• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eliza Dushku

Rock2mike86

Hey guys been a while since I posted, but I got some great info on Eliza Dushku. I recently watched a movie of her's called Wrong Turn amd in the movie is tied to a bed spread-eagle. I hoped there be some tickling or some kind of reference to tickling. I watched the movie with the Commentary with Eliza Dushku and the director and another actor and when that same scene came the director said something about making sure she was comfortable and then Eliza interrupted saying that the crew members would come up to her and be like "cootchie cootchie goo" and she said she had to be bawling for the movie, but the crew were like "you know there's a lot of stuff we could do to you right now" and she said something about nightmares or something like this. Too bad she wasn't barefoot so they could have tickled her beautiful feet.

Also in another movie called Soul Survivors I beleive from what I saw that there was a quick rib tickle when they are painting the house.

Thanks for the tip. That's sounds interesting. I was thinking about renting that movie anyway, and now I have a reason

movie bad! tickle good!

So you guys know, the movie sucked ass. It was a rip-off of an x-files episode. But the prospect of Eliza tied up and tickled makes me give the crew a little more credit.

God that's good stuff. So close and yet so far away.....oh how I wish for some deleted scenes :D

5150--God, how I echo your sentiment. Can you imagine?!

Disappointedly yours,

dig dug

Yeah I would have to agree with you guys all tied up and noone to tickle.I rented that movie and only thing it had going for it was Eliza was in it.One thing did like the top she wore during it though.:bouncybou :bouncybou

:atom: 26 days til Christmas:atom:

highschool

Hi all,i just wanted to say i went to high school with her in watertown ma and she has very and i mean very ticklish feet

:D Did you get a chance to tickle them or did you witness her feet being tickled? :D

Yes, Mr. Tickles, I would love to hear you elaborate on how you know of Ms. Dushku's sensitivity. Please share.

dig dug dog

Quote from Eliza "the crew members would come up to her and be like "cootchie cootchie goo" and she said she had to be bawling for the movie, but the crew were like "you know there's a lot of stuff we could do to you right now"
If these crew members were to have tickled this helpless woman it would have been inexscusable.
But the fact that these bastards DIDN'T tickle her is beyond inexscusable. It's unforgivable. Stupid bastards.

Quote from Mr tickles feet "Hi all,i just wanted to say i went to high school with her in watertown ma and she has very and i mean very ticklish feet"
Here we go again.
Quote from 3D "Yes, Mr. Tickles, I would love to hear you elaborate on how you know of Ms. Dushku's sensitivity. Please share."
What's the matter? His post didn't provide enough conclusive proof for all naked eyes to see?

W$,

Just to be clear: My question to Mr. T was fully sincere. I want to hear more. His thread (so far) is to be distinguished from the fantastic tales that always occur at 4:20.

Best regards,

ddd

Eliza

I didn't go to high school with Eliza and from her NUMEROUS fan sites on the web, I know that she's from Massachusetts. Doesn't prove anything.

I would like some more details, if possible. Hearing about Eliza'a ticklish feet is like striking oil in your backyard. I crave more. :D

Just rented it to check that out, and it's really cool. The way she says it, I'm dying to know if she meant they said "cootchie cootchie coo" or if they acted it out too :D Maybe it's just wishful thinking but it sounds like it could have gone either way

For those who rent it and want to find the scene, it's at about the hour-and-ten-minute mark, chapter 22.

thank you for the info on Ms. Dushku's ticklish feet Mr. Tickles feet. I am glad to have had a response. I too live in MA and tickling Eliza's feet's must have been pretty rewarding. Also are her sides or any other part of her body ticklish, because I saw another movie in which I guess she was goosed in the ribs. Thnx for all your info.

the only way i'd buy that movie is if she gets....

a) naked

b) tickle torture

c) or a really good sole shot.

WallStreet said:

If these crew members were to have tickled this helpless woman it would have been inexscusable.
But the fact that these bastards DIDN'T tickle her is beyond inexscusable. It's unforgivable. Stupid bastards.

Yeah! That's right! I always ask myself why nobody makes use of a beautiful tied up actress.
There are a lot of movies where girls are tied up, but never they get tickled? BUT WHY??????? :confused:

I watched "Wrong Turn" last night. It was no classic by any means, but not as bad as its reputation. I thought it was kind of suspenseful.

The remark from Eliza Dushku was made during the commentray. That was definitely a tickle reference and it was a great find by whoever pointed it out in the first place. I usually don't pay any attention to those DVD commentaries, but I will in the future.

I think the reason I kind of liked the movie was the presence of Dushku. She could be a star in the making if she gets some good roles. Or she could get type-casted, like what's happening with Tara Reid.

In her own commentary of that scene, if you listen carefully, she hesitates, but almost does describe what crewmembers likely did, but instead says "they'd go Koocheekoo", etc. Also, if they only talked to her, it wouldn't take over 30 seconds to get into character for the next shoot. They most likely DID put their fortune to good use. We can only hope!:D
Anyway, the scene itself is definitely worth a rental!

Finally saw this and I have to say hearing Eliza say, "Cootchycootchycoo" was the highlight of the whole thing. Rented it for free; there's no way I would've paid to watch it.:sowrong:

I'm not a big fan of bringing back old posts, but this one's last reply is one month old, so I thought it's ok.
mgscratchchin.gif

Well, I finally could watch that movie. They released the DVD in Austria some days ago.
I watched it that night and after it I watched that scene with her commentary where Eliza is tied up .
And it was so great hearing her saying that.
099.gif

Here's apic of her being tied up in that scene:

wrongturn03.jpg

I think maybe they tickled her shortly during saying "Cootchycootchycoo" to her. She didn't really say if they did it or not. :p
She must be incredible ticklish. She said she got nightmares. :D

I wish I would work for a movie team...

Traveler, where is your sig of Eliza dancing taken from? Is it from a movie or tv show and which one? Yumm-Bo!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back