• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sort of a tickle - Lisa Hartman

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
The other night I was channel surfing, and came across old an episode from the short lived series "Tabitha", a sitcom starring a young, and BEAUTIFUL Lisa Hartman as Tabitha, the daughter of Samantha Stevens from "Bewitched", who inherited her Mom's powers. Anyway, Tabitha was suffering from a cold, which was screwing up her powers. So they called Dr. Bombay, and while he had his stethescope on Lisa's sexy thigh, she giggled, saying that it tickled. Allright it wasn't much, but hearing the adorable Miss Hartman just saying the word tickle gave me a jolt. I'm sure there are some people reading this saying "why did he have the stethescope on her thigh?" Well for those of you not familiar w/the show, Dr. Bombay treated Witches, and Warlocks, which meant doing things differently. For example, he would take a witch's pulse by feeling the ankle, instead of the wrist(which meant, if the patient was a pretty young witch, she'd have to take off her shoe!) And Lisa did take her shoe off during the examination, but there was no further tickling

Tabitha

Cool! I've been wanting to see that scene since the first time I saw it (I was a little kid). Do you remember when it was on, and what channel?

Thanks for posting,

Bandit

Very good find! Thanks for posting that! I'm going to have to look for that show. I'm guessing that show wasn't on very long so can't be too many episodes. I like to find scenes where pretty actresses just say "the word." That's probably a little known scene since the show wasn't on long.

is that the same Lisa Hartman that's married to Clint Black?

Yes, it's the same person. She seems to have faded out of the limelight these days. Hard to stay on top I suppose.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back