• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling and the city

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Ah New YOrk City, the town that never sleeps! And neither does Samantha Jones. "OH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!" "That was..." there was a ring at the door. "Who the fuck could that be?" replied an indignant Samantha. She opened the door to find two young women in their twenties responding. "Hello Ms. Jones, I'm Elisa and this is Kirsten" "Hi!" said Kirsten, offering Samantha her hand. Samantha did not shake it. "WE live across the hall and we appreciate that you have a guest but we were hoping that since it's 9:30 a.m and we're having breakfast, perhaps if it's at all possible that there could be a small drop in the volume, perhaps?" said Elisa, smiling her little black hair wrapped in a ponytail. "How can I put this ladies? FUCK OFF!" replied Samantha. "Please MS Jones, there is no need for vulgarity, however we must remind you that you may be in violation of the noise pollution levels on the contract of your apartment lease." said Elisa. "Just because you two losers are too pathetic to get fucked doesn't mean you can FUCK with me!" responded Samantha. "We're lesbian lovers, bitch!" said the blonde Kirsten much less pleased. "Just because you two don't get it because you spend too much time talking doesn't mean..." But Samantha was interrupted by Kirsten grabbing her by the neck and lifting her ask the wall. The blonde Kirsten at 5'7 was taller than 5'5 Eliza but much shorter than Sam's 6'0. Sam however was lifted off her feet trying to breathe. "Our sex life is great we just are more considerate by setting up a soundproof bedroom. If we could we would make the whole apartment so!" Her bathrobe was almost getting loose. "Now, now darling. It's okay!" Elisa told Kirsten who dropped Sam and hugged her lover. Sam was gasping for air, her breasts and pussy exposed to the two girls and anyone else. "Here is a copy of the standard contract! Should you contniue to disobey it, you will be removed and we personally will punish you." and with that the two diminutive lasses departed.

"Sam, this contract is valid." said lawyer friend Miranda Hobbs.
"Those fucking bitches, threatening me." yelled Samantha. "Just be quieter. I mean it's the rules, right?" replied Charlotte York, fromer gallery owner. "Yeah the bitch rule!" quipped columnist Carrie Bradshaw.

"OH FUCCCCCCCCCKK! YES!!!!!OHGODDDDDDDDDD!" yelled Samantha Jones. Her lover smiled then lefft. At 3:30 a.m, Samantha heard a knock. "You want another round, okay!" said Samantha, opening the door. There were the two lesbians before her. Before she could speak, Kirsten grabbed her and put chloroform to her mouth. She quickly fell unconcious. When she woke up, the two were watching her. She found herself tied to the bed and with not a stich of clothing. "You two better..." "We discuss with Ms Rogers the owner. (Resembles Amy acker). She feels you would be best served if we decide your punishment.
To be continued
FEEDBACK, PLEASE!
LOVE,
ANNA AND HEATHER

This is a wonderful setup. Now you're ready to describe the FF/f tickle torture and sexual teasing of the infamous Samantha (Kim Catrall). Go to it! :D

An excellent set-up, well written and descriptive.

Seems to me this incosiderate twit requires an attitude adjustment. I think that someone ought to start at her toes and work north toward the center of the body, tickling, stroking, and nibbling every inch along the way.

"If you FUCKING TOUCH ME, I swear I'll sue your asses off!" swore Samantha. Both girls grinned her. Then remembering when she had her lesbian lover thought about it. THis could be much worse. "OKay ladies, punish me." gleefully spoke Samantha. Both girls grinned at each other. "Dumb bi girl!" (we mean only Samantha, nothing against Bi-sexual women, whom we respect) thought the girls. Kirsten bent down towards her feet. "Yeah, baby. Suck My FUCKING TOES!" screamed Samantha. Kirsten grinned as she put her big toe in her mouth and started to nibble it. "HAHAHAHAHawhatisthishahahahahaha!" expressed Samantha as tickling snesations grabbed her. "Poor ticklish Ms. Jones!" replied Elisa who nibbled her right big toe. Samantha's face was going red with laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOPHAHAHAHAHAHAFUCKINGBITHACHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHESHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Samantha. The tickling contniued on her toes moving in between and focusing on the vulnerable middles using tongues, teeth and fingers. "HAHAHAHAHAHAFUUUUCCCKKKKHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" yelled Samantha. The girl continued the torment on the toes, moving effortlessly on each toe with their fingers. Samantha was buckling, as the sensations overwhelmed her. The girls witnessed that while Samantha remained almost breathlessly expressing laughter, it seemed the torment was making her horny and clearly more enjoyable. The girls swiftly moved to the top of her feet, scratching, poking and massaging the delicate flesh. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOO!!!!FFFUCCCKKKHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!" shrieked the suffering PR executive.
Both girls smiled to themselves. They knew Samantha was starting to give. They then moved to the money spot the soles. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHNNAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Samantha. The girls slowly and mercilessly explored her tender soles, bring tears to her eyes. Then thye both smiled at each other and left. Samantha tried to regain her breath but sadly after 5 minutes the girls returned. They had a middle size package in their hands. They opened up the package to Samantha's wide eyes. Two ant farms. They promtply covered her feet with honey they found in Sam's fridge resulting in howls of laughter from the trapped and saucy 40 year old. They then placed her feet inside the box. Explosion of laughter exploded from the suffering sex vixen. "Lissie, baby; I have an idea!" she said as Samantha contniued to spams. "What, sweeite?" asked Eliza inquisitively. "Our initation at Kappa Gamma Delta!" she said. "Be back in one hour!" replied Eliza. "And be careful my love!" "Will do, lampchop!" Kirsten replied. They both involve themselves in a romantic sign of affection which would have engulfed them had Eliza not come to her senses. Kirsten left and Eliza smiled. The next hour for the suffering Sam would be hell. Sam's face was contorted as the torture drove her insane. She swore inwardly that she would get a soundproof room. Eliza moved up her legs scratching and exploring up her legs and poking her delicate thighs. Sam's face was red as the nightmare continued. Eliza kept up the torture of her legs as Sam screamed for mercy. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" she shrieked. Eliza smiled then moved to the women's perfect behind. "EEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAHAPFUCKKKKKKKKHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Sorry late
coming

Last edited:
Excellent Story So Far

Hi My names is ElvisJessie, and I just have to comment on this story it's fantastic Keep up the great work I can't wait to wait read what happens next.
To bad we can't meet and compare notes I'm a writer to Later Gator
ElvisJessie

thank you so much for your kind words and feedback! More coming!
love,
anna and Heather

I love your stories!!!

Anna you are a really gifted writer!!! I love your stories

Please keep with the sadistic style and your fantastic descriptions!!!!

thanks
Diego

We thank you Diego! I (Heather) am particularly glad since Anna been a little sensitive about her writing.

Love,
Anna and Heather

I think this is an excellent story. I am very fond of the show itself and, like most I would imagine, would like to see Samantha tickled mercilessly!

Good stuff.

R.

First off I (Anna) am not sensitive about my writing. Like everyone else on the forum I and Heather by the way like feedback to know the job is being moderatedly well done. Thank you to Diego for his compliments and Ticklemo & SexyGameDesigns for theirs, nice girls both of them. Thank you from everyone for their comments. There shall be more, we are just a little short of ideas. We had a plan for Samantha but we feel it was a tad outlandish. P.S I (Anna) am not sensitive about my writing, just like a little feedback is all. You're so cute, Anna. You too Heather. Ahem anyway... Now we (both of us) shall write the next installment of Tickling and the city starring Samantha Jones.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAFUCKAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" cackled the sex kitten as Eliza went to work on her flawless posterior. Eliza grinned as she awaited the return of her beloved. With her anus suffering a most indignified torture, she started to develop a most unfornuate problem. "HAHAHAHAHA 'hiccup' HAHAHAHAHAHA 'hiccup' HAHAHAHAHAHA 'hiccup' HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 'hiccup'!" hicupped Samantha, her face welling with tears. Eliza smiled to herself this bithc would soon break.

Kirsten came back 40 minutes later with a box and something else. As they came into the life, Samantha saw soemthing terrifying. A goat. "Nice ass!" said a giggling Kirsten. Samantha's hiccoughing was now terrible as the torture had only just begun. They untie her and put her inside the box. Inside the box were clamps. Before she was put in, Kirsten got nylons and put them on Sam. The box was closed with her arms spread wide within the box and her legs apart and clamped, making escape impossible. "Ready for the real torture?" said Kirsten. "Fuck no!!Come on! Fuck, You win okay. I'll be fucking quiet. Just stop!" ordered Samantha. "Insolent, domineering and vulgar. More displicine required." said Eliza with a grin. They closed the box which had holes over her tickle spots. They soaked sponges they found in Sam's kitchen in brine which they applied to her feet for her howling response. Then the goat went to work. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAFUCKNOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Samantha. The two left for their apartment returning with a bucket. Samantha was laughing so hard that she could not see what was in the bucket. Kirsten smiled her beautiful blonde smile as she dumped the contents of the bucket into the holes of the bucket. There were worms, cockroaches, butterfly, maggots, horseflies and a variety of creepy crawlers. The insects were squirming and crawling along as Samantha buckled with unrestrained laughter. Soon the proud PR Executive was crying tears of laughter. The holes were not being used by the invertebraies, who seemed content to squirm away. Meanwhile the goat continued its tormenting of Samantha. Both girls noticed Sam was not been explored on her underarms and sought to rectify this. "HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled Samantha as her pits were ran over by a finger on each pit by both girls. Samantha couldn't tAKE much more. With her belly, navel, breasts, thighs even her pussy being tortured and her feet and underarms suffering her mind was nearing total breakdown. Both girls smiled then took the goat away. Samantha was still giggling over all the insects when they girl cut a hole in the sole region of each nylon. They then poured worm into her feet, and the squealing continued. 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" she squealed. They decided to leave and let the insects do their duty. When they got back, Sam was a sweaty, giggly mess. Eliza opened the box and Kirsten put the insects back into the box. "No more! I'm sorry! I'll never do it agin, please!" begged Samantha. Eliza and Kirsten grinned. "we're far from concluded!" they both chanted. Samantha groaned. How much more can she take?

To be continued.

We were wondering about a Part 4? What does everyobdy think? Terror? Isabeau? Steph? Prime? Tummy? MC? Siamese? Knight? tklr5150? TK81? Shadow? Ink?
Well let us know!
Love,
Heather and Anna

I would love to see a 4th part, especially if insect tickling is involved.

Heather & Anna said:
We were wondering about a Part 4? What does everyobdy think? Terror? Isabeau? Steph? Prime? Tummy? MC? Siamese? Knight? tklr5150? TK81? Shadow? Ink?
Well let us know!
Love,
Heather and Anna

yes you two.. but please no more creepy crawlies.. yuck lolol

you two rock :twohugs:

Heather & Anna said:
Well let us know!
Love,
Heather and Anna

This story is great...the part #4 is "mandatory"...pls!
Thanks anyway!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back