• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tekken 10

MrMacphisto

Level of Lime Feather
Hey guys… It’s been quite a while since I continued this series, so I figured I’d go ahead and finish the 10th installment. Here is the link to Tekken 9 (which contains links to the other 8 as well). http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?postid=248662#post248662

The King of Iron Feather Tournament 10: Miharu’s Fate

At last, Miharu approached Heihachi’s steel cage arena. Contrary to almost everyone’s expectations, the young Japanese schoolgirl was honored as the first challenger of the Tekken 4 title. She had trained well enough with Xiaoyu in Hakke Sho and Hika Ken to the point of surpassing her schoolmate’s ability. After witnessing Xiaoyu’s defeat and tournament elimination to Steve Fox, she vowed to win the tournament for her friend and assist her with her dream of building an amusement park.

Suddenly, Miharu was startled from her thoughts of Xiaoyu and plans after the tournament by the sound of Heihachi stomping his geta down the steel walkway to the arena cage. While much of the crowd had cheered riotously for Miharu, the roar of the crowd was almost deafening as Heihachi approached her. The ravenous behavior of the audience and the champion’s villainous grin fueled her lingering doubts concerning victory. The intimidating elder stepped inside the cage, and the entrance slammed shut.

A hyperactive announcer stoked the fires of the crowd and introduced the two contenders. “In this corner, we have the lovely, young, and very pretty Miharu Mirano!” The audience continued to yell uproariously as Miharu stared nervously into the lens of a camera that projected her innocent face onto a massive screen on the far wall of the stadium. “And in this corner…. Your old favorite… the magnificent Heihachi Mishima!” Before he could even finish his line, the announcer was barely audible over the noise of the crowd. Heihachi grinned and laughed as he looked into the camera.

Before she was able to concentrate on the fight, the announcer had already started the match. Heihachi rushed Miharu with Twin Pistons to the stomach and face. Her small frame was thrown to the ground by the immense force of her opponent. Heihachi laughed and was about to grab her, but Miharu swiftly kicked him in the shin and then tripped him with a sweeping kick. Heihachi fell on his backside with a grunt and stood up as Miharu entered her Art of Phoenix stance. The old man growled and attempted to uppercut her with a Diamond Lance, but the agile schoolgirl countered him with two quick chops to his face and neck. She finished her combo with a Bayonet that sent Heihachi flying across the arena from her and against the cage fence.

Miharu’s anxiety vanished as she saw her opponent sluggishly pick himself up from being slammed into a fence. Her strength was quite impressive for her 5’0” frame, and even Heihachi had begun to worry about his chances of success in this battle. I must subdue her now, thought the old man as he returned her sly smile with a grimace.

Miharu stood her ground as Heihachi jumped toward her with his Demon Scissors move. She blocked the flying kicks and lashed into him with a Double Fan. Heihachi grunted in pain but recovered in enough time to counter Miharu’s Dive Roll with an anklehold. Heihachi now had Miharu where he wanted her: her back was on the ground and her legs were extended into his grasp. Before his opponent could slip out of his hold, he pulled her towards him. Miharu’s chest and shoulders were now forced against the cold metal floor of the arena.

The young schoolgirl tried to push herself off of the floor but found herself in a forced handstand when Heihachi lifted her legs up, maintaining his hold. Her legs were strong, but in this awkward position, Heihachi definitely had the advantage. He laughed and began to twist her ankles. Miharu yelped in agony and reflexively jerked her legs back almost enough to break his hold. Heihachi had to react quickly and slid his hands down her calves to reposition his grip. Miharu’s legs spasmed and she let out a small squeal.

Heihachi noticed his opponent’s amusing reaction and had an interesting idea as to how best to defeat his challenger. He suddenly switched positions and sat on Miharu’s thighs. She was now forced onto her stomach, and attempted to reach back and claw at Heihachi. Just as she was about to attack, she squirmed and squealed again at the feeling of Heihachi’s fingers teasing the backs of her knees. Miharu began to regret that she was wearing her traditional schoolgirl outfit.

Heihachi lustfully stared at Miharu’s bare, toned legs swinging from his ministrations. Her skin was so fair and sensitive. In a flash of devious insight, he wrapped an arm around her ankles and slowly pulled her brown loafers off. Miharu laughed helplessly and bucked violently as he cruelly traced the contours of her soles. Even through her fluffy, thick socks, Miharu was unbearably ticklish and knew she would break soon if she didn’t escape Heihachi’s grasp. Panic enveloped her consciousness as she felt the protective coverings of her vulnerable feet slipping off.

Heihachi now gazed at the beauty of Miharu’s bare feet; her soles were pinkish and very tender from rarely being exposed to the elements. The soft skin, purple toenails, and cucumber smell of her feet revealed her penchant for frequent pedicures. However, this dedicated care would now prove to be her undoing. Heihachi wasted no time in rapidly and lightly stroking all over her soles and under her short, plump toes. Miharu immediately entered hysterical laughter.

OOOOHEHEHEHEHEH NOOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

She had heard how Xiaoyu had effectively used tickling against Julia but didn’t expect the same torturous method would be used on her. Miharu was extremely ticklish but had rarely been subjected to these sensations in situations outside of playful flirtation. She was especially caught off guard by having her feet targeted, since she almost always wore socks. She valiantly fought back the maddening tingles teasing her soles and toes and attempted again to escape the hold.

Heihachi was enjoying every minute of Miharu’s torment; with a solid grip on her ankles and slow, light touches on her heels and arches, he could send his opponent into howling laughter and convulsions. Memories of subduing Michelle Chang with pleasure flowed through his mind. Suddenly, Miharu squirmed almost out of his grasp, and Heihachi struggled to keep her down. His titillation was draining her strength, but he had to intensify her agony before she would surrender. An idea occurred to him: perhaps, Miharu shared the same weakness as Michelle. He carefully held the schoolgirl’s feet near his face and slid his tongue along the smooth creases of her helplessly wriggling soles. Heihachi was rewarded with more desperate screams and laughter.

OOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHAAHAHAHAHA GAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAD

Miharu was in serious trouble now; unknown to her until now, her feet were not only ticklish but also a neglected erogenous zone. None of her boyfriends had bothered to include her feet in foreplay, since such an act seemed rather random and perhaps, unclean. The stimulation she felt on her soles was both anguishing and arousing; Heihachi’s warm, wet tongue was driving her wild, and just as she thought she had adjusted herself, she felt the devious appendage slithering under and between her toes.

NOOOHAHAHAHAAAT th… th…. THEEEHEHEHHETOOOHOHOHHOHSSSSS

Heihachi felt the warmth spreading to Miharu’s buttocks, which he was currently sitting on. So she likes this, thought the dirty old man. She would undoubtedly give up soon, so he decided to push things even further by nibbling her soles and sucking her toes. By this point in time, the crowd had entered such a frenzy that they began to chant, “Finish her!”

Miharu’s laughs and squeals became moans, and her struggling was reduced to futile twitches. Heihachi took the hint and began to rub his finger between her quivering legs and along the sensitive backs of her thighs. All the while, his teeth continued to tease her toes. Her firm buttocks flexed in rhythm to his strokes and tongue.

UUUUUUUUUUUHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH

After a few more minutes of this bizarre ecstasy she now experienced, the pleasure built up inside of her and waves of euphoria coursed through every inch of her virgin body as a powerful orgasm nearly incapacitated her. Her mind felt numb as Heihachi stood up to proclaim his victory.

The champion looked down at his nubile foe and evil thoughts passed through his consciousness. “As victor, I choose this one to be my slave.” Mishima henchmen opened the arena cage and approached Miharu’s prone form and carried her away. Heihachi had insidious tortures planned for his newest and very ticklish victim.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Thanks Darth

I'm glad you enjoyed it, Darth Vegeta... :D Thanks for the support, and I wanted to mention that the next story will involve Dr. Boskonovitch's transformation vs. Unknown (from the Tekken Tag game). The mystery is whether or not a possessed woman who resembles a young Jun is ticklish....

Hehe

If you like Tekken I wrote a few popular Tekken fanfics you can find them on fanfiction.net! It's a Yoshimitsu story... well stories. And a trilogy fanfic combining them all with an very long extension at the beginning and the end. The title is Rise, fall and Rebirth of Yoshimitsu!

By the way will we get to see more Yoshi, Kuni, Anna, Michelle and Nina?

Tekken metaplots

I'll have to check out your stories sometime Vegeta.... As far as the other characters you mentioned go, I plan on future chapters involving them depending on how much interest my series inspires. I figure the 12th chapter and beyond will involve various female characters from the series, and Yoshimitsu plays a big part in all of this....

Good

Good just don't degrade him... in the end he's the hero... (dark hero but anyway) And don't forget he's cybernetic :)
But I am curious... really curious... mwuhahahaaa

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back