• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Chemestry

Tickle_Mage

I hope you all enjoy

Darien laid in his old bed staring up at the ceiling of the shack. He knew it wouldn’t be long before Fyrite would return. He couldn’t wait he had grown somewhat of a crush on her. She had left to go to town for miscellaneous items she needed for a potion. The door to the shack creaked as it opened followed by her siren like voice.
“Darien come here!” Standing up he looked to the floor as he exited his room seeing Fyrite standing in front of the large cauldron over the fire in the corner of the room.
“Yes madam.” Darien looked at his teacher, she was tall with long flowing fiery red hair, her eyes were a deep emerald green and her skin was a light pale complexion. He had met up with her during his training as an alchemist. His teacher was arrested for stealing and taken away. His last request was to find Fyrite and ask her if he may learn under her. Fyrite was a sorceress and was not experienced in alchemy at all. She more needed him to make potions for her. What he knew was little, but with all her demands his knowledge began to grow.
“Here are your ingredients.” She handed Darien the bag.
“What do you need me to make?” Fyrite walked to a nearby chair pulling off her boots rubbing her small feet. Darien watched intently hoping he could some day touch her feet, perhaps woo her.
“Well all the walking to and from town have made my feet sore could you conjure up a potion to make them feel better and…” she paused as she ran her foot up and down his leg. “make them as soft as they usual are.” She gave a girlish giggle as she pulled her foot back.
“Y..Y…Yes ma’am!” He stammered out as he turned to the large pot. He took out his ingredients and looked at what else was around. He thought to himself as he began to add a little of this and a little of that into the pot. He stirred the pot and poured the mixture into a small bottle and corking it.
“Ohhh is that it?” She smelled the air, “oh my it smells heavenly.” She smiled at him. Darien smiled widely trying to hide his devilish grin the best he can. He made a special lotion for her and couldn’t wait to try it out.
“Yes it is but I must wait for it to cool before I apply it.” The day went on as Darien read notes his master had left him. Apparently he had a fascination with tickling, and dabbled in potions and other exlirs to tickle torture ladies into submission. As Darien looked at his potion he grinned evilly praying it would work. It was getting dark now, and he put his books away because he didn’t want to strain his eyes in the bad light. He walked about lighting the candles to eliminate the shack.
“Ohhh Darien.” He turned to the door to Fyrite’s room, “is your potion ready?”
“One moment madam.” He ran to his room grabbing the bottle and in no time was at Fyrites bedside.
“My feet crave the firm touch of such a wonderful alchemist.” She flashed Darien a sweet smile as she put her feet in his lap. As he put his hand down to touch them she pulled her feet away giggling. “AhehaEhahhehehehh. Oh my careful I’m extremely ticklish.” Darien grinned evily.
“Oh yes madam I’m terribly sorry.” He put her feet in his lap as he rubbed the lotion over her soles. She squirmed and giggled as it was applied pulling her feet away mulitple times before he finished. Her soles were incredibly soft.
“Oh yes they feel renewed!” She began to giggle and wiggle her toes. “Ohhehahhe somehehahthing is eahehehhahe tickling my fehehehehet.” She took hold of her feet trying to figure out what was tickling them. Darien watched intently as he enjoyed this moment. Fyrites hysterical laughter filled the shack as Darien got off the bed. She bucked around kicking and screaming in laughter. “Darhehehien hehaheheheh you tricked mehehehehehee.” She looked at him teary eyed laughing. She thought she would go insane if it didn’t stop.
“Do you love me?” Darien looked at her seriously.
“WHAHEHEHAHHEHEHHT!!” Fyrite began to blush as she squirmed all around. Darien stared and tapped his foot waiting.
“Tell me the truth and this torture stops.”
“EHHAHEHEHEHEHHNOAHEHheNHahEOHHEHEHAHENOOOO!” Fyrite cried out as she felt the tickling heighten in her soles. It was unbearable and she knew if she didn’t fess up she would pass out.
“Liar!” Darien took his wand out and waved it. The shack began to shack as vines shot in tying around her wrists and ankles holding her in midair before him. “I love sorcery hehe just as much as I love you. Now tell me the truth.”
“……” Fyrite stained against her bounds as she went into silent laughter before she could answer. She shook her head furiously in the yes motion. Soon the tickling began to subside and she could breath once more.
“I knew it!” He smiled at her as he moved closer he noticed a large wet spot in the robe she was wearing. Fyrite knew he noticed and her face began to blush a deeper red. “Oh you not only love me, but being tickled as well.” She was speechless as the vine lifted her feet to him as he began to lick and suck her soles and toes. She was overcome with pleasure as she busted out in moans. As his nimble tongue worked in-between each digit she whimpered and her breathing started to quicken. The vines held her face to face with him as he grinned.
“Oh my Darien what are you thinking?” She looked a little nervous but his mischievous smile made her even wetter. He waved his wand as more vines surrounded her. “My goodness no Darien, NO MORE!” She started to squirm as the vines attacked her tickling her armpits, her ribs, sides, stomach, navel, behind her knees and in-between her legs. She laughed hysterically begging for it to stop. Darien smiled as he listened not able to make out any words from the laughter she spewed forth. The vines worked her body up and down tickling her to the point of insanity, and orgasm. Darien with another flick of the wand sent the vines away and placed Fyrites limp on the bed. She worked to get her breath back as her thighs danced together to relieve the growing itch in-between her legs. Darien kissed her lips as pulled her robe off and mounting her. He disrobed himself and smiled at her in the dim candle light. They made love the whole night and that memory stayed with them forever as they lived happily together. There love grew strong together as they lived peacefully in the woods together. Darien made his potion every anniversary so they could rekindle the spark that brought forth the truth to there happiness. :D :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back