• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mia, Glentickle, Wall Street and other NYC members

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
I don't mean to be melodramatic but I just want to let everyone know that I (who live in NYC and have worked at the World Trade Center) am alive and well and in my apartment in Hells Kitchen.

I want to just do a quick check on all of the New York metropolitan area members that I know of...perhaps you can respond to this post and let us know you're with us:

Mia, Wall Street, Glentickle and anybody else that I might have forgotten....I hope you and your loved ones are all safe and okay (and the same for anybody else at the Forum who might have had some connection with today's tragic events).

What a world we live in.

Glad to hear you're okay

Thank you for letting us know. You can't be melodramatic about this. Take care, my thoughts are with you.

Still kicking...

Qjakal, who was thinking of going into the city today, slept late....saved by my lazy habits! However, those of us who live in and near the city know all too well that life has changed, as well as the skyline, and NYC doesn't take being kicked in the groin lightly. Look for massive retaliation and a change in world politics as a result of these cowardly acts. We've been too passive for far too long, and have just paid a horrific price for our complacency. We should have stepped in and ended the conflicts in the Middle East long before things reached this point....I'll post more on the other thread, meanwhile, hope my fellow city and borough residents are safe..... Q

I was just wonderin' about you, qjakal. Glad to see you're still around and about.

You too, Nontkl. I just dealt wit' q a wee bit more.

dvnc
who's picturin' some mad NYC kids ready t'take on the world about now...

Headcount

I'm still here crackin' my whip as always...lol. I WAS going into the city tomorrow, but maybe not.

Horrific event that happened...I'll save my sentiments for another thread. Right now, I'm just hoping that the NYC tickle fans check in soon!

Be well, All.

I live right near the pentagon, and although I'm okay, my family is pretty shaken up. My father was on the metro, one stop away from the pentagon, when it exploded. Luckily he's okay, but I pray for the victims of this absolutely heinous act of terrorism. If there's truly going to be a war, I won't think twice about volunteering.

I thank God for all your safety and continue to pray for the lives which still hang in the balance and the souls which have moved on.

I am still in complete shock.....

This is not a part of history I want to remember the rest of my life but I will. My everything goes out to all those in NYC, DC and outside of Pittsburg.

I don't know anyone out there personally except those here at TMF.
I'm happy to hear from those members I'm familiar with posting. Please let us know you're ok to the others.

Feel so helpless but prayers go out to every one today.

Without peace,
DK

Q and others who posted here, glad you escaped.

Has anyone heard from Capt. Spalding? Lives in Brooklyn I think.

Strelnikov

Has anyone heard from Wallstreet? I've been delaying asking this question but since I haven't seen a post I was wondering if anyone has heard from him.

Gfan - I have yet to hear from Wall Street along with two other of my close friends who worked at WTC and am getting more and more concerned. Unfortunately about all I can do at this point is pray and give blood (did that last night) and hope for the best.

Thanks nt

I appreciate the update. I gotta tell you I've traded posts with a few here on the TMF and while I've only met 1 or 2 I enjoyed talking with Wallstreet the most. He has always kept our "little thing" in perspective. He see's it for what it is.......FUN. Bottom line is even though I never met personally I think he's a good guy!

I just want to say "Im praying for you buddy"!

Pain....and Vengeance!!!!!

Though I am not a praying man, I do have feelings. What happened yesterday has shaken me to the very core of my being! I did not know these people, but I am an American, and they were all my brothers and sisters. The flames of their lives were extinguished long before their time, and their deaths will long be felt in our hearts and souls. For the rest of our lives, we will feel the anguish that their departure has left in us.

For those of you who have survived, I am glad for you and yours. For those who did not, I shed a tear for each and every one of you. And for every tear shed, my anger grows ten-fold. There was no reason for this atrocity!!! Our government has made enemies, sure, but why must the innocent suffer for it? And how can anyone be so callous as to find joy in our pain as a nation, whether responsible or not?

I hold hope that wallstreet and all the others of this community and elsewhere will be found and rescued. I urge you all, to please help where you can by donating blood, money and whatever else you can offer to our fellow Americans in not only their, but our, greatest time of need.

What happened, in my mind as well as others, was nothing short of a declaration of war. It saddens me that it takes such a horrible tradgedy to bring us together, but it gladdens me as well to know that, when the chips are down, we put aside our petty differences and stand UNITED!!!

If it were up to me, I say we should get the one(s) responsible, make a national anouncement that these monsters are being brought to LaGuardia airport and are being dropped off at 4:00 am. Kick them out of the plane, and let the New Yorkers do what they may. But it's not going to happen this way. The government will do what it feels is right. And that's ok, as long as vengeance is served. That's right, this is not about justice. It will take a long time before it is known how many lives were lost, therefore justice cannot be served. We are the United States of America, in my feeling, the greatest nation on earth!!!! We will not stand and watch as our people and our nation are hurt and murdered. We WILL strike back.

Please, I again urge all my American brothers and sisters to help out in any way they can. This is a dark time for us, and only by holding together will we pull through. But in the end, WE WILL STAND! AND WE WILL STAND UNITED!!!!!

It is fortunate that these fanatics are so religious, because truly, only God can save them now!! Please, take care all of you and I hope to see you all again after the madness is ended.

I am alive and well. I appreciate the concern. I was an eye witness to the second plane crashing into the Trade Center. It was absolutely the most despicable thing I've ever seen. When I finally made it home I turned on the TV and saw video of Palestines out in the street of their home country celebrating. It made me sick to my stomach. As for the men who flew the planes into the towers I'll only say this: It's one thing if you're willing to sacrafice your own life for your religion, but when you take the life of others in the process you are evil. I can't see anything good greeting these scumbags in the afterlife.
My internet provider was unable to connect until now. I hope everyone in the area of the towers and the Pentagon come out of this OK.

Whew

WallStreet,
So glad to hear you are ok. We were all concerned.

Jen

Wall Street

I'm so glad you're okay! Please tell me one thing: Do you know if other ISP have problems as well? I'm still worrying about a friend in NYC who hasn't replied to my e-mail yet.

Glad to here you're alright

I havent been able to get check the forum a lot recently. Anyways im glad to hear you all are alright. Its hard to imagine all those who died in this bullshit.:mad: My condolences go out to all those in NY. Best wishes to you all.

DUDE!

Hey Wallstreet glad to hear your OK.

Hey I know we haven't met but this place is a community and I consider all here a part of a family I belong to.

Lets continue to pray for the others affected by this unbelievable event.

Here is what we do we tell Afghanistan: Okay I we tell them give us Bin Laden you have this amount days if not we will go to war and we and the rest of the world will kick your ass. We know it was Bin Laden.

Last edited by a moderator:
Having Bin Laden turned over to us isn't enough. Afganistan allowed him to have a training camp in their country while he openly bashed America. War isn't always a solution, but we must now show the world that if other countries house these criminals then they will be dealt with as well. If the other Mid-Eastern nations see that we will lash out at those who harbor evil then they will keep the likes of Bin Laden out of their countries, thus making he and his ilk easier to control and eliminate.
Once Col Kadafi's home was bombed by Pres Reagan back in the 80's we never really heard from him again for years. The soldiers of these madmen may be suicidal, but it seems to me that when the head honcho's are threatened that not only are they NOT as willing to die as their flunkies, but that they are the lowest of cowards.
My words may seem strong, but if you saw up close what I saw you'd feel the same way.

Even I can't joke about this...

'Just wanted to thank those who were concerned about my welfare, and
that of my fellow New Yorkers. I live in the Bronx, near the northernmost border of the city, but I assure you that, with each
gaze I take at the downtown skyline from my vantage point, a sense
not only of loss and sadness but fear of our own capacity for
vengeance fills me. The dust hasn't settled at the tragic site, and
we seem to be hungering for more violence.
To all in our Forum, I wish only peace and safety.

OK in NYC

Just checking in too-

I work in 26 Federal Plaza, the Federal Government building in Lower Manhattan, so I was extremely concerned that those horrible events of September 11th were only a foreshadowing of things to come. I am still hopeful that they are not.

I was close enough to the towers to hear when they came down- an awful sound I will never forget. Take care and my prayers go out to all Americans. We WILL prevail!!!!!

micktick

Glad to hear from more members

Glad to hear from more of our community's forum from the NY area.

I shed my tears this afternoon in prayer as a plane or two flew over head (I work near to O'hare airport).

Peace,
DK

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back