• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Madonna's Tickle Chamber 7 (By Fiktishish)

Fiktishish

TMF Poster
Madonna's Tickle Chamber VII
Starring
Madonna
Gwen Stefani
Jodie Foster
Jennifer anniston
&
Gwyneth Paltrow

"AAAAHAHAHAAAAAHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! STOP PLEASE!!!!!!! OOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

Gwen Steffani roared with helpless laughter as Madonna fingered her ultra-sensitive underarms. Jodie, Jennifer, & Gwyneth looked on in horror as the evil Madonna mercilessly tickle-tortured the beautiful singer. Madonna began to tease the helpless starlet.

"Tickle tickle tickle, Gwennypoo!! I'll bet you love this!!!! Don't you love it?"

"NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAAAAHEHEHEEEEEE!!!! I CAN'T STAND IT!!!! PLEASE!!! NO MORE!!!!! HAHAAAAHEHEEEEEEEE!!!!

"Tell me you love it!! Now, tickle-toy!! Tell me you love being tickled, and i'll leave you alone. For now. Say it."

Gwen was at her wits end. She was about to lose bladder control, so she swallowed her pride, and through her delicious laughter she chocked out the words.

"WHWHWAAHAHAAAAAHEHEEEEE!!! I...HAHAHAAAAAA..I LOVE IT!!!HEHEEEEHEHEHEEEE!!! I LOVE BEING TICKLED!!!!!! HAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! NOW STOP!!!! PLEAHEEEEEHEEEESEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Finally, Madonna did stop. But only to slide down to Jodie Foster's lovely bare feet. But not just her feet. As it was, there were 8 lovely feet at the bottom half of the table. All of them totally helpless, all of them totally ticklish. But Jodie's feet were special. They were beautiful. And Madonna wanted them. Her vagina moistned as she looked at them wiggle helplessly.

"Ready to appease my foot fetish, Jodie?" Madonna asked.

"Please! I can't take anymore. Don't do this to me!! Don't tickle my feet!!!!" Jodie was close to tears at the thought of another tickle-suck from the Material Girl.

"Why don't you stop this before you go to far, Madonna. There's still away out of it for you." Gwyneth spoke camly.

"Mind your own bussiness, toy!!" Madonna barked and slid a finger up Gwyneth's bare sole causing her to giggle like a little girl.

Madonna ran her tounge up and down Jodie Foster's bare sole, covering every square inch, relishing in the sweetness. Jodie clenched her eyes shut and went into a fit of silent giggles. Madonna was licking away, when she grated her bottom teeth straight up her sole. Jodie screamed in ticklish agony.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHWHHHAHAHAAAHEHEHEEEEE!!!! MY FEEEEHEHEHEEEEEEHEHEEETTTT!!!!! STOP!!!! WHAHAHAAAAAAHEHEEEEEE!!!!!"

"Oh!! Your feet taste so yummy!!!! I wanna suck those ticklish toes of yours!! Mmmmm, tasty toes." Madonna said as she slid her tounge across Jodie's plump, beautiful toes. Then she engulfed each toe individually in her mouth as she strategicly tickled the blue-hell out of Jodie. The reaction was quick and ferocious!!

"OOOHHHOOOOMYYYYYYYYGOOOAAAAHHHHHHHDD!!!!!! HHAHAHAAAAAAHEHEHEEEEEE!!!! NOT MY TOES!!!! NOT MY TOES!!!!! NO MORE!!!!! HAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!OH MY TICKLISH TOOOOESSSSSSSSS!!!! HAHAAAAA!!!!"

Madonna was in heaven as she sucked every inch of Jodie's toes. Her bare feet were slick with saliva, when Madonna suddenly started to lick and suck all 4 pairs of feet. Her vagina was dripping as all 4 lovely ladies were subjected to tickling tounge.

"WHAAAAHAHAAAAAA!!!! NO MORE!!!! PLEHEHEHEEEEEASEEEEE!!!!" Wailed Jodie Foster.

"HOOOOHOOOHOOOOOHEHEHEEEEEYAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!! HELP!!!!!! STABBIT!!!!!!!" Screamed Gwen Stefani.

"NOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEHEHEHEEEEEHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!!! HAHAAHHAHAHAAAAHEHEHEEEEE!!!!" Laughed Gwyneth Platrow.

"HAHAHAAAAHEHEEHHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! IT TICKLES!!!!!! Giggled an adorably ticklish Jennifer Aniston.

Madonna continued to tickle-lick all 4 girls feet for about 20 minutes, until deciding to put them out with the dammned gas, which was now hooked to a big 4 pronged jet. All 4 girls were out, tickle frenzied faces frozen upon them. Madonna licked her lips and ran upstairs to attend to her pulsating vagina.

"Wake up, girls. I have a surprise for you." Madonna said sweetly as she feathered their upper bodies with a peacock feather. Giggling the captives looked up and saw her holding a box of what looked like normal, household brushes. They also realized that their arms were in a slightly different position. Each girl had their hands in the others underarm.

"What the hell are you gonna do now, maniac?!?!" demanded an outraged Gwyneth Paltrow, her right hand lodged in Gwen's underarm, whose right hand was lodged in Jodie's underarm, who in turn had her hand lodged in the hollow of Jenifer's incredibly ticklish underarm.

"Well, these are my new toys. You see, i make my own vibrators. They are designed for maximum vibrating pleasure. But you see, the vibrating mechanism can also be applied to anything. Like these scrubbrushes. And when i strap them to each of your feet, the brushes will tickle the hell out of you. And as you are tickled, your fingers will involuntarily wiggle, tickling the girl next to you. Am i a genius, or what?" Madonna smiled wickedly.

"You're insane!!!!!" yelled Gwyneth

"Oh, this is gonna tickle." Mumbled Jennifer.

Madonna slowly strapped the brushes to each foot. But right before she started them, she slipped one of her personally made vibrators into her vagina. She walked over to a chair, sat down, and started the her vibrator ad the brushes. The girls went berserk!!

"WHAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAHEHEHEEEEE!!!!! TURN IT OFFFFFFFF!!!!!"

Each girl was screaming with mad laughter and, just as Madonna predicted, they all tickled the underarm of the girl next to her. Madonna watched all of this, not having to lift a finger, and moaned as the vibrator manipulated her vagina, bringing her to a shuddering climax, with the sweet, insane laughter all around her. Madonna, breathing heavily stopped the tickle-machines, as each girl breathed a ticklish sigh of relief. But Madonna did not look happy. She had a massive orgasm, but she looked as frustrated as ever.

"DAMNIT!!!!! What the hell do i have to do to have one!!!!!!" Madonna yelled to no one in particular. Just then, Gwyneth's eyes lit up.

"Oh my god. I know what you're doing you pscho-bitch!!"

"What?!?! Shut-up!!! You don't know anything, tickle-toy!!!" Madonna yelled as she blew a rasberry on Gwyneth's bare tummy, who roared with ticklish laughter. The other girls just giggled silently, wiggling their toes with ticklish aftershocks. And also
acidently wiggling their fingers, tickling each other. Gwyneth still persisted in agitating Madonna.

"You can tickle us all you want, bitch, but i know exactly what you're trying to do!!"

Madonna decided she'd had enough, and gassed all 4 of them. She went upatairs and planned the next tickle-session. What was it she was trying to do? What does Gwyneth know? What is Madonna's dirty little secret?

TO BE CONTINUED......

Another great addition to this on-going saga. Keep up the great work Fiktishish.

Keep it up

This is turning into an intriguing tale. Keep it up!

EXCITING!!!!

Really exciting (specially the licking and sucking)

Good

thank you all very much. your comments mean alot to me. it might be a little while before i get the next installment in, but the next couple of ones are really going to be doozies.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back