• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Party?

Dule

TMF Poster
Hello all,
Thinking of having a female feet tickling party for my birthday in January 04'. If this sounds like fun or if you are interested let me know. Male or female, tickler or lee's welcome. I hope i can get this all arranged in time. Oh yeah, it will be held somewhere in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. I have a few places in mind. Thanks for reading my post, until.....:)

Last edited:
FWIW, this is a gathering you're proposing, Dule. Might want to start a post in that section, or have me move this one to that area, and see if you get more responses. I suspect you might...

dvnc

Moved to the General Eastern section of Gatherings, as you requested. I hope your events go well!

My Party!

Thank you dvnc for moving my post. Hey Barlow you are new to what area? Mikhn do you know of any females that would like to come? It looks as it will be a very fun night. I'll write back later with more details...
Dule

Hey Barlow, would you like to meet or chat with me about things like you being new to da Burgh., and feet, or whatever? Im open and willing to meet people who are into the same thing as me (feet)... Let me know...
Dule :D

I'm from the Pittsburgh area! My talented feathers, brushes, fingers, and tongue is ready to Tickle a Lady's (Ladies') feet on a moments' notice!

But..she/they can get some Tickle revenge on me if they like!

PLEASE make this happen!:tickle: :tickle:

Dule said:
Hey Barlow, would you like to meet or chat with me about things like you being new to da Burgh., and feet, or whatever? Im open and willing to meet people who are into the same thing as me (feet)... Let me know...
Dule :D

Sure Dule, why don't you send an e-mail to me and we can discuss it.

:)

My address:

[email protected]

Barlow

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back