• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Stalker

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Unbeknowst to Janine, she was being followed by a mysterious man all day. He first noticed her when she went to the bank to cash a check. The stranger became fixated on her attractive body as she stood in the bank, taking the soles of her soft, wrinkled bare feet in and out of her flip flops. The man decided he had to have this woman, and so he followed her around the rest of the day, until that night, when she finally reached her town house, he made his move. The attractive blonde with the slender body and eyeglasses had just opened the door to her townhouse, had stepped inside. The mysterious stranger was behind her, she didnt see him in the dark, and, as she went to close and lock her door, he jumped on her, and wrestled her to the floor: "Hey! What the hell are you doing!? Help! Someone help me!" Janine stopped screaming when the stranger pulled a knife.:"Keep quiet, dont scream, and you wont get hurt" The man said. "If you want money, my wallet is in my purse, please take it and just please dont hurt me" She pleaded. The man with the knife was sitting on Janine, and had her straddled to the floor. His weight holding down the slim blonde so she couldnt move. Then, with the knife held on Janine with one hand, he proceeded to remove her flip flops with the other. exposing her bare feet, and soft, wrinkled soles. Ah how he had dreamt about those feet all day long since he first saw them in the bank, and now, he would have his chance to get at them. "What are you going to do to me? What do you want?" Janine cried. The man didnt answer, his answer was to take his hand that didnt have the knife in it, and to begin to run his fingers all over Janine's soft wrinkled soles, and under her toes. Hysterical, explosive girlish laughter filled the room, as Janine couldnt believe what was happening to her. She hated to be tickled, and now was being tickled by this mysterious intruder: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Please no tickle! Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh! Please anything but that! She pleaded as her toes and soles srunched up hard, and she tried with all her might to buck this tickling fiend. He then shifted positions and sat on Janine with all his weight, and proceeded to tickle her with his fingers in her ribs and belly, again causing explosive girlish laughter, and writhing: Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehe! Oh my God! What do you want? Please I'll do anything! Please just no more tickle! Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehe! Janine begged. The Tickle Stalker couldnt believe his luck. When he saw Janine, he couldnt wait to get his hands on her, figuring she was very ticklish from her soft wrinkled soles, and now, he had found out, as he was tickling her into submission, and she was totally under his mercy. He proceeded to shift his focus back to her soft, ticklish bare feet, as he ran his fingers all over Janine's bare soles again. She once again exploded with hysterical laughter, feeling like she was either going to wet herself, or perhaps pass out: Heeheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Please! I cant take it! Oh my God! I'll do anything! What do I have to do! Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheehe! She begged. By now, even in the darkened room, the stalker could see Janine was a panting, sweaty mess. He proceeded to stop the tickling, and then said. "Okay, cutiepie, get to your feet" The sweaty and out of breath Janine complied. "Alright, Iam going to go. Remember, I know where you live, so I'll be watching. If you go to the police, I'll be back, and next time, I'll tickle you until you pass out, or maybe even worse. So let's just forget the little fun we had tonight. You will if you know what's good for you" With that, the stalker opened the door, left, and walked away. Janine tried to clean herself up. She was extremely confused about what had just occurred. She had just been attacked in her own home. She had not been robbed, or raped, just tickled into submission by a seemingly disturbed man for no apparent reason. In a way, because she had not been hurt, robbed, or raped, she was almost too humiliated to go to the police, or tell anyone. She took a shower, and just sat for a long time, still trying to comprehend what happened. All she did know for sure was that she had been a victim of the Tickle Stalker.

The End

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back