• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Life As A Teenage Robot - Mondo Tickling!!!

Hahathna

TMF Master
In the second installment of tonight's (11/21) "My Life As A Teenage Robot", entitled "Once More With Feeling", XJ-9 (Jenny to her friends) learns about tickling. The episode starts with the two brothers next door, Brad and Tuck, getting into a tickle fight. When Jenny comes over to see what they're doing, they try to tickle her, but she isn't capable of feeling touch. She goes to her mother/creator, Dr. Wakeman, to find out more. It seems that at one point, Dr. Wakeman tried to give XJ-9 tactile receptors, but all she was able to work up were the sensations of ticklishness and pain. And as those didn't really seem to be necessary functions for a teenage robot superhero, the receptors were never installed. When Wakeman refuses to install them, Jenny takes the receptors and sneaks away.

The next scene has Jenny at school, trying her new receptors. She asks Brad to poke her, which immediately gets her laughing. She asks him to do it again and again, until she is giggling helplessly on the floor. Then she goes to class and is taking a test, but her newfound ticklishness is causing her problems. So she has another classmate switch off her ticklishness... turning on the pain setting. And once again wackiness ensues.

Anywho, Jenny winds up fighting a villain named "Himcules", who actually gets stronger from the pain he causes his victims. He's doing a real number on Jenny, until she's able to get her receptors switched back to "tickle." From then on, no matter what the bad guy does, it only causes Jenny to laugh hysterically, which eventually robs the baddie of his strength and turns him into a 97-lbs. weakling.

In the end, Jenny has to give back the receptors, but does manage to keep one of them. Now she has a ticklish spot on her right underarm. ^_^

If I can get screencaps of the episode, I'll post them.

Hahathna :eek:

Whoa, awesome!

TV Guide says this show is on Saturday (Nov. 22) at Noon EST, but while it doesn't offer a capsule I would think this might be the repeat.

Saw this one! Needless to say, it had my undivided attention :wow:
And Bruce Campbell was great as Himcules. Hail to the king, baby!
Army of Darkness was also on tonight.:D

DW--

I didn't realize it was Bruce Campbell doing the Himcules voice... if it wasn't already because of the tickling, it's now a definite instant classic in my book!

Also... there's good news/bad news on the screen caps of this episode. The good news is I got the video, the bad news is that it is in black and white for some unexplained reason (everything else on the tape is in color... I think there's something wrong with my VCR). Because of this, I'm only going to post a few of the screencaps in b&w, then do I much larger post once I have the video in color. I'm hoping they'll rebroadcast the episode on Sunday, but Nickelodeon doesn't say what episodes it'll be running, so it might take longer. Regardless, once I have them, I'll be sure to post them!

Hahathna

Thanks for posting. That's pretty cute -- I particularly like the fact that the animators just assumed she'd LIKE being ticklish. Matches my views exactly. :)

However... is it just me, or does she look like a rabbit interbred with the Powerpuff girls?

Caught the repeat on Saturday afternoon...cute! You're right U.N., I love that she keeps asking to be tickled. All girls should be programmed that way :)

Nickelodeon is running a 9-episode mini-marathon of this show November 24th from 10:30am-3pm (CST). Maybe this tickling one will be among those repeated.

Nickelodeon ran a mini marathon of this show yesterday as well (Saturday), and yes, this episode WAS among the shows aired during the series.

Mimi

The second mini-marathon is November 27th, Thanksgiving Day (not the 24th). Sorry!

If they run it like they did the first marathon (in chronological order), it should be the very last episode. Each episode is broken into two cartoons. The first cartoon of the episode with the tickling is entitled "Daydream Believer", which is followed by "This Time With Feeling" (the cartoon with the tickling in it). Hope every who wants to see it does...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Hahathna

I nabbed this off Nick last week and made a few clips out of it. It may have been easier to just encode the entire episode, but that would've taken up a bunch of space.

Anyway, all four clips are up at www.tickletown.com in the movie section, and totals close to 4 minutes in length.

oh great! i can't watch them, since Tickletown's now a pay-for site! >_<

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back