• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Zach's Ticklish Sister

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Zach awoke at 6:00 a.m. Exactly as planned.
Zach snuck into his sister's bedroom, she lay sprawled across the bed, still asleep, exactly as planned.
Zach's mother had left early for work, exactly as planned.
Katie would get tickled into insanity, exactly... as planned.
Zach pulled out four long cheerleading socks from his sister's drawer. he then preceded over to her sleeping form. Her red hair lay sprawled beneath her head, and she wore the modern day girl p.j.'s, short sweat-shorts and a small sleeveless t-shirt. He slowly and gently grabbed her left wrist, tied one end of the sock around it, then tied the other end of the sock tightly to the upper left-side post of the bed. He repeated this with her other wrist. her arms were now above her head, revealing her hairless smooth armpits. He then grabbed he left ankle, he noticed her bare feet and was tempted to lightly tickle one, but that could wait. He repeated the tieing procedure with her left ankle, then her right ankle, complete. Besides a couple stirs, she remained perfectly asleep, her body now in a tight spread-eagle position. Zach then climbed atop of his year-older sister, rolled up her shirt just enough to reveal her cute little innie, and then blew a huge zerbert on her cute little bellybutton.
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"
Katie's body would of shot up, but it was restrained down by the socks.
"W-what the hell??" She asked as she tugged on her bonds.
"It's payback sis!" Zach said excitedly.
"Y-you tied me up!!" Katie yelled, still in shock.
Zach just nodded with a smile a mile wide.
"Untie me now! Mo-oooooom!!" Katie yelled, still testingly tugging at the socks.
"Sorry Katie, Mom left for work early, it's just me... and you," Zach said, pointing to himself as he said 'me', and poking her in her toned, but soft tummy when he said 'you'.
"hehe!!" katie giggled.
"You're in biiiiig trouble sis!" Zach reminded her, and then begun the assault.
Zach kept his straddling position on her petite waist, and pushed her shirt up further, revealing her whole well-toned tummy, and her ample sized breasts enlaced in a white bra.
"No Zach pleasee!!" Katie begged, as fear overtook her eyes.
Zach ignored her pleas, and then placed his hands n her ribcage, and massaged deeply with his thumbs.
Katie bit her bottom lip, trying sooooo hard to restrain her upcoming laughter, but god Zach knew how to tickle! His thumbs continued their menacing route, slowly exploring up and down her ribs, making sure to get each one.
Katie shot her head back, her face looked as if it would explode. katie shot her body up, bucking it in one swift movement, causing her back to arch and her tummy to protrude outwards. Zach suddenly switched to skittering his fingers on the most protruding section of her flat tummy.
"Hahahheaahhehahhhehehehehheheheheeee!!!!!"
Katie burst into laughter, as her body fell back and wiggled deliciously in ticklish agony.
"Tickle tickle tickle Katie!" Zach taunted.
His fingers then switched to a new target, squeezing her sides, in and out. With each squeeze Zach was rewarded with a high-pitched squeal.
Squeeze. "Heeeeeeeee!" Squeeze. "Heeeeeee!" Squeeze. "Heeeeee!"
Zach's fingers soon traveled to her vulnerable underarms, which he began by lightly stroking.
And Zach knew every inch of his siste's ticklish body, and stroking of her underarms sent her into hysterics.
"Hhehehahahehahahheohgodhhhehehehahahehhahhehahahehahahahhehahahnooahahehhahahhehahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!"
Katie's body bucked up and down furiously, trying to free her ticklish body. Her arms pulled tremendously at her simple bondage, yet she was tied tightly. Zach contniued the light stroking for a clear 10 minutes, which sent his sister's face into a red color.
He then slid down the bed, and stopped at her cute wrinkled soles.
"Does Katie want her feet tickled?" Zach asked teasingly.
"N-no nooooo!!!!" Katie screamed.
"Hmph," Zach shrugged his shoulders, and then lowered himself even with her vulnerable feet, and scratched 5 fingers up and down each sole.
"HehheehahahehaahahhehahZ-zachnoooooahahahehhahahahhaaa!!!!!!"
Zach's fingers marched up and down her feet, sometimes stopping at the arch of her foot or the heel, but concentrating on her soles, which got the best reaction.
Katie's toes scrunched up tightly as her whole body shook like an earthquake. Zach noticed this, and then focused his attack on her cute toes, by pulling them up one at a time and giving them a looong wet lick.
Katie went over the edge, Zach had found her most ticklish spot, which he enjoyed greatly to torment. her cute little baby toes were by far her most sensitive spot. Zach licked up each toe 3 times, and then he began gently tickling the spot right beneath the toes with his fingers, while his tongue darted between the wiggling toes, and sometimes wrapping around a small one, savoring the ticklishness. Katie's sweat and tears mized as they both streamed down her face, she had lost most her energy, so she just layed back and took the attack, no longer pulling on her bonds. Zach sent a hand beneath the bed, retrieving the long purple duster which his mother used on him. When Katie got glance of this, her laughter increased ten-fold, although it had yet to tickle her.
Zach teased her evily, twirling it in front of her eyes, and bringing it soooo close to her toes, without actually touching them. Zach had tickled Katie's toes many times before, but never with a tool, and not even imagining what a tool of this effect would have upon her. Zach could only dream. The teasing was over. He lowered his hand and the duster was within a mili-inch... this was it! Katie would be sent over, waaaaaay over the edge.
"ahahahahhehhahah!!!!"
Zach fell back in laughter, Amanda(Katie's best friend, who zach has a crush on from my first Zach story), had snuck up behind him. She dug her nails into his sides, rolled him over, wiggled both hands under his shirt, and explored his sides, tummy, bellybutton, and ribs, even stroking them across his chest and circling his nipples.
Zach howled in laughter, going crazy with thi hot babe's fingers exploring his entire upperbody. Amanda continued for 5 minutes, enjoying her power over the one year younger boy.
Amanda then proceded to untie her friend, who was still breathing heavily. She helped her up, and the two then turned to Zach, with evil intentions flaring in their eyes....
THE END?

oh my gosh i cant wait till the sequel to this one...
how about an ultimate torure 3 on one
sister+friend+mother all on zach
and his mother needs to finally use the other duster referred to in the first chapter
also make it a long one if you can
you are awesome

i love f/m

saweeeeeeeet!

nice...nice nice...im not a big fan of /m, so if ya do make another sequel, i think a 3-1 against the new friend would be good...but hey, youre thhe masta!

Awesome as usual. How about a 3 vs. Mom? Remember, her armpits "aint been got" yet LOL.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back