• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UKTF hits triple figures!!!

BigJim

Level of Cherry Feather
As of yesterday, the membership of the UKTF was 100 people! Not much compared to the 10,000 that the TMF and Tickle theater forums have, or even the 2,500 that TTB used to have; but it's a start! Out of those 100 members, somewhere between 70 and 80 are either based in Britain, or close European countries, like Belgium, France, Holland, Germany or Spain.

But of those 100 members, only 27 have actually made a post. Of them, only I have made over a hundred. (332 posts at time of writing.) 2 however, are in the 90's and both of them are British based.

I'm thinking of putting a threshold of 50 posts as qualifying for "Inner Circle" status. If I did, then it would be subject to possible change in the future. Only 18 months ago, Dave 2112 was considered to be an Uber-Poster with a posting average of just over 5 a day and a total of two thousand as he became the first ever Orange Feather. Now, neither of those stats is impressive. HDS has a posting average of nearly 50 a day, but even a comparative amateur like me has one of over 9. HDS has nearly 10,000 posts on the TMF, I have just over 8,000.

Bearing that in mind, it's easy to see how a community's goals will change in time. Right now I would regard 5 posts a day being made IN TOTAL on the UKTF to be a near-miracle.

But these are just my thoughts. You, the members, make up the UKTF, no matter who is the Admin. What do you think about the number 50 as a target for the time being?

Let me know whatcha think peeps. :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back