• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Going Postal M/f (part three) [NEW!]

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
I must apoligise that it took so long for me to write the thrid and final installment of this ticklish tale. If you haven't read the first two parts I've uploaded all three into the story archives section. Hope you all enjoy and as always comments are more than welcome :D

Screaming with incredible decibles Angela's enormous boob jiggling belly laughs only encouraged me futher. I sat back and stradled her thys now, crushing her sides with my fingers in fast unpredictable motion. The tortured red head didn't need her arms pinned anymore, any time she did try to bat me away it made no difference, she was so weak and helpless. Just the way I loved it.

Angela howled as I pressed my thumbs into the soft flesh just below her rib cage. Where ever I touched, be it a prod, poke or stroke, my topless ticklish neighbour would infinetly shriek with laughter and tortured screams. I had to wonder what was going through Angela's mind, this entire time was she wondering why no one would help her? Maybe questioning why I wouldn't show mercy, or prehaps simply regretting ever getting her arms stuck in my door that day.

"Ooh whats this?" I asked not expecting any response except her usual tearful sobs when I finally ceased playing with her baloon like bussom and slightly streched the elastic front of Angela's short shorts. "Are we ticklish down here?"

"hhh...hhh hh nooohh hhh" Angela cried as I gripped the sides of her shorts and slid them down her thys revealing a sweet sun yellow g-string. "hhh *sniff* stohhhp hhh..."

"Are you thristy? Roll over and I'll go get us a little drink." I was hardly going to leave her by herself with all that freedom. "C'mon now roll over, don't make me find out whats under these little panties."

"hh fuck you! hhh!" Pain like no other avalanched inbetween my legs as with a sudden burst of anger fueled energy Angela's upper knee planted hard into my family jewels.

"God damnit! Bitch!" I quickly gave up nursing my injury and snaged ahold of Angela's shins as she tried her best to wiggle out from underneath me. "I'm ganna tickle you forever now!"

"NO! NO LET GO! HELP ME HEL-MMMMM! HMMM!" Angela's cries for assitance were muffled when I wrapped the palm of my hand over her mouth and pushed her head back to the floor. "MMM! MMMM!"

"Silly girl! We were having fun but you had to get violent!" I calmed myself somewhat as the innitial shock of such sharp pain had instantly fountained anger. "Do you know what happens to violent silly girls Angie? They get tickled to death!"

"HMMM! MMM! -GET OF ME YOU CRAZY BASTARD!" I released my hand from over Angela's mouth as we wrestled in my winning attempt to roll her back onto her belly. "What are you doing!? Stop this let me go!"

Locking her wrists together at the small of her back I reached for the once disgarded bra and wrapped it as tight as possible around the struggling woman's hands. With Angela's ankles and wrists securley bound they'd be no more rebellion out of her as she was all mine to touch and tease and I wished. Sitting on the backs of her knees Angela wriggled and screamed obsceneties at me but I muted it all out, my heart pounding as I carefully slid my fingers up her thys and took hold of the sun yellow g-string.

"We've tickled you pretty much everywhere haven't we?" I teased, drowned out by her angry frightened screams. "Pretty much."

"I'LL DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING! STOP YOU SICK FUCK!" Such fowl language I hadn't heard from a woman since Pulp Fiction. "STOP IT! STOP IT NOW YOU PRICK!"

Silly girl, I thought, shes just confused. Slipping the g-string back I left it sitting near half way down her thys giving me full view and access to a perfectly curved, very cute butt. There were the sweetest little dimples in the outer sides of each cheek, I just had to know if and how ticklish they were. Not bothering to start lightly I simply ran my fingers wildly over each cheek with tiny giggles interupting Angela's yelling but not the spectacular guffaws I had hoped for.

"GOD DAMN ee! FUCK YOU! eee! YOOOH NO! HAHA!" That was the key that sent Angela screaming when I clenched both cheeks with my hands and firmly dug my fingers in using the much the same motion I had on her melon sized breasts, which now ballooned out to the sides of her heaving rib cage. "HAHAHA STOP FUOHAHAH!"

"Such a surprise to see the dark side of you Angela" I knew she couldn't hear me, if she could she wouldn't have been able to concerntrate. "all this violence and foul language...it just needs to be tickled right out."

"HAHAH EEEEEHAHA! NAHAHA HAHAH!" Bucking up and down beneath me with a steady stream of horrified laughter I caught glimpses of her naturally red womanhood as I firmly clenched and declenched the cutest and most ticklish butt cheeks. "HAHAH STAHAHA! HAHEEEE!"

A couple of minutes of that drained Angela's lungs and made her cheeks red as if having just been freshly spanked. With a shudder Angela gasped for air repeatedly along with the ever continuing tearful sobs and moans of vunerability. Angela's eyes were shut with fear as she cried but they flew open as if her leg had just been bitten off when I crawled my hand down onto her bushy love muscle.

"For this to work you need to be tickled everywhere!" I emphasised my point by quickly stroking and prodding with my five tickling fingers.

"FUCKING BASTARD STOP THAT! COCKSUCKER! HELP! SON OF A BITCH!" Angela thrashed wildly but she wasn't laughing, how could that be? "GET OUT! GET OUT YOU BASTARD! GO TO HELL!"

Astonishment sent my hand back to resting on Angela's thy. For such an insanley sensitive woman I was sure she'd go hysterical when I touched her there. It must have been the technique. With renewed hope of driving the sweaty ticklish red head insane I rolled her onto her back once again, her hands still securley bound behind her.

"Don't resist, I know you secretly want me to tickle you." I tried to convince myself more than her while I oogled at her jiggling milky white basket balls.

The threats and swearing that Angela cursed me with were begging to grow hoarse as her usually sexy calm voice began to crack. My gorgeus lightly shaded pink neighbour was excited but not in the way I wanted, rage and fear fueled her every action. My second attempt didn't even produce a squeak of ticklishness as I tickled her mound with strokes, prods, pokes, everything I could think of. Nothing, simply not ticklish.

"Look...hhh, I'm serious hh please just listen" Trying a different and much calmer technique of resistence Angela must have also realised how much energy the pointless screaming was taking from her. "I'll do anything...ANYTHING you want...hh hh believe me please...I'm completley serious just stop touching me...my ribs hurt from laughing...I hate being tickled so much..."

Looking into the naked bound and tortured woman's tear filled eyes I could sence her sincerety. Angela really did hate being tickled more that anything in the world and I truly believe she would have sucked me off and cleaned my house for the rest of her life if it meant not being tickled ever again. Completey nude, so vunerable and helpless...and all mine.

"Where is your most ticklish spot Angie?" Angela's mouth dropped with terrorfied hopelessness with my words as I turned slowly around and saw her cute little toes already wiggling in horrible anticipation. "I think its your feet!"

"NO! NO!" Angela cried with screeching seriousness and pitiful pleading when I turned around still stradling her squirming thys and lay down over her agitated legs. "DON'T DO IT! I PROMISE I'LL GIVE YOU MONEY! YOU CAN HAVE MY HOUSE! NO!"

The squeal that followed left a wringing in my ears and I'm surprised the windows didn't shatter. Angela bucked her upper body right off the floor and sat straight up, violently slamming back to the floor again. My long wet rough tounge slipping inbetween her cute little toes was just too much...which is why I had to keep going.

It was almost scaring me a little the fact Angela no longer laughed as I tasted her feet with utter glee. The squeals and howls coming from her now were more like screams of someone in a medievil torture chamber than that of a woman being tickled. Give Angela her due though she did keep it up a lot longer than I thought she would but I guess I got a little to hungry because eventually any noise bar the occasional tormented squeak stopped completley. Finally Angela had lost her voice, although the incredible violent thrashing didn't cease as I relentlessly licked the very arch of her sensitive foot and scrapped my teeth over the balls when I streched her foot back cruely.

Mostly due to Angelas thys squirming about between my legs I eventually shot my load and sat up for a minute while I recoverd from the unexpected pulsing. Heavy breathing came from behind me, when I glance behind me the poor tortured woman was even more of a mess than ever. Red faced, sweating, hair all messed and tangled and the ever flowing tears blurring her vision. Surprising me more than anyone I began to feel a little sorry for her, although not because of the tickling. Angela had been on that carpet for nearly an hour so hoisting her on to the bed was the least gentlemanly thing I could do for such a pretty lady.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked the puffing bound nude woman who now lay on my queen sized bed as I brushed some hair from her face. "How about a cool glass of water? You look thirsty."

No answer, just more sobs and gasping for much needed breath. At first I was paranoid about leaving her along but the bonds were tight and I doubted Angela would be going anywhere in that state. Nearly killing myself as I barrled down the stairs, skipping steps and not hitting them with enough time to squeak, I span around the corner into the kitchen and befor I knew it there were two glasses of water in my hands. Promptly pouring one over my head a refill was nessercerry before rocketing back up the steps, spilling copius amounts of h2o with each hasty step.

"Hhh nnn" Small noises of protest moused from Angela as I tried to feed her the water, helpfully propping her head up with my free hand.

A few drops splashed onto Angela's chest but eventually the thrist must have been too much and the beaten red head guzzled at the liquid refreshment. Not convinced she was replenished I let her gulp down my glass aswell, I figured she would need it for the forseeable furture.

"Nowww." I grinned wickedly reminding myself just how amazing this all was as I lightly stroked my fingers over her cushiony breasts and down her tummy. "Where to tickle next?"

Other than deeper crying and more tears with a turn of the head to look away Angela gave no response while I straddled her waist and slid my hands lovingly over my kingdom of ticklish upperbody flesh. Angela still wriggled beneath me but the craized thrashing had finally ceased however I wouldn't let my guard down.

"please." Was all the helpless hopeless red head could manage in a hoarse squeak when she felt the first ticklish prod of pressure when my fingers began to wiggle under her smooth sensitive underarms.

Her mouth went wide with forced myrth and her eyes shut tightly, rolling her head back without sound. Angela's arms squeezed a little onto my hands but it made no difference to the end effect as her body shook quickly from side to side and her head rolled wildly, still squeaking tormented jibberish little pleas. Hoarse laughter strained less frequintley from her angered smiling face but the soft sensation of her skin in my hands was too good to let go.

Surley, I thought as I dug harder and faster, Angela had to passout soon. Was that my ultimate goal? Would that be the thing that could stop my juggernaut of tickles on little pet? I hoped not, I hoped I would let her go and she would return the next day wanting more. I had it all right there, naked vunerable, my ultimate fantasy and all I wanted was more.

Several minutes were spent burying into the dying red heads underarms and caressing her sweet bussom when my hands changed motives and tickled quickly down her ribs, past her tummy and clenched her ticklish butt cheeks. Arching upwards Angela breathed in statically with shock and slumped back down again still wiggling as best she could to stop it all. So tempted to strip myself down and ravage her but I was no rapist, now way, no how.

Even as I clutched Angela's sides, knowing full well I could continue this for days, months if I wanted to, my hunger for tickling was never going to be full. The wriggling red heads sides grew a lide shade of pink like the other frequently tickled parts of her lushis bound nudity. How I adored that pinkness of tickled skin, the sign of sensitivity that only made me hunger even futher for more tickling, if that was possible.

While I spent a good few minutes ribbing Angela half to death it crossed my mind how incredible crule this all was. Angela had told me her sob story of how her boyfriends and family used to tickle her. This was quite possibly, literally, one of the single most horrible things that could ever happen to her but I simply did not care in the least. It was just far too much fun. My tortured neighbour feared the tickling would last forever, opposingly I wanted it to last forever.

The fact Angela wanted to faint was no surprise at all, the fact she didn't actually faint was. It was to my understanding that if you tickled someone long enough they would simply faint from exhaustion, this was not so with Angela. Angela would simply keep giving me hoarse laughter even when I finally turned her onto her tummy, sat on her butt and viciously rib tickled her from behind for the better part of atleast ten minutes straight.

"...not ag.." Angela tried to speak between hard breathing as I turned my attention back to her up turned bare little soles.

"haaa..." My neighbour's toes clenched with a surprised strained breath as I valiantly remembered how much she had begged and squealed the first time I had tickled her feet.

Letting my temptation get the better of me there was no way I could hold out on just finger tickling fun, my tounge had to squirm amongst her toes once again. Rolling from side to side in panicked motion Angela let out broken squeaks and tormented moans of hellish tickled myrth as I tasted the sweet silk of her infinetly ticklish feet. Not wanting a repeat of last time I forced myself with a great example of will power to climb of the my pet for a minute and let myself settle. Blowing my load a second time I feared I would loose the urge for anymore today, if that were possible.

Climbing back on top of Anglea's slender thys with her sweet curved butt cheeks pretruding from between my thys I realised the rest hadn't done me much good as I hadn't taken my eyes off the naked beauty the entire time. The temptation to unzip my fly and take her was getting to me, I was no rapist but at this rate the raw lust filling my entire being was growing to much. One last tickle and I'd have to stop, one last tickle and I'd have to let her go. I figured I'd better make it count as the oppurtunity was unlikely to present itself for another 25 to life.

The breasts, it had to be those big cushy ticklish fun bags that squished beneath her exhausted body. Biding my time and soaking in the moment I slowly caressed my fingers across Angela's sweet sweaty butt cheeks, along her slender sides, bumped over her soft aching ribs and then with great and sudden speed plunged my fingers rapidly, mercilessly into the sides of her ticklishly tormented breasts.

"EEEEEeee" Angela's squeal was crackly and broken but it gave me the desired effect when I squeezed over and over again, my thumbs digging into her ribs.

Angela's red hair flew everywhere as her head was arching back and forth. Any attempts to roll left or right were met with tickling before they even began. Tottally vunerable and all mine, I could feel myself involunterally pumping already. It should have never ended but the result was inevitable. Continuing to tickle away with one hand I treated myself as I unzipped and flopped my enraged boner slapping down onto the top of Angela's left butt cheek.

Tickling harder than I had ever done in my life Angela couldn't help but break her silence and scream in tickled agony. Being caustious I used my manhood to caress the top of her sensitive cheek, sending her ticklish sensations and me more than enough to push me over the edge.

I used a blanket to cover Angela, not wanting to untie her binds until she was home. Three months passed and no police, no contact with Angela. The only evidence I had of it was the memories, the most pleasent ones of my life. There was no intention of ever trapping my ticklish red head neighbour again, ecspecially after she moved out...and a cute young blonde moved in...

The End.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back