• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Glamour Girls (Women of Wrestling) F/F part 19 wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
okay fans, the pay per view will be here soon! just two more parts and VENDETTA will be here. i am glad some of you enjoyed your role in the upcoming pay per view. without your feedback, i would have ended this sereis a long time ago. thanks for the support. as long as you want to read it, i will continue to write the series. i hope you like what i have planned in the future, as i am developing a storyline for after the pay per view. anyway, i hope you enjoy this next part. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com and Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com also, by the way, you should check out Hollywood's video "Tickled Pink". i have the tape and it is pretty good. also, in case any of you were wondering, this is what David Mclane looks like: www.davidmclane.com

Lana Star barged into the Glamour Girl locker room, visibly upset. after speaking with David Mclane, she was definitely not in a "chipper" mood. Stacy "the Kat" Carter was chosen as her partner in her big tag team match tonight against #1 contender Terri Gold and Hammerin' Heather Steele. Sable sat back in her chair, and Patti and Stacy were brushing their hair.

"Lana, what's wrong?" Sable asked.

"i cant belive that rat Mclane! he chose Stacy as my tag team partner tonight!" Lana told them.

"WHAT?!!" Sable yelled.

"me? why me? i'm not a wrestler!" Stacy said.

"Mclane is trying to screw me over. i swear one day i am going to castrate that man...." Lana said, her eyes turning to slits.

"he's trying to play mind games Lana. we just have to use his idea against him." Sable said.

"what do you mean?" Lana replied.

"well, Stacy has been seeing a trainer since her match for VENDETTA was made. she will not be a liability tonight..." Sable smiled.

"i'll try my best, but my trainer says i still have a long way to go." Stacy said meekly.

"Look Stacy, just follow my lead, and whatever you do, DONT SCREW UP!!!" Lana shouted.

GORGEOUS GEORGE (tWo) vs CALIENTE

the music of the NWO blared on the PA system and Gorgeous George made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a one piece white bathing suit with the letters "T.W.O." written across the chest area, with white wrestling boots, she began to walk down the aisle. with a confident smile, she got to the ringside and entered the ring. the boos came down hard, but George didnt care. she was a finalist for the WOW Continental title. like Jungle Grrl had earlier in the show, this was her warm up match for the match at VENDETTA. she knew she had to win this match, so she could have some momentum. she also knew how important it was to win the title, so the tWo can have a champion once again. she sat back in the corner of the ring and awaited her opponent.

Spanish music blared on the PA system and Caliente made her appearance at the top of the ramp. dressed in an orange top, shorts and orange boots, Caliente danced her way towards the ring with a nice ovation from the crowd. Caliente knew what she was in for tonight as the tWo has a reputation. Caliente wanted to win this match, so she could start moving up in the rankings. she has managed to escape the tWo for a while, but she also wanted to advance her own career. a win tonight could possibly put in her contention for a title shot against the WOW champion or better yet, the Continental champion. she got into the ring, and finished her dance. she stared at George who was smiling at her. Caliente was going to show her how tough she could be.

the bell rang, and the two locked up. Caliente got the upperhand and shoved George to the mat. George looked up in astonishment and Caliente laughed at her. George got right back to her feet and charged towards Caliente. Caliente sidestepped her like a bullfighter and George went crashing into the corner of the ring. George stumbled backwards and Caliente hit the ropes, then hit George with a clothesline. she went for the cover. 1.......2......KICKOUT. Caliente pulled George up by the hair, then tossed her against the ropes. as George hit the ropes and came back to the middle of the ring, Caliente nailed her with a dropkick right on the jaw. George was stunned and Caliente went for the cover. 1.........2......KICKOUT. Caliente then tossed George across the ropes again, and prepared for a back body drop. George stopped in her tracks and kicked Caliente in the face. Caliente stood up in pain, and George delivered a clothesline from hell. George then pulled Caliente up by the hair, scooped her up, then slammed her. George then bounced off the ropes and drop a leg across Caliente's chest. she went for the cover. 1......2......KICKOUT. George then tried to suplex Caliente, but Caliente blocked it and rolled George into a small package pinning manuever. 1........2......KICKOUT.

George got pissed and when she stood up, Caliente did an armdrag take down, and held onto George's arm. George screamed in pain, as Caliente wretched her arm. Caliente kept the pressure up, then looked down at George. she saw George writhing in pain, and noticed her armpit was exposed. Caliente stared at the smooth, hairless armpit and smiled. she reached down and poked the armpit and George reacted.

"EEEP!!! DONT DO THAT!!" George yelled.

Caliente then tickled the armpit some more and heard George trying to stifle her giggles. soon, her nails were raking the hollow of the armpit and George finally cracked.

"EEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!! DONT!!! DONT!!! STOP!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!"

Caliente continued to tickle George's armpit, but then George rolled her way out of the armbar and stood up. Caliente stood up as well and both women stared at each other. George got pissed when she saw Caliente motioning her fingers as though she was going to tickle her again. the two locked up again, and Caliente put George in a headlock. George, then used her strength, and managed to hoist Caliente up, and execute a side suplex. Caliente fell to the mat and had the wind knocked out of her. George then went on the attack. she began to stomp on Caliente. she then knelt down and slapped Caliente. George then had a huge smile. it was time to torture Caliente, tWo style! she rolled Caliente over onto her stomach and straddled her back. she then reached her hands onto Caliente's sides, and George was delighted to hear Caliente scream.

"NOOOOOO!!!! DONT TICKLE MEEEEEEEE!!! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT THAT!!!!"

George continued to tickle Caliente's sides and enjoyed feeling her writhing beneath her. soon, her hands went to Caliente's armpits and enjoyed the reaction. Caliente screamed in ticklish laughter as her armpits were extremely ticklish. her eyes closed shut and hysterical laughter poured out from her. George continued her tickling and Caliente roared in laughter. Caliente tried to get George off of her, but George stayed put. Caliente was beginning to get exhausted from the tickling. her head laid on the mat and her eyes were closed. then George stopped the tickling. George knew she had Caliente right where she wanted. she then turned around and faced Caliente's feet. grabbing the right ankle, she pulled the boot up to her chest. she then began to unlace the boot, and soon, removed it from Caliente's foot. she then peeled off the black sock and now Caliente's size 8 foot was revealed. George stared at the pinkish sole and long skinny toes. she then ran her finger down the sole and the foot immediately began to wiggle about.

".......please dont tickle my feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

George kept tickling the soft sole and Caliente screamed like a wild woman. she hated having her feet tickled and looked towards the ropes. she reached for them, but they were too far. when George went to her toes, she lost it and began to tap the mat. she decided to fight another day. George gave a few more tickles and stood up. the referee raised George's hand in victory and the music of the NWO played on the loudspeakers. George then motioned with her hands across her waist, that the Continental title was going to be hers.

*******COMMERCIAL********

a video montage played and the camera panned to a dark room. then a woman, who's face was hidden, was strapped down to a table, face down. then some high heels were heard and into the camera came the Disciplinarian!

"Ice Cold, you delinquent!! you have been a VERY naughty girl! i think it is time for you to learn some discipline! at VENDETTA, i will punish you like you never have been punished before. i will use my most trusted paddle. BEHOLD! i am going to demonstrate to you what i intend on doing to your precious rear end and feet! see this model here?...." Disciplinarian then walked over to the trapped woman. "...she was a VERY.....NAUGHTY girl and now she will be punished!"

the Disciplinarian then pulled out a large wooden paddle and pulled down the pants of the trapped woman, exposing her rear end. then the Disciplinarian paddled the rear end with about 10 hard smacks! the woman yelped in pain, and her rear end turned red.

"i bet this woman will never disobey me ever again! but i am not through yet. let's take a look at her feet....." the Disciplinarian said in such a calm manner. she walked over to the foot of the table and removed the woman's high heels, exposing her bare feet. then the Disciplinarian then raked her nails along the soles, forcing the woman to scream in ticklish agony. the Disciplinarian tickled her feet for a little while, then stopped and faced the camera.

"get ready for your punishment Ice Cold! not only am i going to paddle that ass of yours, but i am going to tickle those big feet of yours! at VENDETTA, Ice Cold will learn the meaning of corporal punishment! CLASS DISMISSED!!!!"

the montage ended with the Disciplinarian continue to paddle the woman's rear end, then going back to tickle her barefeet. screams of pain and laughter were heard as the video faded to black.

Julie Day stood by, ready for her interview. she was going to interview Riot about the upcoming match against Chyna. Julie was a little nervous, because she remembered all the tickle torment Riot put her through.

"Riot, at VENDETTA, your rivalry with Chyna will go to another level. you are involved in a SLAVE match, with the loser becoming the winner's slave for 30 days. are you ready for this type of match?" Julie asked.

"Julie, Julie, Julie. this match at VENDETTA is probably the biggest i have ever been in. that BITCH Chyna has been walking around WOW like she is the most powerful woman here. EVERYONE knows that the RIOT is the most powerful woman in WOW. Chyna, you steriod pumped bitch, at VENDETTA, i will punish your body! i will tickle those HUGE FEET of yours! i will humiliate you like you have never been humiliated before! you thought you were embarrased at the last pay per view TOTAL CONTROL? get ready Chyna, you will be my SLAVE!!!" Riot replied.

"if Chyna becomes your slave...." Julie tried to say.

"dont you mean WHEN????!!!!!" Riot screamed back.

"right, when Chyna becomes your slave, what will you make her do?" Julie asked.

"oh Julie, let's just say Chyna will do tasks that she never thought about doing. i have a bunch of dogs at home, and you know, they make messes. guess who will clean after them? i am going to have SOOO MUCH FUN humiliating Chyna as my slave! look at it this way Julie. once Chyna becomes my slave, i think i will even have YOU tickle her to your heart's content...." Riot smiled.

"really?" Julie said, her eyes lighting up.

"oh yes! you can tickle her, like i tickled you!! Chyna, get ready for my VENDETTA against you, and remember, no one stops.......... THE RIOT!!!!! get ready to be my slavebitch!!!" Riot shouted.

TERRI GOLD/HAMMERIN HEATHER STEELE vs LANA STAR (WOW WORLD CHAMPION)/ STACY "the Kat" CARTER

the music of Terri Gold blared on the loudspeakers and the capacity crowd went nuts! the pyrotechnics went off and Terri Gold made her appearance at the top of the stage. then Hammerin Heather Steele also appeared and both women smiled at each. Heather was dressed in her usual white top, with blue cut off shorts, and brown wrestling boots, while Terri was dressed in her usual blue with yellow trim top, blue shorts and blue boots. both women began to walk down the ramp, smiling and waving to the crowd. both was goals in mine as they got into the ring. Terri wanted to send WOW Champion Lana Star a message, and Heather wanted to do the same with Stacy Carter. they each had huge matches at VENDETTA and wanted to use this tag match as a momentum builder. they hi-fived each other and awaited their opponents.

the lights turned pink, and the music of Lana Star began to play over the loudspeakers. at the top of the stage appeared WOW World Champion Lana Star, and next to her was a woman with a mask. Lana was dressed in her usual pink leather top, with pink leather shorts and pink boots. the pink strapped WOW title belt fit snugly around her firm waist. the masked woman next to her wore a pink mask, a pink sweatshirt and sweatpants, and white sneakers. they walked towards the ring, smiling and waving to the booing crowd. Terri Gold and Heather saw the masked woman and started to complain to the referee. they knew that wasnt Stacy, as they knew Lana was up to something. Lana and the masked woman got into the ring and suddenly, the music of "Money, Money, Money" (Ted Dibiase's old theme music) played and David Mclane appeared at the top of the stage.

"LANA STAR!!!! QUIT PLAYING GAMES!!!!" Mclane shouted.

Lana grabbed a microphone. "what are you talking about Mclane?"

"you know what i'm talking about! everyone in this arena KNOWS that the masked woman next to you IS NOT Stacy Carter!" Mclane told her.

"whatever do you mean?! of course this is Stacy!" Lana then turned to the masked woman. "arent you Stacy Carter?"

the woman nodded her head "yes" and the crowd booed even louder. Mclane had a "give me a break" look on his face and Terri Gold and Heather Steele complained.

"Lana, do you take me for a fool?" Mclane asked.

"you ARE a fool, but this is Stacy Carter!!! it really is!" Lana replied back.

"Lana, then remove the mask, otherwise, tonight you will face Terri Gold for the title!" Mclane announced much to the crowd's delight.

the woman removed the mask and the crowd went nuts as Patti Pizzazz showed her face. Terri clapped her hands and Heather also screamed at Lana.

"now, if the REAL Stacy Carter would come to the ring, we can start this match." Mclane said.

"OOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!! i HATE you Mclane!!!! i REALLY HATE you!!!" Lana screamed at him.

"love you to Lana! good luck!" Mclane said, and with that he left the stage area.

Patti Pizzazz walked back up the ramp, and when Lana Star's music hit, Stacy Carter appeared and walked down the ramp. she was dressed in a pink t-shirt, with white shorts and pink sneakers. she got to the ring and Lana shook her head. she hoped that Stacy's "trainer" taught her a lot, as Lana really didnt want to wrestle tonight. Lana commanded her to start the match, and the bell rang. Heather started the match for her team, and immediately went after Stacy. Stacy began to run around in the ring, but Heather caught her. she scooped her up and slammed her to the mat. Stacy screamed in pain, and rubbed her rear end. as soon as she stood up, Heather suplexed her and again Stacy moaned in pain. Heather then pulled her up by the hair and tossed her against the ropes, then followed up with a clothesline. Stacy almost flipped all the way over, and she was in tremendous pain. Heather pulled her up by the hair again, but this time, Stacy poked Heather in the eyes and ran over to Lana, tagging her in. Lana wasnt ready for the tag, so when it happened she rolled her eyes. she got into the ring, and once she did, Heather planted a boot in her midsection, and then delivered a DDT! she went for the cover. 1.........2.......KICKOUT. Heather then tagged in Terri Gold.

Terri came in, pumped up. she began to chop Lana across the chest and the crowd chanted "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" with every chop. Lana was reeling, and Terri Gold whipped her over into the corner, then followed up with a huge clothesline in the corner, adn Lana fell face first to the canvas. Terri rolled her over, and went for the cover. 1.......2........KICKOUT. Terri then pulled Lana up by the hair, then Lana retaliated by raking Terri's eyes. Terri put her hand over her eyes and Lana scooped her up and slammed her. Lana shook her finger at Terri, then dropped a knee into Terri's chest. Terri was short on breath, when Lana picked her up and suplexed her. Lana went for the cover. 1........2.......KICKOUT. Lana then tagged in Stacy.

"finish her!!!" Lana commanded.

Stacy got into the ring and drop a leg on Terri. Stacy's eyes grew big, as she realized she just did a wrestling manuever. she went for the cover. 1.........2.......KICKOUT. Stacy then slapped Terri and was proud of herself. she strutted around the ring and smiled at Lana. she saw Lana's eyes grow big, then turned around. terri Gold was standing before her. Terri then kneed Stacy in the gut, then hoisted her up, then powerbombed her. Stacy was dazed. Terri smiled at Lana, then tagged in Heather. Heather came in and saw Stacy laying on the mat, nearly out cold. Heather winked at Lana, then grabbed one of Stacy's ankles. rolling Stacy over onto her stomach, she folded Stacy's ankles and sat on her shins. Heather stared at the pink sneakers and winked again at Lana. Lana pouted as she knew what was about to happen. she watched Heather unlace, then remove Stacy's sneakers. then she watched as Heather rolled the thin white socks off, revealing Stacy's sexy feet. Heather looked at Stacy's feet, then began to rake her nails along the very tender soles and immediately she heard Stacy laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DONT TICKLE MEEEEEEEEE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!! LANA HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Heather continued to tickle Stacy's feet, enjoying every moment of it. she has still never forgotten how much Stacy humiliated by tickling her own feet. now it was payback time, and also a message to let Stacy know that she was really going to get her at VENDETTA. Lana watched helplessly as she saw Stacy screaming in laughter. Lana started to yell at Stacy to not give up, but Heather then started in on Stacy's toes. Stacy couldnt take it anymore, and tapped wildly on the mat. the crowd went nuts as Terri and Heather won the match! Lana stomped her feet in anger, and Stacy collapsed to the mat, exhausted from the tickling. Stacy knew that she hated being tickled, and grew very concerned at what could happen to her at VENDETTA, where if she lost, her feet were going to be tickled all night. she laid there on the mat, still giggling and wiggling her feet. the referee raised Terri's and Heather's arms in victory. Lana meanwhile, grabbed a chair and as Terri and Heather's back was turned, nailed both of them. Heather and Terri both laid on the mat, writhing in pain.

"humiliate me huh?!! i will show you humiliation!" Lana screamed as she decked Heather over the head with the chair, knocking her out. she then went over to Terri and folded her ankles against her rear end, then sat on the shins.

Terri was groggy, but felt Lana beginning to unlace her boots. Terri's body then froze as she realized what Lana was after. her ticklish bare feet! Lana ripped the laces out, then pulled off the boots. Terri felt helpless as she felt the boots being taken off, then her socks.

"no Lana!!! dont do this!!!!" Terri screamed.

"this is just a taste of what is going to happen to you at VENDETTA Terri! laugh for me bitch!" Lana yelled as she then began to rake her nails along Terri's soles.

Terri screamed in laughter as her feet were now being tickled. Lana managed to tickle under her toes, causing Terri to go into silent laughter. Lana tickled Terri's feet with a passion, then released the hold as she saw Beckie and Bronco Billie running towards the ring. Lana quickly scooted out of the ring, and grabbed her title belt. Stacy managed to slither out as well, and the two walked back up the ramp. Terri looked over at her at saw Lana holding up the belt. Terri then stood up, hugged Beckie and Billie, then went to check on Heather. Terri took one more glance at Lana and saw Lana walking at the ramp, pointing at her belt. Terri knew that she couldnt afford to have her feet tickled at VENDETTA, otherwise for the 3rd time in a WOW World title match, she would submit. she knew that she was going to be in for the match of her career.

UP NEXT: the final chapter before VENDETTA!!! will feature interviews and a tag team match between Beckie/Bronco Billie vs Harley's Angels!

okay fans, how did you like this episode? just one more chapter to write and VENDETTA is here! feedback always welcomed.

Have to wait...but can't!...but must wait...must have...vandetta...NOW....hates prime's...teasing...rage....growing...can't control...need for...story...kill every one...until get vandetta...draws out...his 2 katanas...starts...slaughtering!!!!;) :D

:devil:

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back