• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story Request - Ants/Insects/Worms

Chris888

I have an idea for a story where a girl is forced to put on a pair of boots which are filled with either ants, insects, worms or maggots! The girl is then tied up and left for the tickling from the insects etc to drive her crazy! (I'd prefer it if she is wearing pantyhose, stockings or thin white socks). Or maybe the girl could be put into some confined box or clothing that is slowly filled with insects etc, and tied up, so that she is tickled all over!

Nice idea. I've often thought of the same thing myself, although I'd prefer the nylons over the socks. And why not several "victims", perhaps done as a sorority initiation setting or part of an extreme tickle torture dungeon setting. I'd also like to see a story involving nylon feet getting goat lick tickled....only wish I could write! Hope to see someone with skills take this idea and run with it.

I've done somethings like this to my (un)fortunate ticklees in the past and have a few toys just for this sort of thing. I also prefer my ticklees in hosiery.

I'd like to try my hand at writing this. Send me a private message through the forum here and we'll chat and see what can be done.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back