• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Master of Mosqution The Vampire: Inaho Tickled by: FF7tickler2

FF7tickler

TMF Master
Master of Mosqution The Vampire: Inaho Tickled by: FF7tickler2

Note to the audience: Well, this story is going to be posted later due to well me finishing up the Slayers Next anime. Anyway, same old plot devices that you seen in other countless stories. Music selection: Various songs from the OAV and TV series.

*Our scene opens up in London in the ‘20’s. But not just any place in London, but a small shop selling clocks called Time. Unknown to the general population, a truly amazing feat has occurred there. A vampire has been revived and is in the service of a teenage girl, Inaho. Inside, the vampire M, Alucard Mosquiton is silently cleaning one of the clocks as his servants Yuki and Hono.*

Hono: Master, why do you put up with that girl? It would be so much better if you killed her and everything was back to normal.

Mosquiton: I don’t think Inaho would appreciate that very much Hono.

Yuki: But master..

Inaho: Oh, Mosqui! Come up here Mosqui, I need you.

Mosquiton: Yes, Inaho. I’m coming.

*Putting down his cleaning rag, Mosquiton goes upstairs to Inaho’s room.*

Yuki: Poor master. We should see what’s going on.

Hono: Yeah, that’s true, I can imagine what momma Inaho would do to him.

*The two servants of Mosquiton head upstairs to find their master sitting on Inaho’s bed while she points at her feet.*

Inaho: Mosqui. My feetsie hurt.

Mosquiton: Don’t worry I’ll rub them for you Inaho.

Hono: So much for him being a respectable vampire.

*As Mosquiton begins rubbing Inaho’s feet, she sticks her tongue out at the two. She knew quite well that baby talk could often get Mosquiton to do what she wants.*

Yuki: She really doesn’t know how to act like a lady, she definitely isn’t the one for master.

Hono: Don’t worry about it. We can’t help it that Momma Inaho is immature.

Inaho: I told you not to call me Momma..!

*With that a quick giggle comes out of Inaho’s mouth and she pulls her feet back.*

Inaho: How dare you Mosqui. Tickling me while I’m distracted. Trying to slowly make your way with me.

Mosquiton: But Inaho, it’s just because..

Inaho: No excuses.

*With that Mosquiton receives a kick to the head by Inaho’s “sore” feet.*

Inaho: See, now look what you did Mosqui. Now my feet hurt even more.

Hono: It’s not like Momma Inaho does anything master does all the work.

Inaho: OUT!

*Later that night, Yuki gets up and leaves her room heading to Inaho’s for a little nighttime visit.*

Yuki: It sure is hot out here in this hall.

*After walking down the hall for a while Yuki enters Inaho’s room where she finds her asleep on her back, her feet sticking out from under the covers.*

Yuki: Just to make sure..

*Yuki drags her nails up one of Inaho’s soles, and her foot pulls back under the covers, retreating for protection as she giggles in her sleep and mutters something about Mosqui.*

Yuki: While atleast I’m sure now. You’ll pay for your disrespect to Master Mosquiton.

*With a tug Inaho’s sheets fly off her. Yuki then outstretches her hand an ice ray shoots out of her finger tip to Inaho’s wrists, and then her ankles. During the process Inaho starts shivering and by the time the final piece of bondage is in place she wakes up to see herself bond by the icy shackles of Yukis.*

Inaho: What are you doing Yuki. Take these off now. I can’t move..

Yuki: I don’t think so Momma, not until you agree to free our master from your oppressive rule.

Inaho: Or what, if you do anything to me you’ll just get it back from Mosqui.

Yuki: Oh really?

*A smile spread across Yuki’s face as she wiggled her fingers in front of Inaho’s outstretched feet.*

Inaho: No, you wouldn’t! MOSQUI!

Yuki: Oh, I would.

*Yuki’s nails began dragging up and down Inaho’s bare feet. Besides being incredibly ticklish, Yuki’s fingers had an icy feel to them, making the sensation her feet were feeling worse.*

Inaho: HAHAHAHAHA! NO! NOT THE FEET! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yuki: Now what did you call our master? Mosqui? What is his name?

Inaho: It’s Mosqui..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*As soon as the words began to come out of Inaho’s mouth, she felt a change in the pattern of Yuki’s nails as they began to move up, under her toes.*

Yuki: No, it isn’t Mosqui, please try again Mama Inaho.

Inaho: HAHHAHAHAHA! CHEATER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yuki: No, that isn’t it either. So Momma Inaho are you ticklish elsewhere?

*Inaho shook her head, but Yuki could obviously tell she was lying, so she dragged her nail up Inaho’s sole for the last time, making her spout off a quick giggle, before once again laying her head down on her pillow.*

Yuki: I figured you needed to work a little, like our master does for you.

*Before Inaho could respond, Yuki’s fingers were already tickling her sides, sending the red headed Inaho’s head tossing side to side again as more laughter poured out of her.*

*Upstairs, Mosquiton has stirred, arising from his coffin.*

Mosquiton: What could Inaho find so funny at this time of the night.

*Mosquiton began his track downstairs from the attic.*

Inaho: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA! NO! STOP IT!

Yuki: Now, Mamma Inaho, we’ve barely started.

*Yuki’s hand switched to tickling Inaho’s stomach. Inaho’s laughter grew louder, as she felt the chilly fingers swirl around her exposed stomach. During the tickling of her ribs, her nightgown had risen up over her stomach. She hated how it made her even more subsceptible.*
Inaho: PLEASE STOP! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Yuki: Renounce your blood contract with out master then.

Inaho: NEVER! HAHAHAHAHA! I NEED THE HAHAHAHAAH O-PART! HAHAHAHA!

Yuki: Get it yourself then.

*Yuki’s hands then switched to Inaho’s armpits, tickling inside them, amused at how Inaho attempted to bring her arms down even though they were in the shackles. Then the door opened.*

Mosquiton: YUKI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? INAHO?

*With a closer look, Mosquiton couldn’t help but blush.*

Hono: Yuki, your in here. Wow, good one Yuki. You have Mama Inaho at your mercy.

*With those words the tired Inaho shot a death glare at Hono.*

Mosquiton: Melt the shackles Hono.

Hono: Do I have to master? Yuki was doing so well.

Mosquiton: Now Hono.

*Upon being freed Inaho threw herself on Mosquiton, crying.*

Inaho: She tickled me, telling me to give up on you Mosqui. It was terrible.

*Inaho turned her head to Yuki hoping to see her dumbfounded, but instead she saw her in her adult form approaching Mosquiton. She too grabbed him and embraced him.*

Yuki: Master, I couldn’t sleep, she was tossing and turning so bad, I felt I needed to help her. I had to bind her to the bed.

*Mosquiton’s head was a blur, feeling the two bodies being pressed again his own. A blush creeped into his face once again.*

Inaho: You liar!

*Inaho then tackled Yuki to the bed and dug her finger into her ribs.*

Inaho: Let’s see how you like it.

Yuki: No! Stop! Mamma Inaho! Hehehehehe! It tickles!

Inaho: Mosqui, you help to, you get her feet!

Mosquiton: But Inaho, is this really necessary?

Inaho: Now Mosqui!

Mosquiton: *sigh* I guess I have too. I’m sorry Yuki.

*After taking off Yuki’s shoes, Mosquiton began wiggling his fingers up and down her soles, sending Yuki into a stream of giggles.*

Yuki: Stop! Master! HAHAHAHAHA! NO!

Hono: (I’m always the one left out. Oh well, atleast we have one weapon in the war against Inaho if we can ever get Master away long enough.)

Fin

I wouldn't expect you to as it was only released on VHS by ADV Films.

Its only 6 episodes long. I got all my VHS tapes of it off Ebay new for about $20.:D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back