• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Later tonight on Nick at Nite- A MUST SEE

footman

TMF Novice
The Cosby Show-9:30 central time-Bill Cosby takes off his wife's high heels and tickles her feet while they are sitting on the couch. EXCELLENT SCENE! One of my all time favorites. It happens very late in the episode. Phylisha Rashad is not only beautiful, but very ticklish. She has a great reaction that couldn't have been faked. Check it out!!!!!

I've been....

looking for that episode FOREVER!!!

Thanks for the heads up, Brah....

:)

Lazamaniac

THE STEVIE WONDER EPISODE???

I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO GET IT ON TAPE SINCE THE '80S

i've taped this but had to tape over it in fear that i would forget what tape i used and it would be seen by someone. but this is what i remember. they are sitting on the couch, he of course puts on a record, turns the lights down, sits next to her, puts her foot on his lap, takes off her shoe, she gives him a look like "don't you dare" but smiling he starts to play with her toes, puts his whole hand at the heel of her foot and as the record makes afunny noise he drags his hand along her sole, she has a huge quick smile with her eyes tightly closed and she flinches. so yeah it looks pretty real but short wish it went on longer. we'll see how acurate my retelling is when iwatch it tonight lol.

damn i missed it!! if someone taped it can you please make a clip of it and post it! please!

dont worry if you missed it...the episode in question never aired. Rather, it was simply two mundane, insufferable Bill Cosby Show episodes without tickling of any sort...not even a shot of Phylicia Rashad's lovely feet.

Any idea if she is still hot?

What about Lisa Bonet?

Wrongo!

The episode DID air, on nick2, which is 3 hours behind regular Nick.

The episode aired at 12:30 am central time, and I have the clip of the tickling-with Rashad in nylons- on the Wisconsin Tickles tape series. Whomever gave the heads up....THANK YOU!!!

:)

Wil

Of course it happened. I posted the alert and 45 minutes later watched it myself.....

my bad...I think I only get Nick 1...though I may get Nick 2 though it would be news to me because I've never heard of that channel.

I guess I have waited sonce the 80s to see that episode again some day...I guess a little more waiting wont hurt me

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back