• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle fantasy came true

funny852

TMF Regular
My TMF friends:
I promised you that I would report back to you when I had my next paid session with a girl from the foot palace. Well, here it is and it is all true.

Shawna met me at the door. She was gorgeous. 22 years old, 5'6, dark brown hair that cascaded around her face down to her boobs. She was wearing a black bra and panties with open toe, high heeled sandals with straps that allowed you to see her entire foot. AS I entered the room, I smelled perfume, the lighting was dim but I could see. The music was playing lightly and the 4 poster bed like the ones you see in tickling videos was in the center of the room. On the night stand was rope, spray bottle with water and one with oil, and eye shades.

The room was set up just as I asked. My fantasy was beginning. She layed down on the bed and told me to get comfortable. So I took off my shoes, socks, shirt and pants and stayed in my underwear. I layed down next to her at her feet. I slowly took off her sandals and began massaging her beautiful feet. They were white with red nail polish around a size 7. They were so soft, not a callous or rough spot anywhere and they didn't smell. They were clean ,fresh and there for the tickling. As I did this she moved her other foot up and down my leg, stopping right next to my crotch. What a tease.
I told her how beautiful she was and how much I loved her feet.
I then held one of her feet in my hand and ran my finger from her heel to toe slowly. She immediately stiffened and began giggling. Her giggle was devine. I teased he by saying, "oh, are we a little ticklish on our feet. I then grabbed both feet and held them tightly in my arm while I ran my fingers up and down her soles. She wiggled back and forth and soon kicked her feet free laughing all the time.

It was time to restrain her. Although they supplied rope I used the silk neck ties i brought which I felt were easier to use and no chance of chaffing her hands. She let me tie her hands spread above her head to the bedpost exposing her gorgeous, clean shaven armpits.
I then stood at her feet and took in my handwork. Then I grabbed one foot to tie it to the footboard, making sure her feet hung over th bed a little. She resisted and kicked me away saying that she thought the hands were enough. I jumped on her leg and ignoring her finished tieing her two feet spread wide and to the foot board. I swear I almost came right there looking at her lying on the bed, spead eagle helpless, all mine for 30 minutes.

I know stood at her feet, using both hands to tickle her feet up and down, side by side. She started to laugh and try to get away but her ties were to good. She tried to swing back and forth but to no avail. He hair moving a long with her. At first she tried to hold it in but then gave in to the tickling sensation. Oh, god it tickles, no, please stop. Oh.....

Her pleas only encouraged me but I gave her some breaks.
Then I took the hair brush and tooth brush I brought to her feet.
You would think I put fire to her feet She started laughing histerically and practically jumped off the bed. It was now time to straddle her stomach. I laid on top of her with my hard on under my undewear and started at her hands and worked my way down to her armpits.She giggled until I got to her armpits. She arched up began laughing histerically. Then I stopped to count her ribs making sure to poke at each one. That did it, she had enough she pulled so hard she wiggled out of her bonds. So I grabbed her hands bringing them up over her head and tickled her with my free hand.

I then put the shades on her eyes and moved around the bed.
She didn't know where I would tickle her from so she couldn't prepare. As I began untying her feet she leaned over and tickled me in my armpit. I wasn't edpecteing it and it was great. She said that she wanted equal time tickling me. I said fine and took off my underwear. She proceeded to tie me spread eagle to the bed tightly much better job than I did to her.

There I was, totally helpless, naked, and my heart beating fast with a hardon at salute. She began at my feet and layed over my leg so I could see her ass. I am not very ticklish although i giggled but it felt like a maasage. She said my lauhing was cute.

I asked her to tease me and finish me off with a foot job.
She just smiled, took out a condonm, put it on me and began stroking me with her feet. I was in heaven. She ran her soft soles over my shaft until my head and then repeated it. I

Very erotic story, 852. Just reading about your experience made me horny!

One thing - I think the end of your post needs editing. Editing or not, this sounds like a memory you'll never forget! Pretty cool, dude!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back