• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Continue with Jessica???

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
**Post removed**

Last edited:
is it even a question? :D

oh, i am loving this story.
the set up is great, it gives the story and characters more depth then if you simply started with jess tied down and being tickle tortured. and you're also not skimping on the tickling, which is very sexy and wonderfully described! count my vote for pretty pretty please continue undoing jessica!
:)
~Catt

It's not how long you make it, but...

Let me second ET's message.
You needn't apologize at all for your deliberate build-up. You've
got a neat gimmick in the box and a nicely-sketched couple. "Slow" and
"drawn out" and "detailed" are not only desirable in actual tickling, but are a must in spinning a tickling tale. You write wonderfully
well, so whatever pleases you will, I'm sure, enthrall us.
If I might kibitz and hope to influence the direction of the saga:
y'know, if somehow Rick--the butterfingers--was to mislay some of
Jessica's parts, and have to frantically recover them--not before, of course, she's tickled silly--inadvertently or not--by her roaming
parts' discoverers, well, that would be just ducky, methinks...
Anyway, pray continue...and don't hurry on our account. We'll be here...

Indeed!

Set up is crucial. In my opinion it is what transforms a standard tickling story into a polished gem. A story worth reading a dozen times or more.

When I am on the prowl, scouting for new writing talent for "Tales from the Asylum" magazine. I am always looking for writers that build strong plot, and character development that serve as a solid foundation for their tickling scenario. Short to the point tickling scenarios can be fun, but lack the longevity of a well told story that immerses the reader into the author's imagination.

I think you are on the right path with your present tale and look forward to future installments.

Thank you

Thank you so much....

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! Capt. Spaulding, I do not think you will be dissapointed by some of the things I have in mind for upcoming chapters. Jess of course is "rented" so to speak, and I really don't think our Hero (villain?:D ) is going to be too keen on giving up on this after a few hours. Someone will eventually come looking for her. I'm suddenly wondering how Rick may have to hide her around the house...he he he...
Well, that's a ways off yet, as Rick still has a few parts that are virgin territory.....
Stay tuned as I will be cranking these out as fast as I can without compromising the quality. To be honest, this was supposed to be a one-chapter short, but I just got carried away with it. I'm just as curious as you are, Dear Reader, where this will all go...so let's enjoy the ride together, shall we?
Thanks once again.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back