• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

do you beleive in magick?

Tickle_Mage

Hello people I am new to the TMF and thought id try out my author skills out on you all. please critics be honest, and enjoy.

David walked through the dim hallway of his college heading to his next classroom. As he neared the door he saw a group of kids to his left as he heard snickering and chuckles amongst them.
"Oh look its the witch" Sarah, a short firey red head about 5'1 she was very popular cause she was the star of the track team. "Careful everyone he might put a spell on us." The group laughed as they broke off heading to there classrooms. Demetry sat at the back of the room trying to stay away from everyone else. Everyone thought he was a weirdo once they found out he was wiccan. Sarah made sure to sit close by so she could mock and tease him.
The teacher began his lecture one the Salem Witch Trials as Sarah began to giggle to herself waiting the right opputunity to strike.
"WITCH!!" Sarah cried pointing to David, as the whole class erupted with laughter. David slumped in his seat looking at Sarahs feet, they were a size 5 dressed in her running shoes and white ankle socks.
"Ill show you a witch" David said to himself as he moved his hands around like he was untieing her sneckers. He watched as her left shoe started to unlace. Flicking his finger her snecker slipped off as she looked under to see her snecker on the floor. Sarah went to put it on but stopped as soon as she felt a kind of an itch on her arch. She rubbed her foot with her snecker as it got worse starting to tickle her arch. David laughed as he watched her trying to shake the feeling off. He made a spidering motion with his fingers as Sarah felt it allover her foot giggling and squealing, squirming in her chair.
"Would you like to be excused?" The teacher looked at Sarah.
"AHehehaeheh yes EHAHEH please" Sarah slipped her snecker off and headed for the door.
"David could you make sure she is fine?" The teacher asked, David ran off after her continuing to wiggle his fingers as the tickling spread to both her feet making her fall to the ground laughing hysterically. David approched her slowly seeing her ripping her sneckers and socks off to see what was tickling her so much.
"Whats wrong, someone put a spell on you." David gave an evil grin as i picked her up bringing her into the janitors closet locking the door behind him.
"Ahehehahhehe whats AAHEHHEHEEHHEHE happening to meheheheehhe?" Sarah rubbed her feet trying to get the tickling to stop.
"You messed with the wrong person" David looked at Sarah squirming on the ground as he snapped his fingers lil balls of light filled the room as Sarahs tortured stopped.
"ahehaheh hey hehe what are those?" Sarah stood up trying to get away from David and whatever else was there.
"These are my friends, playful pixies" Grinning and pointing at her the balls of light flew to Sarah as she felt intense tickling allover her body. There little pixie wings brushed her skin as they moved under her shirt and into her pants. Sarah became a giggling blob and fell to the floor as the pixies small hands and feet tickled just as much. She could feel them allover and in the worst places, just behind her knees, inbettween her toes, and in the hollows of her pits. She screamed and laughed and soon couldnt take it. With loose of breath she feel unconcious. David summoned the pixies away as he picked her up. He carried her to the nurse and told her she had passed out. David left grinning knowing that this wouldnt be the last he saw of Sarah.

Damn fine, especially for a first effort! Also, the premise of the story seems like an original idea to me.

In the future you might write your story in a word program, run a spelling and grammar check, then paste it onto the forum. I usually write my stuff that way and it saves me lots of heartburn.

I look forward to your future work. Welcome to the forum!

Wonderful story! I loved it! I have always loved magic and tickling combined!

Thank you everyone

Thank you Sole seeker and critterlord, i will take your advice Sole Seeker for my next story, and critterlord, with me being wiccan i can guarntee many more stories involving tickling and magick

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back