• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thread for discussion on The World Trade attacks -post here

(OT) One Moment - World Trade Bombings

Hay guys I just wanted to say to any NY and all my American cusins (Canadians and Americans are more like brothers/sisters really) that I'm sorry about the thing with the world trade center. It is a horrible thing. I hope it was an accedent but two planes flying right into the the Center seems to stretch that. I hope nobody on the forum had a loved one working in there.

Thank You.

Last edited:
My thoughts are with you

I can't say how shocked I am to hear about this horrible tragedy. I still have a hard time realizing that this is real, not some media prank. There's really not much I can say. Nothing suffices. This catastrophy is like a shotgun-blast to the heart of the free world. My heart flies to you.

My sincere condolence

My heart goes out to the people of the United States of America. This tragedy is simply too huge to verbalize my feelings. I visited the WTC just a few months ago, and I can't believe I will never see it again. My deepest condolences to the families of the victims!

May all terrorists burn in hell forever!

I just hope that something will be done about this..NYC is a great place and my soon to be ex works there..But it's a tragedy where such a great country like ours gets hit on the WTT, white house, and pentagon..My heart goes out to those who have died...<puts head down:mad:

Updates

All pulled from various confirmed news sources:

• In the first attack, a plane smashed into the north tower of the World Trade Center in Manhattan shortly before 9 a.m., followed by another plane into the second tower about 20 minutes later. Both towers later collapsed. Sources told CNN that one of the planes was an American Airlines Boeing 767 that had been hijacked after take-off from Boston.

• About an hour later, a plane crashed into the Pentagon in Washington, part of which later collapsed.

• Sources say a second plane was heading toward the Pentagon; F-16 jets were in the air monitoring it.

• The Pentagon, the White House, the State Department, the Justice Department, the Capitol, the CIA and all other government buildings in Washington evacuated.

• In the first ever national ground stop of aircraft, all flights nationwide have been stopped at their departure airports.

• All international flights were diverted to Canada.

• Israel has evacuated all its missions around the world.

• President Bush cancelled an appearance in Florida to return to Washington, calling the crashes "apparent terrorist attacks" and "a national tragedy."

• In Chicago, the Sears Tower was evacuated; United Nations in New York evacuated.

• The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta was evacuated.

• The New York Port Authority said it had closed all bridges and tunnels into the city.

• New York's Bellevue Hospital was designated command central for handling the catastrophe. Several hospitals have already reported receiving victims with burns and head injuries.

• Large plane crashed 80 miles south of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, but it was unknown if this crash was connected to terrorist attacks.

• U.S. stock markets were closed after the New York attacks.

My fiancee, whom some of you know as Nightfall, was at work in the World Financial Center, near the WTC, and witnessed the attacks. She was, I hope, evacuated soon after one of the towers collapsed. I haven't heard from her yet. Those of you who know Night, please join me in hoping the best for her.

Rhys, who gives a damn about "Smackdown" when this crap is going on? Damn man, people are dying out there. Smackdown can be put on a hold.

Myraids, great info.

This is shocking. I can't believe it is really going down. I woke up and every single channel had this on.

Initially it was assumed to be a horrible accident, but while coverage continued of the first crash, news cameras clearly picked up the second plane crash into the second tower. What I'm hearing now is that two planes were hijacked in the area and flown into the buildings. This is fucking terrifying. And I've never been so happy ot have a republican president in the White House. George W., please do something drastic.............

I know people in big buildings in a lot of city's and they are scared to death and rightfully so.

John Hancock building in Boston has been shut down.
The Arch in STL has as well as well as all the trains and airlines.
There is hardly any traffic on the street and masses are going on all over the place for the dead.

They are still missing many plains and 200 or more firefighters who could be dead.

Scariest day in the US since Pearl Harbor?

Bush has to do something about this soon. They can't get away with this crap and the US won't let them. I doubt anyone really feels safe right now.

Is this not a act of war? Damn right it is.

I have a lot of friends that work in those two buildings and I am more than shocked by all this. This honestly makes Pearl Harbor look trivial. A pure civilian attack in NY like this is unreal and there must be an extreme and severe form of payback.

I tip my hat to the brave police, firefighters, and rescue personnel that are working around the NY and D.C. areas. Thousands and thousands are dead for sure. Sickens me.. Planes flying from NY to San Fran and Boston to LA has been highjacked.

Niagara Falls and all federal buildings have been evacuated in Buffalo.The Falls has one of the countrys largest power plants and supplies to millions in the U.S. and Canada.

My thoughts and prayers are will all of the people involved, including all of the TMF faithful involved in any of these major cities. Your updates are appreciated, if for no other reason to let all of us know that you're still there.

Attack on America

Did you see the damn Palestinians partying in the streets?
Throwing candy in the air. Makes me sick on my stomach. Who knows who did it though....

I own a hockeyfight board with a friend of mine who lived in NY. A pretty big one. He works down town in NY city and I can't get ahold of him what so ever right now. Pretty scary...

Attack On Us—world Trade Center

My heart sincerely goes out to all the victims and families. I'm very concerned for the friends I've made here that live in the affected areas.

Since I also live in a big city and everything is being evacuated, I wish you all the best as we cope through something this unbelievable

Best wishes to all

Sandman, your post was deleted because I was meging the two threads. Since I merged them it was no longer needed.

I've merged all the Attacks on the US threads into this one with a title that is a bit clearer.

The one for the personal notifications of safety can stand alone for ease of information.

Watching on TV the scenes were like seeing a disaster movie-only you knew they were terribly real. From an English member to all American members I feel so sad for you all.

disgusted

all joking aside, and all forgive for any foul language that may be found in the following:

my friends, on tuesday, september 11th, we have seen a very disgusting display of destruction. many unfortunate souls witnessed the awesome destructive force that evil can weild. this brings back memories of seeing old footage of pearl harbor so many years ago. as i walked to a friend's house, i saw many sad and angry faces. sadly, many of us are civilians that will only be able to lend a small hand to the families that have sustained mental and physical wounds. others will be able to get revenge for the u.s.a. this act is unforgiveable. no matter who you are, i cannot see how somone can condone the acts of killing hundreds of innocent civilians and consider it a well-won victory. we must unite now against a common enemy. we may be walking in WW 3, but so be it. it is the price our enemies face for performing this hideous act of villainy. be it bin ladin, saddam, it will not matter in the end. they have opened pandora's box, and i know in the next few days all hell will break loose. i wish all the families who were forced to face this pain luck, and i hope our NY, DC, and surrounding area members of the TMF can find solace. my prayers go to those who needlessly lost their lives in this terrorist attack. and MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON THOSE WHO DID THIS TO US!!!

Wall Street

I think I speak for the entire group when I offer my hopes and prayers that you are ok.

There isn't anyway to appreciate what happened today in NYC and Washington. For my generation this is our Pearl Harbor. I will never forget what I saw today. I work in NJ with a clear view of the WTC some 25 miles to my north. I will never forget seeing that second tower collapse right in front of my eyes. I have friends and family that work in that area. I pray for them. I pray for all the innocent people who have been lost today. God take care of them.

For those of you without video at hand, here is a shot of the catastrophic failure of the North tower from AP.

<center>
News1.jpg
</center>

I just want to add my thoughts and prayers to everyone being affected by this tragedy, and especially for Shem's fiance.

I hope you all ok

Im from Bergen CTY, NJ (all you NYCers know where that is) I used to work in the world Trade 2 months ago for the Port Authority, till my contract expired. I Have family who lives down on Chamber street. Hope theyre OK. All incoming phone service to NYCs been cut off.
Shem, Hope your fiancees ok

I hardly think that we are heading towards a third world war. the entire free world and every democratic country has united in condoning the actions of whoever may be responsible for this hideous atrocity. Whilst i am sure bin laden and hussain could put up a very good fight, they would not surely be mad enough to declare war on Great Britain and Ireland, Germany, France and of course the good old US of A.
The real perpetrators will probably never be caught, but their nations will suffer badly.

LETS GO AND KICK SOME TERRORIST ASS

A New World.....

And so it begins....the fools who think we are too weak and irresolute to act against them are once again deluding themselves. The United States is a very tolerant, relatively easy going country, which is why we haven't annexed the rest of the world at the various times in our history when we have had the ability and technology to accomplish such an act. The lesson of the horrors that were visited upon Japan after "poking the sleeping giant" are obviously being forgotten throughout the world. The cowardly deeds of terrorism enacted today will have repercusssions that will echo through the next decade. I almost went into the city today, but decided to sleep late and do another few projects instead. Admittedly, one less Qjakal wouldn't have stopped the world from spinning, but I sure am happy to be such a lazy goober! Normally I try to take a pretty tolerant view towards the sanctity of life, and innocent civilians in general, but I think these attacks were the result of YEARS of planning and needed the financial resources of a government to execute. This government has forfeited its right to EXIST at this point in time in my opinion, and we should exert our will and military might to accomplish this objective. There will be speeches and pontificating galore tonight on national TV, and the polls will be taken, and the American people will rise up and shout to the government that this MUST not be allowed to happen again, and that there WILL be consequences for any nation harboring and abetting these monsters. Toss your candy wisely O joyful cowardly slayers of innocence and innocents, for your time of retribution draws nigh.......

Still in shock

I'm no writer, but I would like to join you all in mourning the loss we have all suffered this day. My heart cries for the souls lost today, and hope goes out to those who aren't. Everyone who has family, or lives in NY, I am praying for you. I am not a religious person per se, but I hope God is listening this day.

One angry Christian...trying to hope.

I need to share some thoughts with all of you...

I'm as Catholic as they come and as slow to anger as one can be, but this is just TOO MUCH....

A bunch of cowardly assholes who hide behind hatred and sickening Nazi-like beliefs have caused the deaths of thousands of innocent people. I agree, they will probably never truly be found out and exposed, and I have to tell you, man....part of me wants soooooo bad to just drop a million nukes on and blast the whole mid-east region off the face of the earth...but hey, what would it accomplish...not every person over there is guilty and more fanatics would just take their place...

And as for those people dancing and celebrating in the streets of palestine or whereever the fuck they are....I hope they fuckin' rot in hell. Forget all the politics, skin color, religious beleifs..FUCK all that!! Dancing in the streets when thousands of poeple just lost their lives is almost as big a disgrace as the bombings themselves. These people have no respect for humanity and human life. As far as I'm concerned, they are all Satan himself.

Now I'm gonna calm down for a minute and make a plea...I don't know how many of you are religious, but PLEASE...offer up every prayer in your very soul for the lives of the victims and their families. If you're not religious, well, offer up ANYTHING.

These people will need every ounce of help and strength to get through this difficult time.

PLEASE, folks...laern something from this tragedy. Someone said to me that this whole thing could serve as a wake-up call to the world...God, I hope so. The world is too good for religious nuts and zealots to cut into so many people's lives....

I've seen people rally around others in this forum (like around Jeff with all this Gabrielle/feathersex stuff....) Well, I hope that sense of 'community' can continue on a wider scale.

I hope God is with all of those families. And thanks to all of you for letting me get this off my chest.

Peace and love. It's the way of the world...(or, at least it should be!)

I have finally made my way home to Hoboken, NJ from Downtown, NY in what has to be the worst day in my life. I call...I called all my family and friends to let them no I'm ok...my building is literally right in front of the World Trade Center..luckily got in early this morning or probably would have been walking through WTC at the time the attack occured. I know so many people who worked at WTC and I'm praying are safe but the scene was just beyond imagination. I heard the second plane hit as it almost went right over my building; everyone amazingly didn't panic but did rush hurriedly down the stairs and made it outside. I looked up and saw both towers on fire and couldn't believe my own eyes..I began walking uptown when there was just a huge explosive sound and as I turned back I saw the first tower collapse...it was the most terrifying thing I've ever witnessed..I could only imagine how many people had lost their lives.
The smoke just engulfed downtown...I still can't believe the WTC is gone. I have no doubt that NY and America likewise will come back stronger than ever but this has been the biggest wake-up call to what kind of world we live in that we could possibly incurred...I apologize for my rambling but am still somewhat in shock...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back