• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jon Stewart's an idiot!

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
I've never liked Jon Stewart. I don't think he's at all funny, or clever. He could be the most boring talk show host this side of Larry King. But now, after seeing him blowing a possible tickling opportunity on his lame-ass show, I really can't stand him. He was interviewing uber-babe Heidi Klum, and several times she mentioned her feet, and once even commented on how they looked. Now you know Leno, or Letterman might have taken advantage of that oppurtunity to ask her to remove her shoe, and some foot-tickling might not have been far behind. But Stewarts so damn clueless. Not only did he blow it for us ticklefiles, he didn't even flirt w/her, the way Howard does w/ beautiful women who appear on his show. He acted like he was actually afraid of her. What's his deal?

Last edited:
I am not sure which show you are referring to, but I am a Daily Show fanatic and I usually watch it every night. I think your comment about being intimidated might actually be correct. If I happened to meet Heidi Klum, and she showed me her feet, I don't think that I would excatly jump on the opportunity either. I would be VERY intimidated by her. SHE'S BEAUTIFUL! I know many people on here have said that they would love to see her tickled, and I think that I would probably enjoy it too, but I don't think I could bring myself to do it. A self esteem issue? Maybe, but I still think that Jon Stewart is a funny man, and I am sorry that you feel this way about him.

You know how I feel about this one.........

Heidi is my ultimate foot tickle wish..................ahhhh if Santa Claus was real..........?

Giantfan :devil:

Reality check...

Listen, Magic, not everyone is into what we like...I know that may be hard for you to believe...:D
My best friend would rather die than go near anyone's feet! I think many people are like that.
I mean, I know you wouldn't have missed that opportunity, and I would've spent the next twenty five minutes talking with her about her feet: pedicures, polish, etc., whatever. But some guys wouldn't dream of it. That's the way it is, man....

Youre probably better off with liberal weenie Jon Stewart NOT tickling Heidi Klum...I think we are all in agreement that he is unworthy of such an honor

hey i love the daily show!

anyway, no ones perfect, and u dont know whats gonna happen until your there in his shoes. but i do admit that was silly.

The Daily Show is the best show on TV

South Park is also really good... Hey, DeNiro, not everyone is into Hannity and Colms either... Maybe you should stick with the Fox News Channel, if Jon is too liberal for you...

Re: Miss Klum

SANTA ISN"T REAL.....AHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!

Anyway I'm a boob guy so Heidi gets my vote on the tickle wish list as well.

Dont worry Mr Mac...I get my share of fair and balanced news as opposed to the jaded, liberal jargon from CBS and their ilk of Commie sympathizers. No offense

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back