• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Resident Evil

Snerkablee

Disguting! Rebecca whelps, as Jill Anhillates a zombies head. Looking rather convolged herself jill looks the other way clenching her mouth. Pausing for a while Jill recovers, not like it was a .. alive. Ya, replied rebecca. Your right
Come, we gotta find a safe haven out of this... hell.

No sounded Jill, we have got to isolate this disease or plauge, and find out who or what is responsible; before it spreads to hundreds of others. Lets go down that hallway over there, I told Barry to search the library, so if we get into trouble we should have help close by. Right, answered Rebecca. Clicking bullets into her gun Jill takes the lead Rebecca close by....

Wang! Jill kicks the door leading to a musky old hallway that looks like its aged alot over a long number of years. In a half fear, half unexpected state Jill blindly weilds her pistol looking for any signs of ...life. Se.see anything. questioned rebecca. No answered Jill. She begins to walk casually down the hall making soft but clearly resident creaks as her boots hit the old creaky floor. Rebecca in the back, finds a light switch and flips it. Jill, halted; as the sudden jolt of light takes advantage on her already guaged nerves jumps, letting her gun go widly into the air, as of then suddenly a rabid dog unhearths its demonic entrance heaving its body through a window, smelling the smell of fresh meat....

Jill unaimed and thouroughly panicked meets eyes with the rabid snarling pile of what used to be a german shepard. It is quick to race towards her leaping and knocking her down thrashing widly and biting into her, rebecca with a pistol unleashes hell into the back of the dog killing it instantly. O! Jill are you all right? Rebecca is quick to jill; examining her. Ya-ya im fine I think. Try to get up. Errr ghh OW! Jill failing to get up points at the cause of trouble; bite marks in her neck and a gashed mark on her mid section of her tummy. Rebecca is quick to bandage her neck to stop the bleeding. And lifts the shirt revealing Jills Smooth Brownish tanned belly. She takes a green herb breaks it and begins rubbing it on her stomach. Jill saying nothing through out all this starts to laugh and rolls over to escape rebeccas swirling hands. Rebecca realizing what she was doing stops and puts jill's shirt back down. Sorry, didnt know you where ticklish. I AM NOT TICKLISH Jill said definatly regaining her color Just your....Jill sitting up then begginning to stand.... hands are cold. Right smiled rebecca also standing up. patting jills stomach, Jill letting out a small but noticable wimper. Where now O lady female fatale?

Jill pulling out her pistol, lets see what billy's been up to. Relieved that they were gonna go back to an already explored terriotory Rebecca agrees. Walking through the old mansion they enter the library. Jill giving off a small shout, Billy--- BIlly? You Here? YA! I AM, HEY JILL. Billy reveals himself from the back of a bookcase. Listen Billy you found anything so far? Yes... sadly I have. I've Read through the books on this old mansion. It belongs to a company named Umbrella Corp. UMBRELLA CORP! interrupted rebecca. no wonder alot of health medicinces have been showing up. Elaberate Proclaimed jill, well You see Umbrella is a corparation that specizlies in the utenzils of medicines, I bet this whole manison was a direct offset of one of their experiments thats how huge and rich the buisness is! Precisly responded Billy. Jill acknowledged hmm then probably these ..zombies are a direct link to an experiment gone wrong? Maybe or it may have been intentional I have read the president towards his last years set in motion a project that earned him the insanity award from his colleauges. Do you know his name? asked inquisitvly; jill ? No, I haven't but im sure its here somewhere. Well Alright, Rebecca and I will try and investigate this mansion further. Alright answered billy here take these he hands Jill acid shells- you may need them. Jill smiles alright.

Exiting the library Jill and rebecca head up the stairs of the mansion hmmm, I wonder; why would umbrella create a disease to inflict? If they medicate people why go the negitave way? Who knows answered a baffled rebecca, polishing her weapon. Jill sits on the stairs and Rebecca joins her. If we are to find no survivors... what then? Can we be contaminated? No I dont think so suggested rebecca if it was a contagious disease we would be infected by now. Ya I guess your right. Rebecca lays down stretching; the space between her pants and shirt becoming more and more evident. Jill takes an oppurtunity and pokes her small navel. Rebecca gives a small squeak, and quickly covers her belly button. Ekk! dont touch the button! Rebecca responds in a child-like voice. Jill merely smiles, Rebecca if we get out of this alive I owe you one.. SAVE THAT THOUGHT HEADS UP, a retired zombie courpse's skin turns a gravish red and its reanimated body gets up looking more rageful,then any other undead thing they've ever seen; Bull charges towards the two girls.

Rebecca and jill in unison firing their pistols at the thing find little use, Jill, thinking fast pulls out her grenade laucher and loads an acid shell, the monster at running pace literally feet away, is just about to strike. Yet Jill fires and in a mass of blood and grunge the monster explodes with an reverburating explosion. Now Rebecca and Jill covered in spew and stringy liquid. Suddenly realized why they were apart of stars... they were the elite. Still breathing hard Rebecca slowly lowers her pistol. O MY ...GAWd... Jill holding rebecca's shoulder we can make this. Reasurred Rebecca nods. they go all the way up to the secound floor and sit at a table. Still Recovering Rebecca beings simple conversation. Hmmm Soo basically all we got to do is.... Find out if there is an organziation or vaccine about this disease find who's responsible and exit alive?Yes, Responded Jill. Radical responded an unenthusiastic rebecca.
They begin to wipe the slime off themselves and leave for another door. exploring that hallway finding nothing but more infected things and ammunition. and same for another. Until they entered a strange looking in-door garden. On the bottom floor. Where a massive plant lay its bed. Shooting at it with no result they stop to conserve ammunition. Sooo that virus.... works on plant life as well as human.... Jill in a repulsive state... Disgusting. Why infect plants? Its not like it can think. I hope.... hmmm Maybe they gave it to it as a form of guarding something. Or maybe for their own amusment answered a disgusted jill. either way it must be killed.

Yet how? Easy see that sprinkler system its what feeds the plants, infected or not all plants need water. Perhaps not Answered rebecca look- they see the plant feasting on mold caring not for puddles of water spread amonsgt it. Hmmm thinking, Jill comes up to an answer, It may be infected but it still bears properties of a plant right? So if we can get pestiside to it. It should die. Eh worth a shot agreed Rebecca. Jill taking a bottle of chemicals instructs rebecca to hold her boots down to suspend her, while she goes in to apply the chemical pestiside. Slowly but surely laying down with the bottle in her right hand Jill inches her way towards the plant, like a marine passing under barbed wire on the front lines.

Hearing the repulsive regugertoring noises the plant was making while its vast tentacles slurped bacteria out of wood. Jill's stomach made a gurgling noise. Sensing the sound vibrations the plant swung limbs to the source.. Wh-- WHAT THE REBECCA BAIL ME! Rebecca pulled as hard as she could but it was to late the plant had looped its vast amount of tentacles around Jill and lifted her off the floor and over its head. Jill So far up her back nearly touching the ceiling was in a state of panick. The plants feeders located at the end of each tentacle began tryin to eat its newely bound food. All around jills body the tentacles danced until one sturck flesh, digging its way into jills shirt it lached on to a pocket of belly flab, slurping and sucking on it Jill cried with uncontralble convulsions shooting her bound body as hard she could as her stomach muscles twiched. She began laughing so vigourarlsy sweat immediatly came from her. Sending signals for other vines to feast on. As other feeders lached on to her belly armpits and breast unleashing their yellow tounges and slurping and sucking the skin. Jill, now shooting her stomach in and out and trying to shake left and right finding no escape was screeching with laughter. her muscles becoming so weak she dropped the bottle in her right hand and so it landed in the the depths of the plant. Secounds later the suckers began to weaken and dismantle. recovering her hearing she could her rebecca yelling to her to drop the bottle. As soon result when all the suckers dismantled jill was yet free, greenish slim intertwined with sweat pored around her body. Jill Still panting with laughter was clutched by rebecca. Jill! JILL! are you all right? Jill opening her tear filled eyes nodded. Rebeeca taking off her vest to give jill some clothing, as the plant had ripped most of her shirt and bra to shreds. I am so sorry Jill I tried the best I could ....I thought i'd never see you again. Jill still panting, clutching her stomach tried to speak but only got out muffled laughter. Rebecca taking advantage of the moment you sound like a little mousy. Jill smiled. as her abs bulging began to retreat back in, she regained color and sat up. Next time.... Jill said You'll be the first to lead the way. Little squaka.
END PART I--- Fanfiction made by Me Snerkablee Yet in no way shape or form taking credit from the original designers
of Re series's stories so please give credit to the real peeps the creators of the awsomest of awsome games Resident Evil. This is just a rough draft form and I may write another if I ever find time please tell me what you think. of this fanficion......

oh geez! (wets himself with exitement.)

i've been waiting for this for so long, thank you! it was awesome! please make more!

We loved the movie. I (Heather) thought it was average. So which one is Milla Jovovich?

Love,
Anna and Heather

Excellent! I cannot wait for part 2!!!
(I played this game alot, hoping something like this or better would happen):zzzzz:

well, ann and heather, none of the characters in the game were in the movie. the movie barely has anything to do with the game. the movie just has the basic plot. the hottie, Milla Jovovich plays as Alice. but geez i can't wait for the second movie, can you?

Excellent start. Sorry again M.C but please I (Anna) really prefer Anna.
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back