• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Retail Woes (M/f, adultish)

eroticticklee

Fiction- not at all true, and of course, not a fantasy of the authors. ;-) Be gentle with me- it's my first tickling story.

Lynn sighed softly, a pretty smile stretched across her full lips as the fifth customer that evening demanded an item from the overstocked back room. Now that Christmas was edging nearer, working in retail was absolutely hellish. It wouldn’t be so bad if the customers asked her if she could possibly locate an item for them, but the way these people bossed her around and snapped at her was totally unnecessary.

But the redhead just nodded and smiled, assuring the customer she’d be right out, and headed towards the stock room. Lynn was just working the holidays to earn a little extra money before heading back off to complete her sophomore year at college. Her almost knee-length skirt was black, paired with heels and a simple green top that contrasted beautifully with the fiery colour of her hair and pale skin. Admittedly, she had a few extra pounds on her, but she attracted enough of a male eye to be confident in her appearance.

Pushing open the large double doors, she stood still and just stared at the complete mess before her. Bed in a bag, blankets, sheet sets, towels, and other domestic items were stacked on old, dusty shelves, and they literally reached the peaked ceiling- which wouldn’t be so bad, if the stock room wasn’t two floors worth of items. The room was cavernous, and finding a needle in a haystack would be easier than locating a certain mattress cover. Lynn’s two inch heels echoed rapidly across the scratched, pitted wood floor, practiced eyes skimming the shelves until she found herself at the very back of the stockroom.

Aha! She thought with a smile. There it was- waaaaaay out of reach, of course. Finding a ladder, Lynn began to climb up the rungs, and swore once again that she’d lose those extra ten pounds before having to do this again. Finally reaching the peak of the trembling ladder, she leaned over to grab the item she sought- when the wooden shelf she was leaning on snapped, and she went tumbling down, down, down….

Thankfully, she’d landed on a packaged featherbed, and the fall merely knocked the wind out of her. When Lynn came more to her senses, she went to push herself up- and realized she couldn’t. The shelf that had snapped had landed atop her, and was weighted with so many bed sets she couldn’t push herself up and out! Oh, crap, she thought angrily, what the hell am I supposed to do now? The back room was so large, that even if she screamed, no one out on the floor would hear her. And what an idiotic sight she must make- on the floor, buried underneath bed sets, only her stocking legs sticking out as she lay flat on her stomach, completely trapped. She kicked a few times, experimentally, but it was no good. She was stuck until someone found her.

Of course, Lynn screamed, shouted, begged someone for help. Her only response was the mindless drone of the piped in Holiday music that reached to every corner of the damn store. Her legs were growing cold, as was her left foot- wiggling her toes; she found she lost one of her shoes somewhere.

To the poor redhead, it seemed hours passed before the double doors were pushed open again, and a male voice could be heard muttering something. Lynn perked up and let out a cry. “Hey, a little help back here?”

As the footsteps echoed across the floor, a male chuckle could be heard. A specific chuckle that made Lynn blush all the more, and cringe followed immediately after. Damn it. Of course, the one who found her would have to be James. Her boss who continually made her feel as if she was three inches tall. All he needed was to find her like this. It didn’t help that Lynn found her stomach twisting about whenever James was around- he was in his mid thirties, extremely attractive and extremely single. She couldn’t figure James out at all- sometimes he seemed a nice guy, and other times he appeared a complete jerk. Tall, dark haired and dark eyed, he could make most of the female staff stutter and blush.

“Lynn? What the hell happened back here?” Lynn could hear the chuckle still thick in James voice, and she attempted to twist herself back to see him, futilely. At least if she couldn’t see him, he couldn’t see the ridiculous blush that stroked across her cheeks. And she wouldn't be able to see the mocking smirk that was most definately pulling up the corner of his lips.

“What do you think happened?” She shot back at him sarcastically, giving another kick of her legs, realizing too late that the motion was sending her skirt further up her thighs, revealing that her black stockings were only thigh-high, the old-fashioned kind that hooked onto a garter rather than the newer ones that were elastic. “I was trying to get something, and the shelf split, and…well, this. Would you get me out?”

James couldn’t help his laughing. Lynn, well, was Lynn. A little young, a little cocky, too bratty for her own good. Admittedly, he enjoyed seeing her trapped and reduced to asking for his help. Not quite beautiful, but she was attractive, and there was something about her that gave him pause. And they were sticking out in front of him, helpless. The black of the stockings contrasted with the paleness of her flesh. “Nice legs,” He commented, mostly to give her a hard time, and he stepped close enough so that he could perch down at her feet. “Is the one shoe thing a new trend? I’m really not up on those, you know. That’s why I work in domestics.” He knew he shouldn’t, yet he reached over and trailed a finger down her sole, admiring the slender shape of her foot, and the pudginess of her toes against the floor.

Lynn almost unearthed herself with her reaction to his finger. Her toes clenched protectively and she let loose a little shriek, attempting to push her body up with her hands as she kicked her leg to get his finger away.

“You’re a little ticklish, aren’t you?” James couldn’t help but tease, and he moved forward, grasping both of her ankles with one hand to avoid being kicked. He knew he shouldn’t, but it was too irresistible. Lynn had been driving him crazy lately, what with those skirts that got shorter every weekend. She was fifteen, perhaps sixteen years his junior, and he was her boss, for god’s sake. The last thing he needed was to submit to the temptation to touch her... but this situation was just too perfect.

“Very, very funny. Now help me up, would you? I have to find my shoe-“ Lynn cut herself off as she felt James grasping her ankles, and he slid her other heel off her foot. “You’ve had your fun, come on, James!” A little panic went into her voice, although she tried so hard to avoid letting him hear it. She was horribly ticklish, and she
couldn’t get out, and he wouldn’t do this, would he?

Apparently, he would. Lynn’s protests were lost in a sea of giggles as he began raking his fingers down her captive soles, admiring the curl of her toes and the soft feel of her stockings underneath his nails. She twisted from side to side, but nothing aided, nothing distracted her from his fingers stroking down from her heels to her toes, then his nails scratching back up. Soon, he paused to tear a hole in her left stocking, and went to town on her bare sole, making the young woman near scream as all five of his fingers flicked relentlessly along her sole, occasionally digging in between her toes. James varied his touch, sometimes scratching, other times stroking Lynn’s soft bare foot, making her whimper, cry, and scream out in an endless, high pitched symphony.

“James! Come on!” She began to beg between her laughing cries, and to her utter relief, his fingers soon slowed to a stop. Lynn curled her toes tightly, only relaxing when he let go of her feet. “Thank God.
Just get me out of here, okay?” Her voice trembled just the tiniest bit- enough to make James feel a little bad about the torture he was inflicting on the young woman. Unfortunately – for Lynn – he didn’t feel bad enough to stop. Slowly, he slid his palm up the back of his leg, not really trying to tickle her too much- more trying to make her realize she was stuck and should be begging to be freed- not demanding it. He didn’t expect the squeal and wiggle from Lynn, but his immediate response was to do it again- and he repositioned himself so that he rested some of his weight on her ankles, holding her down fully.

“Someone didn’t say ‘please’.” Lynn could almost hear the smirk in her boss’s voice, but before she could as much as whimper, she felt both of his hands stroking up and back down her legs. When those palms touched the back of her knees, she almost screamed in ticklish agony.

“Noooooooooooo!” She cried before collapsing into giggles. He’d found her worst spot- the spot her older brother would torment when he wanted Lynn to keep quiet about something. Lynn couldn’t stand as much as a breath along the back of her knees- and now her boss was tickling them relentlessly. The stimulation was too much, and Lynn found herself out of breath as he located the EXACT spot that caused her the most torment, and scrambled his nimble fingers all over her sensitive skin. Something else was happening, too… It felt like he was sending a shock all the way up her inner thighs. It was absurd- this was NOT happening. Her boss was…tickle torturing her? And she was finding herself aroused by it? She pressed her legs together tightly, attempting to relieve her itch, but all she did was draw her boss’s attention elsewhere.

“Don’t tell me this is turning you on?” James’s fingers slowed as he noticed the changes in Lynn’s reaction, so now he was gently rubbing her skin. Sure, she was still laughing, occasionally crying out a ‘stop’ or a ‘no’ ( still demanding, instead of asking! ) but her thighs were actually trembling, and her motions had taken on more of a suggestive dance. And damned if the redhead didn’t moan.

Experimentally, James continued tickling the back of her left knee, while his right snuck higher, alternating a stroking motion with a scratching one up the stocking-covered flesh of her right thigh. When he got another moan for his troubles, and a quivering of her legs, he couldn’t help but grin, and his voice darkened, softened, and became predatory. “Someone likes to be tickled, doesn’t she? I wonder what would happen if I went a little bit higher than this?”

Lynn was beyond mortified at his words. She didn’t have much breath, and couldn’t protest that she wasn’t aroused, it was undeniably so. Her thighs relaxed, the tension melting out as his fingers sought to stroke higher on her thighs, now stimulating her bare skin, as he continued to tickle her lightly behind her knees, sporadically switching from one to the other to keep her off balance.

She was wet. He could feel it as his fingers rubbed against her, between the rough floor and her skin. His fingers slipped inside her panties, finding her swollen and near soaked. Almost purring, Lynn arched her hips what little she could, his skilled fingers knowing exactly where to penetrate even as his other hand began tickling her faster, harder behind her knees. “Please…” She breathed out, as he teased around her lower lips, avoiding a firmer touch that would give her more pleasure, a few giggles sprinkling between her moans.

“Now she says please. Are you begging me?” The fingers inside her panties stopped while the ones behind his captive’s knees continued to stroke, softly, the tickles a whisper of those before but all the more intense due to her arousal and heightened sensitivity. “I should stop, let you go and get back to work.”

Lynn couldn’t say a word, she could only moan as he pushed his fingers harder at her, the tickling on the back of her knees heightening. But it was enough, and she let out a different cry, one of pleasure, as the contrasting touches sent her spiraling into a quick orgasm. He continued to scratch along the back of her knees as she came down, causing her moans and cries to be punctuated again with helpless, uncontrollable giggles.

Finally, she lay still, with only the occasional twitch and tiny burst of laughter. James pulled back, wiping his damp fingers against the back of her thigh before starting to pull the bed sets that had pinned Lynn down. Once freed, she rolled over before sitting up, a deep blush staining her cheeks as she looked up at her boss through wide eyes, her mascara having run with her tears of laughter. Her hair was a mess, a red cloud around her face.

James rose and brushed off his slacks before offering a hand to Lynn. She took it and pulled herself up on quivering legs, avoiding his eyes as she located her shoes. Slipping into them, she nodded quickly at her boss, still avoiding his eyes. “Umm…thanks for helping me out.” And with that, she turned and hurried out of the stock room before he could say a word, leaving James staring after her and wondering what the hell had gotten into him.

So glad to have a new author here. No need to ask readers to be gentle. You took some time for character development, and the description of the tickling is, ahem, arousing. :D

VERY nicely done! If this is a first for you, then I think you may be a natural ;)

Hope your creative juices keep flowing!

Maggie

That was wonderfully erotic, eroticticklee! I loved the way you made her extra ticklish behind her kees. Encore! Encore!

An excellent story!

Highly erotic and very well written. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

lovin the story! Stockings are the greatest too, aren't they? hehe. ET, check your PMs, alright?

I decided to bump this story since its one of my favorites. Hopefully some of the newbies will read and appreciate it as I do. Very hot tale.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back