• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Suffer the Good Guys, and Mitch and Naomi go merrilly to hell

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
After the bankruptcy filing, the team's finances were controlled by the court. Players had to live on their savings and such while a payment plan for their already reduced salaries could be worked out. In the meantime, with all the financial worries, and the situation with Mitch's father, Naomi and Mitch just couldnt seem to get it together. Instead of doing what the marital vows said, and bond together in their darkest days, the couple did the opposite. Sex seemed to be on the forbidden list, and Naomi suddenly decided to ban her husband's fetishes, by getting furious every time a mere little goose tickle was attempted by her husband, and wearing the unsexiest clothes she could find to bed. In addition, she also stopped the habit of going barefoot everywhere she was, feeling that Mitch not seeing her feet would diminish his desire to worship them. She also never went for pedicures anymore, and outwardly told him that both feet and tickle were off limits in their marriage considering all the trouble. She said bluntly: "I didnt ever think I would say this to you, but from now on if you ask to tickle me, or do anything to my feet the answer is going to have to be no. It just doesnt seem appropriate for us to be screwing around, and having any fun with all this trouble" She said. Mitch tried to point out that in times of trouble sometimes couples bonded closer, and used sex and such to get out frustration or release tension, but Naomi would have none of it. Mitch began to question if Naomi loved him anymore, or if she was just putting up a wall to deal with all the problems they faced. One night Naomi came out of the shower in a towel, and it accidently dropped, revealing her beautiful naked body and round firm breasts. Mitch stared longingly at his wife, and as she tried to pull the towel up, went over to her and touched her. "Gosh you are so beautiful, what I wouldnt give for just a brief encounter with those" He said. "Well, forget it, I told you, no sex feet and tickling means no sex feet and tickling. Not with all this trouble. Go into the bathroom and jerk off about me if thats what you need to get yourself off" She said. Mitch had completely lost his patience with Naomi: "You dirty bitch! You are trying to drive me away and compound our problems! I dont give a fuck about the Good Guys, all the money,the big apartment, or the stardom. I married you and I love you! I will go out to work 168 hours a week for 25 thou a year if it means I have you to come home to every night! You have put this wall up between us and it has gone on long enough! I love tickling you and worshipping your feet, but if you positively refuse I will have to live with that. I just want you to come back to me, return to the Naomi I fell in love with, and to stop being this cold blooded bitch! Your real personality is somewhere in there. I want it to come through. We need it now. I need you Naomi, like you always are!
Tears came to Naomi's eyes: "What a fucking fool Iam. The marital vows say for better or worse, for richer for poorer and in sickness and in health, and I'm fucking up all of that and trying to drive the person I need most away. I do it because I'm scared Mitch. I'm scared that we're going to lose our life as we know it. Since we married, everything was this island, this team, and baseball. We have never been anything else but Mitch and Naomi baseball players living in financial comfort. What do we do if we lose that? We lose our lives, careers and our futures? She cried.
"First off, you are Naomi Watts, my beautiful wife, not Naomi Watts the bullpen ace of the Good Guys. I married you, and love you for what you are. What does this mean, that one day when we get too old, or sick, or grey, and we cant play ball anymore, that we will stop loving each other and divorce? What a load of shit! A marriage is about changes, and phases. I hope the team continues and we work it out, but if not we will survive. I'll get a job, you can act, and I'll take care of the kids. Most important is that we dont let it ruin us, because if we do that what else do we have? Wouldnt it be fucked up if every couple divorced just due to financial problems or job change. Everyone has that at some point, so there would be a 100% divorce rate. Pretty dumb for two people like us who love each other" Mitch said. "Youre right" she said. Then they kissed. "Ah Nai, not to, but you didnt mean it about the feet or tickle did you?" Mitch said. "No, of course not silly, I was angry. That continues as always. What kind of a wife would I be if I took away all of my husband's favorite fantasies. You should know me better than that. Now let's take a shower and clean up, and who knows where we end up. With that, Mitch and Naomi went into their big double shower and began to soap each other up. They were very passionate, tickling each other, pinning one another against the wall and engaging in rib and belly tickles, causing squeals from both of them: Hehehehehehehehehehe! When they came out, they were naked, and made love for the first time in weeks. It was beautiful, tender, passionate, and needed. Mitch first wanted to satisfy Naomi, then suddenly went under the covers to her feet, and began to kiss her soles, suck on her toes, bite her toes, and tickle her bare soles and toes with his fingers. Her squeals filled the room, and it was the happiest sound he had heard from her in months. When it was over, they cuddled and tenderly kissed. "We are going to get through this, whatever it is, because we still love each other. Fuck my father, and the Good Guys, and fame and fortune. All I want is you and my kids and I'm the luckiest man on the face of this earth" Mitch said, repeating Lou Gehrig's famous quote when he left baseball.
With that, Mitch and Naomi vowed to commit to stay together no matter what during the troubled times. What would the future hold for the couple and the Good Guys? Stay tuned.

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back