• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Madonna's Tickle Chamber 6 (By Fiktishish)

Fiktishish

TMF Poster
Madonna's Tickle Chamber VI
Starring
Madonna
Gwyneth Paltrow
Gwen Stefani
Jodie Foster
&
Jennifer Anniston

"Wake up, Gwyny. Rise and shine." Madonna was gently patting Gwyneth Paltrow on the arm, trying to wake her. Gwyneth was slowly starting to open her eyes. "W..what's going on?" she asked drowsily.

"Well, you stumbled onto something you shouldn't have, and now you must pay the price for your nosiness."

When Gwyneth finally awaked, she realized she was naked, except for a little pair of panties. She was also tied down to a table. Arms spread and above her head, and legs spread eagle, secured at the ankles. She couldn't move. Not an inch. She remembred Gwen Stefani, and the other gales of insane laughter she herad in Madonn's modified basement and started to shiver. She was damn ticklish, but she was also tough and at this moment she was pretty pissed off. If she was to be tickled, she wasn't going to give Madonna the satisfaction of thinking it was killing her. Just then, she spoke up.

"Madonna? What the hell is this? Why are you doing this?"

"Why am i doing what?" Madonna asked innocently.

"Kidnapping people and tickle-torturing them!! Have you lost your mind?!?!"

"I tickle people because it feels good here". Madonna rubbed a massaging hand across her vagina. "And now Gwyneth, get ready to be tickled."

Madonna smiled wickedly, Gwyneth drew in a deep breath and closed her eyes. That's when she felt a feather being slowly dragged across her breasts and tummy. Gwyneth let out a small set of giggles.

"Heeeheheeeeee."

"Tickles, doesn't it?" Madonna asked, still twirling the feather around her midsection.

"Go to hell, heeeeheheeeeeee."

"Awww, such language. Hmmm, i wonder if this feathery little tickler can tickle your underarms. Let's see." Madonna began to run 2 feathers up and down the hollows of the Oscar winner's underarms.

"HAAA!!!HEHEEEHAAAA!!!" Gwyneth was horribly ticklish, especially under her arms, but she was determined not to give in.

"You seem really ticklish here." Just then, Madonna dropped the feathers and dove all ten fingers in a kamikaze tickle attack on Gwyneth Paltrow's underarms. Gwyneth went berserk.

"HAHAHAAAAAHEHEHEEEEE!!!!! OHHHHHHOHOHHHOOOOOO!!!! Y..YOU BITCH!!! HAHAHAAAAHEHEHEEEE!!!!" Gwyneth's head rocked from side to side as Madonn's fingers manipulated the ticklish flesh in her underarms.

"Tickle tickle tickle!!! i knew you were ticklish!! I could keep this up for hours!!" Madonna yelled gleefully.

"HAHAAAAAHEHEEEEEEEE!!!! (GASP) HAHAHAAHAAHEHEEEEEE!!!!"

The material girl continued to torture Gwyneth's ticklish underarms for a few minutes, becoming increasingly annoyed at her lack of begging and pleading, before stopping and eyeing her belly button.

"You know, you have a cute little tummy. Is it ticklish?"

"(gasp) Like i said before, GO TO HELL!!!!" Gwyneth tried to sound tough and defiant, but the underarm torture had really done a number on her and her tummy was even more ticklish. She didn't know how much longer she could hold out without begging her to stop, or perhaps even wetting herself. Madonna slid down to her belly button and began to wiggle her index finger inside the sweet abyss. Gwyneth nearly lost it!

"WHAHAHAAAAAAHHEHEHEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!HAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!"

"Ticklish belly button!!!! Kitchy kitchycooooooo!!!!"

"WHEHEHEEEEHHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!OHHOOOHOOOO!!!!!"

"Beg for me. Beg for me to stop. Now." Madonna said these last words as icily as a cartoon supervillain.

"Why don't you kiss my ass, and we'll talk." was Gwyneth's response. Madonna looked at her, angry and frustrated and slammed her face down on her tummy where she snaked her tounge in and out of her belly-button. Gwyneth thought she might break, but just laughed like a hyena.

"HAHAHAAAAAAHEHEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEE!!!!OH GOD!!!! HAHAHEHEHEEEEEEEHHAHAWHOOOOOOOWHEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEHAHAAAAAA!!!!!"

Madonna continued licking and licking, all the while feeling the burning juices gathering in her vagina. She started to blow rasberries and slipped her fingers into the delicate skin of Gwyneth Paltrow's inner thighs, squeezing and poking. This method of attack was too much for her, and despite all of her attempts, she was broken.

"WHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHEHEHHHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! STOP!!!!!HAHAHAAHAAAAAHEHEHEHEEEEEEHEHEHEEHAHAAAAA!!! DON'T TICKLE ME ANYMORE!!!!!!HAHAHAAAAHEHHEHEEEHEHEEEEEEE!!!! I'M TICKLISH!!!!! I'M SOOOOOOOO TICKLISH!!!!! HAHAHAAAAHEHEHEHEEEEE!!!!! NO MORE!!!!! PLEASE!!!!HEHEHEEEEHEHEHAHHAHAAAAA!!!!!" Gwyneth screamed and pleaded. The rasberries being blown on her tummy, and the probing fingers in her inner thighs had drove her mad. Madonna smiled at this.

"I knew you'd beg me. Just a matter of time really." Madonna continued her maddening assault for at least another 20 minutes. Gwyneth holwed and thrashed. When she was done, she looked down at Gwyneth and admired her tickle-torured state. She was covered in sweat,her long blond hair was matted to her face, and her body slightly quaked with tickle-aftershocks. Madonna felt her knees weaken and knew she had to get upstairs. She looked pleasingly at gwyneth and said, "I might finally have one, thanks to you."

"Have what?" Gwyneth asked breathlessly.

"Nothing. Go to sleep, tickle-toy." Madonna sprayed that same dammned gas in her face, and Gwyneth Paltrow was out. Madonna put a hand into her pants, and ran upsatirs.

Madonna was really proud of herself. She still wasn't satisfied, but she was proud. She had 4 of the most beautiful women in the world as her tickle captives, and now she had them all in one room. That's right. Madonna had been renovating again. She decided it was time that they woke up. she woke them all up one by one. Once awake, they were shocked to find out who else had become a captive of the tickle crazed Madonna.

"What the hell?!?!" was Jodie Foster's response.
"Oh my god!" said a panic stricken Gwen Stefani.
"You godamn bitch!!" roared Gwyneth Paltrow.
"Oh my" said an incredibly ticklish Jennifer Anniston.

They were all in a sitting position, arms strapped above their heads and feet secured by ankle clamps that kept them 5 inches apart for easy access to thigh tickling. There were feathers on the walls, and they were all naked. Madonna approached them with an evil, almost crazy glint in her eye.

"You're all mine. All of you. Your lives are over. Your carrees are over. You now exist to be my personal tickle slaves." Madonna approached them and began to tickle all 4 of them mercillesly. The laughter could be heard for hours. Madonna thought she had it all figured out. But within the next few weeks, Madonna would learn a few things about herself. And Gwen, Jodie, Jennifer, &, Gwyneth would learn the same. This ain't over. Not by a longshot.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Great Series

Great series, man! How many people you gonna put in there with her before it's all over? he he he.....

thank you for the positive comments. It's nice to know people enjoy your work. as far as who else will be subjected to such evil torture? well, there's only person left to be put into Madonna's tickle chamber. hmmmm...i wonder who it is. (evil cackle)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back