• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Britney's Endorsement, starring Britney Spears

tummytickler100

TMF Poster
It had been almost a month since Britney's new song featuring Madonna had hit the markets and it was an astonishing success. Britney and Madonna, who could come up with something better than that!? She was sitting in her morning loungeware reading the paper when her manager walked in.
"Guess what Britney, we just got a request through the mail from an anonymous aerobics trainer who wants you to endorse her newest machine, The Trainer!" said her manager excitedly. Britney thought about it a moment, she hadn't done any public events lately and didn't think it sounded too bad.
"She wants you to arrive tomorrow at noon, her only request is that you wear something that you would work out in," she added.
"Sounds like a good idea," Britney admitted.
"It's a deal then, I'll have your limo ready at about 11:15 tomorrow then," said the woman.

At about 10:00 Britney woke up, happy for her long deserved sleep, and started looking through her vast wardrobe for a nice outfit. In the end she settled for a pink sports bra and low cut pink spandex shorts, and with a pink jump suite to go over it. She looked up at the clock and realized it was nearly 11 o'clock. She quickly made some phone calls and then stepped outside to see her limo waiting for her. She stepped in and went over some of her previous endorsements to try and get an idea about how it might go and before she knew it she was let out in front of a large fitness center. She walked to the door and opened it and entered the building without noticing the sign that said -closed for the weekend-.
She left her body guard in the lobby with a few magazines and made her way to the back of the building, following the directions she had been given. She finally ended up somewhere on the top level in a room with some equipment and a stereo. She looked around the room and then turned around startled when a middle-aged woman came in behind her.
"Hello Britney, I'm......Paula Wright," said the woman after a mysterious pause.
"Hi, so what's goin on today?" Britney asked curious.
"Well, I want you to try some of my equipment out and if you like it later on in the week we can make a commercial starring you," Paula explained.
"Take you jump suite off and we'll get started," Paula added. So Britney took off her suite and realized the room was quite warm. She followed Paula to different machines and tried them out as Paula stared at her trim body. Finnally they arrived at a larger machine and Paula stopped.
"This is going to be our special feature, its called The Trainer, mind trying it out? Britney looked over the machine and couldn't see any weights or where she should sit.
"I'll help you, lay on this table, put your ankles in here, and your wrists here," said Paula, pointing to different places on the machine. So Britney layed down on the table like thing and placed her ankles in the clasp like features and then reached above her head and did the same with her wrists. Then Paula bent under the machine and pushed a button and the clasps closed, trapping Britney's ankles and wrists.
"What the Hell?" said Britney annoyed as she tried to pull her arms down, but she was stuck with her arms above her head and her feet hanging off the edge of the table.
"Well, enjoy the rest of the afternoon,"said Paula as she turned and left.
"Get back her and let me....." Britney stopped in her tracks as non-other than Madonna walked in the room.
"Hey honey, glad you could make it," said madonna in an innocent voice.
"I should have known this would have had something to do with you, you whore!" Britney spat at her. Madonna just smilled and moved up next to the table.
"Everyone knows that I was the star of that show, and after it you took all the publicity, so know I want revenge," Madonna sneered back at her.
"Let me go you psycho or else I'll sue you!" Britney said in a fake threatening voice. Madonna just laughed and started to take off Britney's tennis shoes.
"What are you doing, quite it!" Britney yelled at Madonna, but her shoes and socks were know on the floor, leaving her slightly tan peducured feet wriggling off the end of the table.
"I always thought you had nice feet," said Madonna as she started to run her nails down Britneys soles.
"Don't touch mehehehehehehhahahaha," cried Britney as Madonna started to scratch her long manicured golden nails up and down Britneys ticklish soles.
"Your pretty ticklish my dear!" giggled Madonna as she moved up to Britneys toes and scratched just under them and then slid her nails in and out of she spaces between them. Britney couldn't believe how much this was tickling her. She had gotten tickled a little growing up but nothing like this.
"STAAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!!" pleaded Britney as her soles were explored my Madonna's dancing fingers. Madonna slowly bent over and started to nibble on Britney's toes as she shreiked in helpless laughter. Next she used one hand to push back all of Britneys tiny toes and then tickled her stretched out sole with her other hand as Britney laughed halplessly and cursed inbetween gasps for air.
Madonna finally stopped and let Britney get some air as Britney gasped in oxygen.
"I........hate..........you......Madonna!"Britney wheezed out as she caught her breath.
"Well I'm sure you'll enjoy the fact that my partner was late, but know she's here," said Madonna as Christian Agulara walked into the room wearing a revealing outfit as well.
"Hey Britney! Sorry I missed out," said Christina as she turned to Madonna.

To be continued..............

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back