• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

part 4: Buffyf/f

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23268

Part 4 of our Buffy series introducing Angela. Enjoy.
Buffy had a hard patrol. 18 vampires had attacked her. She was tired and about to go home when she heard a voice. "Excuse me, please. I'm stuck. Could you help me?" She turned and saw a young vampire girl about 18 with black hair and blue eyes looking at her pleadingly. "Oh well!" thought Buffy. Help her then stake her. Buffy reached in and pulled her up. The girl hugged Buffy vigorously. "OH thank you, thank you, thank you." said the girl, even giving Buffy a kiss on her cheek. "My hero!" she said smiling and looking at Buffy with a look that creeped out the vampire slayer/ A look of someone with a crush and on her! Buffy looked at the girl, uncertain pf whether to stake her or just walk away, "Ohmigod. You have some kind of weapon. Are you some kind of superhero or something?" said the girl at first alarmed then even more worshipping. "Do you know where you are?" asked Buffy. "Yeah, it's kind of creepy." she said, shivering more in fright than cold. "Was....was I buried alive or something?" she asked Buffy tentatively. "what is the last thing you remember?" asked Buffy.
P.S There will be tickling just be patient. "The last thing was I was at the Bronze. And this really cute girl asked me to dance. So we danced, we went out to make out. We made out and I told her I left my purse inside. As I went to get it, she bit me on the neck and I collapsed. I felt like I was going to die. I guess...I guess they must have thought I died." said the girl. "What is your name?" asked Buffy. "Oh sorry, that's rude of me. I'm Angie!" said the girl. Before Buffy could respond, Angela wrapped her arms around her and kissed her on the lips. Buffy pulled away slowly. "I'm straight. I mean I'm Buffy who is straight. Not straight as in no lesbianism allowed, just straight as as in no lesbianism for me. Not that's there anything worng with being a lesbian, I'm just not one. I have a friend who is a lesbian. Had a girlfriend for years even, has a new one now. But I'm not. But it's okay to be one. And I'm a total..." "Hero!" finishedd Angela, grinning. "Okay. My bad. I ...I'm just hoping for that princess Charming." said Angela. "right!" said Buffy. "Hello, Angie." said a vampire girl behind them. "Brenda you bit me." said an undignant Angela. "I only did it because I want us to be together. You're like me now." she said, vamping out in front of her, making Angela gasp and hide behind Buffy. "You're a vmapire like me. And that girl kills girls like us." said Brenda. "Girls just like you." said Buffy. After a fight lasting all of 5 minutes when Buffy extending her kills ratio to 19 approached Angela with her stake figuring now Angela knows she's a vamp, better to clean her up now. Angela, who had cried during the fight and wailed louder when Brenda got dusted, looked at Buffy like a frightened fawn and threw herself at Buffy's feet. "Please, please, please. Oh Please! Don't KILL ME! BOOHOOHOO!PLEHEASE!" she said, her eyes filling with tears. Buffy felt pity at this absolutely pathetic creature. "Okay, I won't." she said. "But" Buffy continued "You should leave." "You're right!" said Angela still looking at Buffy with fear. "I'll go back to my parents they'll be worried." she said. "NO!They think you're dead. GO somewhere else." said Buffy. "Where? None of my ex's will take me in and ..." she started crying all over again. "WHY? Why could Brenda just curse me like this? Why did she have to turn me into a thing? I loved her and we'd only just met. She was supposed to be my Princess Charming." she said bawling loudly.

Sorry, we'll finish the missing part now.
"Come with me, we'll talk." said Buffy, annoyed at this gril who was completely tragic. "You...you promised not to kill me." said Angela, nervously. "Only if you promise not to kill anyone." said Buffy. "I would never do that. Why would I? My life is ruined." she cried, sobbing again. "Just come with me." said Buffy, grabbing the sobbing vampires' left arm. They walked to her house and the girl looked nervous. Buffy noticed her vampire face was gone and she looked human. Dawn had woken up and was there to greet them. While Dawn was being introduced to Angela, Willow had just finished a huge tickle session with Tara who was sweating profusely. "you're my baby." said Willow, kissing Tara's wet brow. "Please, baby. No more." said Tara, panting heavily. "No more. I love you!" said Willow. "Love huh you toou!" said Tara, panting heavily. They both then fell asleep. Faith came out of the bathroom. She noticed that Daria had spent the entire time trying to bite her bonds away. "That is really funny." said Faith. "Oh baby doll, baby, please no more." "Still got an hour tp burn before I got to go." she said tickling Daria's underarms.
"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!Mercy!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!NOOOOOOO!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI!" screamed Daria. "Tickle, tickle ticklish Daria." chanted Faith as she put those tortured pits to the sword. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Last edited:
?

Not to sound like I'm complaining or anything but, WHere is the rest of this?

Daria's body was racked with sweat, naked and being mercilessly tickled, Daria wished very much, Faith's fingers would be below the navel not the arms. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" squealed Daria. "Now it's ribs dancing time." spoke Faith as she ran her fingers down Daria's ribcage. 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" expressed Daria. Faith explored the helpless ribcage determine to extract a level of vengeance before she headed off to SUnnydale.

Dawn greeted the new girl with Buffy. "Hey, I'm Dawn." greeted Dawn. Nervously, Angie gently shook hands with Dawn. "M.M-M-My n-n-name is AN-AN-An-An-Angie!" stuttered the shy vampire. "It's okay! I won't hurt you. Come in, come in." reassured and invited Dawn. Angie made her way into the house, her eyes darting around. Dawn decided this nervous nelly needed some lightening up. She suddenly started pinching her sides above the hips. "WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" squeaked out the ticklish undead girl. "Dawn!" exclaimed Buffy. Dawn stopped watching the young woman struggle to regain her composure. "Sorry, if I went too far. Boy, you sure are ticklish!" apologised Dawn. "IT's okay! I have always been this way." responded Angie. Dawn watched the new girl with interest. A plan was forming. SHe remembered her dream (Part 3 of Buffy series, her dream with Anya). "So Angie want to come upstairs?" asked Dawn. "Dawn, Angie needs to stay with me!" replied Buffy. "Please, Buffy! I mean come on, she looks like she needs a break! PLease!" implored Dawn. "um... Buffy! I...I don't mind! I...I mean I will be good!" whispered Angie into Buffy's ears. "If you hurt my sister, you will pay!" Buffy fervently whispered back into the ears of the young vampire. An audible gasp later and Dawn and Angie were in Dawn's room. "So you like my room?" inquired Dawn. "It's cute... Like you." said Angie, nervously. Dawn reached towards the attractive brunette and kissed her gently on the lips. Sensing the teenager's willingness, Dawn delved deeper into her mouth. Quickly as a cat, Dawn reached under and pulled off her shirt then bra, paying attention to gently graze her ribs, getting a squeal as a reward. "Look Dawn, there's something I..." the voice of the young vampire was cut off my the luscious lips of the Mighty Key. Dawn quickly lowered her lips unto a succulent left breast. "Oh GoD! OHHHH!MMMMM!Dawn, I'm a MMMMMMMMMM!" moaned the young woman unable to express the truth of her genetics. "I think it's obvious you're a lesbian at this point!" replied a grinning Dawn moving to the right breasts as the girl moaned with frustration. "OHHHHHHHH!!!YYESS!OOOOOO!" groaned the horny undead American. Dawn quickly removed her jeans and striped her down to her underwear. QUickly tasting her through her panties, Dawn quickly removed the panties of Angie. Angie went to removed Dawn's clothes but received a rib tickling fierce enough to repel her, laughter hysterically poured from her. Dawn quickly resuming her place on Angie's mound. The moans increased from the young vampire. Dawn suddenly stopped. ANgie in frustrated turned to her. "DO you want to see me naked?" asked Dawn. Dawn giggled as the young demon practically nodded her head off. Before the red would have appeared on the embarassed raven haired goth skinned lady, Dawn had turned around and pulled over her PJ and panties, exposing her luscious rear. SHe wiggled her rear for a few seconds, virtually hearing the drool descending from the mouth of the corpse walking woman who was in her grave a day ago. SHe removed her shirt and breast and slowly turned around tormenting Angie to her very core. When she did turn around she had a hand over each private part. "Which one do you want to see?" sensually questioned the gorgeous brown haired slayer's sister. "All! Please!" implored Angie. Dawn at a quiet pace removed her hands. Angie leapt at Dawn, going straight for her breasts. Dawn moaned heavily as the vampire slowly tortured each breast, each nipple, working her into a frenzy. She made her down Dawn's body. She seemed to take an eternity before reaching the gorgeous **** of the beautiful 6 billion year old brunette. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" screamed Dawn as the slow tongue attacked her sensitive clit. The girl slowly worked Dawn into a level of pleasure and agonising desire for release. After working on her for half an hour, the girl stopped causing a groan of frustration from Dawn. "I know your greatest desire!" she grinned. She walked to Dawn's closet and got some rope. "You or me!" she demanded. "YOU!" loudly responded Dawn. The Beautiful immortal made her way to the bed exposing her butt. Dawn's desire took over as she kiss and fondle the sensitive pile of flesh. The moaning became shock as she was trussed up like a chicken. "ready to laugh?" wondered Dawn out loud. "Bring it on!" arrogantly followed up Angie. "Kootchy, kootchy, koo!" stated Dawn as....
TO be continued in PArt 5: Faith comes home.

Last edited:
lol, yall are great at cliff hangars, very good story ladies, well, i had to move apartments and jobs, so after i settle in a bit and free my schedule, i'll continue with my series. i hope to make it the best yet.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back