, and I'm sure she's found them very inspirational in times of need. After we talked for a bit I asked her if she wanted her shooter (which I call a Sara Ashley Special) she said yes and that she wanted a Tequila Rose. I found the Shooter Girl and asked her if she could get the shooter, she had to go to the bar and make it up, so I told her where to meet me.

I whent back to Miss Ashley and told her I needed to warm up before the girl brought over the drink. Sara swung around in her chair so I could squat on her lap and I began to give her a lap dance. She was realy into it as she wiggled around underneath me. I rubbed against her sizeable breasts and she comented on how hard I was getting, and thats when I began tickling her sides.

"Ahhhg!" Sara said, bouncing under me, "No no no...hahahahaha!"

She wiggled so much that the chair we were sitting on almost fell over, fortunately we were by a staircase so I could grab the banister with one hand and tickle her with the other. When she tried to tickle back (which I love) I pinned her arms between my knees and her hips. When she tried to tickle the backs of my legs I squeazed her knees, which sent her in to hysterics. She has such a great lagh and gorgeouse smile that I could have tortured her like that forever.

As she bucked and jerked for freedom, I wiggled my fingers all over her sides, and on her firm belly. She screamed that I was making her sweat (it was 26*C that night). Her pleas for mercy caused me to tickle her even more. She seemed even more sensitive then last time, not that I minded.

"No more please." she giggled as I gently kissed her cheek and neck, "Your so nasty." she continued, "you a bad boy."

Feeling a little daring, I stared stroking her ribs near her breast.
Ever so discretely I slipped my finger onto the outer part of her breasts, just were they meet her sides. She squealed, and I could feel her body trembling from the laughter that came from her firm body. If she'd known any goverment secrets...she'd have told me everthing. She was so desperate to get away she even bit me on my chest, but it was more like playful nibbling.

I was having a blast when the shooter girl showed up. I got the special drink, and began to rub the tip of the vile against her cheek. I poured a little bit of the beverage into her mouth, and told her it was a teaser. I stroked the vile over her left boob, finding her nipple through the material (she liked that I think), and she mentioned that it was a little cold when I brushed it across the upper part of her tits witch were not covered. Eventually I poured it into her mouth, and she gave head to the vile like before. Then I went back to tormenting her with tickling.

The End

Be sure to check out www.saraashley.com Sara told me that she'd been getting a bunch of E-Mails and thinks some of it's because of my other story. I hope you guys liked this one. Remeber to always treat the girls with respect when you go to the club.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks

Thank Machienhead, and it's true...oh it's all true.I've noticed that the link doesn't seem to work, well if you typ it in by hand it will work. I don't know whats wrong but it will work.

Last edited:
Part 3 Comming Soon

The THird Chapter in this real life tickle drama will be comming soon.

Slaver, thanks for continuing this story. Lucky dog, you....

And I reiterate what you said, having had a few of my own "Club" experiences. Treat the dancers with respect, they are people, too.:cool:

Thanks again.

Thanks...

...glad you liked the story. As for going to the bars with you the only club I goto in Quebec is Club Pigale, and I only go their to see Sheena DeJaniero. I might be going back in march.

Treat the dancers with respect, they are people, too.

Unless you hang out in the Star Wars cantina like Dave. Then they're not really people...but hey man, whatever floats your boat :evilha:

uhh Dave...little help here? Slaver, in a Star Wars Cantina, there are no humans chicks. Just aliens. My joke was, since Dave is a Jedi, he probably prefers these alien damsels. Doesn't mean he should disrespect them. Don't get your bonnet in a blaze, my friend, 'twas only a joke...:cry1:

"I feel a great disturbance in The Force....I fear something terrible has happened...."

Slaver, I took NO exception to Scooby's post. It was a joke and a reference to my love of Star Wars. I've joked in other posts about tickling non-humans and Scooby just picked up on it. It needs to be taken in context.

And Scoob? At the Mos Eisley Cantina, there are a few Twi-Lek women who don't mind being tickled, but you have to keep it down, or else Pondo is going to come over and regale you with endless drunken tales of how he's wanted in twelve systems and such....what a bore. :Grrr:

And Slaver, if you don't want to post anymore over something like this, I ask you to reconsider. I almost did the same thing myself once, and I'm glad I didn't. A misunderstanding isn't the end of the world. IF what you said was meant to defend me in some way, I appreciate it, but it really was a joke, and I took it as such.

So let's get back to being friends, shall we?

No blasters, no blasters!!!

Last edited:
Thanks, bud.

Gotta be careful with those things!:cool:

No prob. I'm an asshole. Not your fault! Now lets all make up and enjoy thanksgiving! :D

A Sara Video

I just sent an aplication for Real Tickling to Sara Ashley. With luck maybe she'll fill it out and sened it in. Kathy if you see this let me know what you think of her. Go to www.saraashley.com if you want a peek at her. I think you'll agree that she is stunning and her willingness to be nude should please alot of buyers.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back