• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Married With Children: Kelly Gets It!

Krokus

3rd Level Green Feather
Kelly was just coming in from her usual friday night parties with her boyfriends, and Bud was sitting on the couch. "Kelly, let me ask you, Why dont girls want me? Am I really not that attractive?" he said with wonder. "Gee, let me think.....yes!" she said with a smart-ass tone. "Your gonna pay for that Kelly, you will! Mark my words you will!". Bud was getting sick and tired of Kellys ignorance, and he wasnted to get her back. "I have to think of a way to get her back, but I cant go to far....." he thought to himself. Then, a evil looking grin appeared on his face.
The following morning, Kelly awoke to find that she had been tied spread eagle to the bed, unable to move. "What the hell?" she said in shock. Kelly was still wearing what she had been the night before, she passed out before she could change due to drinking. Then all of the sudden, Bud walked into her room. "So you are finally awake huh?" he said playfully. "What are you doing Bud? Untie me NOW!" she said with anger. "Nope, not after all the remarks about me! this time your gonna pay!". "What do you mean?? your not gonna hurt me.....are you?" she said with a worried tone. "No, dont worry, im not goin to hurt you......but I know your weakness sis.....I know you are VERY ticklish!". Kelly was in shock.....she knew what he had planned for her. "No Bud! untie me now! Im too ticklish for this!" she said with fear in her voice. "I know" he said as he walked down to her black leather boots. He then proceeded to slowly pull her left boot off to reveal a soft, pantyhosed foot. He then s l o w l y ran his index finger up her soft sole. The reaction was amazing. "AHAH....
NO BUD PLEASE! IM TOO TICKLISH!" she said panting. Bud didnt even hear her, he began to scratch her very soft and tender heel making her burst into hysterical laughter. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOO AHAHA!"
He then focused his nails on the arch and base of her hosed toes. "HA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE STOP BUD! I CANT TAKE IT!" she squealed. Then
Bud used both hand to tickle all over her soft, tender ticklish foot.
By now, kelly had tears rolling down her face, and could not stop laughing. Then, Bud s l o w l y pulled off het other boot, and before Kelly could say anything, Bud pulled back her toes and began tickling the sensitive skin under her toes. Kelly threw her head back in laughter. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM GOING CRAZZEEHAHAHAHAHAH!" she
screamed. Bud then scratched his nails all over the sides of her feet,
making her cry out in laughter. He then focused on her heels, tickling
both at the same time, making Kelly nearly pass out. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OH GOD! IM GONNA DIE!" she yelped. It didnt even phase Bud, he just kept on tickling, tickling, and tickling those soft soles. Kelly was
sweating like crazy, and her stomach ached from non-stop laughter. She
simply could not take it anymore. Bud then rapidly began tickling both
feet, tickling all the sensitive areas on her soft ticklish feet. Now,
Kelly was silently laughing, and then mercifully passed out. "Wow, I cant believe her feet were that ticklish!" bud said with a smile.
"When you wake up sis, im gonna find out how ticklish that upperbody of yours is!" Bud said with an evil grin......if only Kelly knew the
tickle torture she was about to endure.

Hi all

This is my first story, and my first post! Please let me know what you think! Im open to all opinions! Thanx for reading! Also, should I
write a part 2? Let me know!

I like it..Maybe bring the mother in and let her get tickled or do the tickling.. ;)

Hi Guys

Thanx for your kind words.......as for the all feet, thats what part 2 will be.....all upperbody, and I will take peggy into consideration. Thanx for reading!

Good story

Great tale, man. I always wanted to get Christina in my evil little clutches....mwwahahahaha.....

MuDvAyNe--

Great concept and set up. My main suggestion would have been to draw it out a bit more. Kelly wouldn't give in without a fight! "I'm too ticklish for this" takes all the challenge out of it. Also, maybe consider having Kelly tickled in a situation that would really embarrass her--to have others see that she can't control her reactions.

Really fine idea, man; too bad there wasn't any actual tickling on that show! Keep it up.

dig dug

MuDvAyNe

I liked your cute little story. It was very original. Christina Applegate is one of my top five tickle fantasies. I could only wish it were a little longer, though. Anyway keep up the great work.

Rockauthor

Definetly a good story man, keep it up! and definetly put peg in this next story, damn her always dangling those tan pantyhosed feet of hers outta her high heels on the couch EVERY episode....revenge must be had:D

TickleStud

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back