• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Nerd (F/F) part 2

primetime

Verified
thanks for the responses to the last part. i am glad you enjoyed that story. i decided to make it a 3 part series, and hope you enjoy this next installment.

Karina, Tanya, and Vanessa were all at a frat party on a Friday night. the place was crowded with football players, frat boys, and many other students. there was also many women there as well, with some looking to get "lucky" later on. the alcohol flowed freely, and the "Brat pack" were having their share. Karina was dressed in a tight fitting black top, with her cleavage quite noticeable, with a short red skirt, and black heels. Tanya wore a strapless top, which showed off her shoulders and her breasts looked as though they were going to pop out. she also wore a short skirt, but had on black leather boots. Vanessa wore a red low cut dress, with red heels, and all three girls had been drinking and flirting all night long.

"look girls, there's Tyler Perkins, the Quarterback of the football team!" Tanya told her friends.

"he's coming over!!!" Vanessa mumbled.

Tyler Perkins made his way over to the girls, and introduced himself. Tyler had an athletic build and he was one of the nicest guys on campus. "Hello ladies! are we enjoying the party?"

"it's pretty cool!" Tanya replied.

Tyler had his eyes fixated on Karina. "what about you?"

"i guess you can say that...." Karina replied. her eyes were staring off in another place.

Tyler moved closer to her. he was mesmerized by Karina's beauty. "wanna dance?"

"not right now. maybe later....." Karina told him, almost nonchalantly.

Tyler stood up, nodded his head and walked away. he turned around to face Karina once more, smiled, and went on his way to the other football players.

"i cant believe you did that??!!" Vanessa said.

"what?" Karina smiled.

"you just blew off Tyler Perkins?!!" Tanya said in amazement.

"dont worry. i know Tyler dear will be wondering why someone like me isnt interested in him. he will be back. men are soooo predictable." Karina said, her smile forming on her face.

the three girls hi-fived each other with glee. they loved playing around with men, and trying to get them to do anything they wanted. it was all a game to them. later in the evening, Karina and her gals, were quite intoxicated. they sat around and laughed at every little thing they said. they had danced and sometimes kissed a few guys tonight, even a few women! they were the center of attention, and they loved it. now it was 4 am, and they were also getting tired. they decided they would go back to their dorms tonight and pass out. plus, they knew the "wolves" were out and they were quite drunk. they loved to be in control, not the man. they all exchanged a few numbers with some guys,and they left. they walked across the campus, arm in arm, singing and laughing.

"we're off to see the wizard!! the wonderful wizard of OZ!!!!!" Tanya sang. the girls all laughed hard.

"wait! here's a better one. follow the yellow brick road!" Karina sang in a munchkin voice.

"yeah! follow the yellow brick road!!!" Vanessa also sang in a munchkin voice.

"follow, follow, follow, follow the yellow brick road!!!" Tanya also chimed in.

the girls laughed hard at their stupid singing and almost stumbled over each other as they tried to skip down "the yellow brick road". they had walked quite a ways when Vanessa noticed something.

"LOOK!!!" she stammered, then pointed.

the girls all looked over to where Vanessa was pointing and saw a figure walking through the university park. when they all fixated their eyes, they noticed who it was.

"it's that nerd chick! Esmerel...Esmerel...what was her name Karina?" Tanya asked.

"Esmerelda!!!" Karina exclaimed.

"what is she doing out here this late?" Vanessa asked.

Karina's eyes grew to slits. a wicked idea just popped into her head. she was drunk enough, and knew her friends would love to help. "hey girls, remember what i did to her before?"

"yeah! hehehehehehe! you tickled the shit out of her!" Vanessa giggled.

"wanna help me get her again?" Karina's eyes grew to slits.

"YEAH!!!!" Tanya exclaimed.

the girls got real giddy with the thought of tormenting poor Esmerelda again. they started to sneak behind Esmerelda, as she walked through the park. Esmerelda was returning to her dorm room after a late night at the chemistry lab. a project she was working on needed extra attention, so she stayed late at the lab. she had lost track of time, and got real tired. she yawned several times as she walked and look forward to resting her head on her pillow. then she heard a twig snap. she turned around and her face turned white with horror. she saw Karina, Vanessa and Tanya staring at her.

"hellooooooooooo Esmerelda! remember me?" Karina said.

"Y-you scared me!" Esmerelda replied. she was really nervous now. she could tell Karina and her friends were drunk and didnt want to know why they were talking to her now.

"my, my, my! arent you up past your bedtime?" Karina said with such a calm, menacing demeanor.

"i had to do something at the lab. well, i am going home now. good night." Esmerelda said, then turned to walk away.

"GET HER!!!!" Karina yelled.

the "Brat pack" chased after Esmerelda, and she ran as fast as she could. but, they caught her real easy and tackled her on the grass. Esmerleda struggled, but the three women, even drunk, was much stronger than her.

"let's take her back to my room....." Karina commanded.

Esmerelda tried to scream, but Karina put her hand over her mouth. the "Brat pack" grabbed Esmerelda's limbs and carried her off. Esmerelda's heart raced as she knew this wasnt going to be good for her. she wondered why they would pick on her so much. a tear started to form in her eye as she was carried through the park. she stared into their eyes and a chill went through her body as she knew that they had something planned for her. she began to sob quietly as she saw the dorms coming up. her mind raced with crazy thoughts. were they going to torture her? were they going to embarrass her somehow? she just wished they left her alone.

they made it back to Karina's room and they tossed Esmerelda on the bed. Vanessa and Tanya held Esmerelda's wrists and ankles, while Karina retrieved some nylons. as Karina approached a struggling Esmerelda, a look of panic filled Esmerelda's eyes. she remembered the last time she was here, and she had a feeling, history was going to repeat itself.

"my darling Esmerelda....." Karina sang as she removed Esmerelda's glasses. "....now be a good little girl."

Esmerelda looked in terror as her wrists were now being tied to the bed post, over her head. "....please Karina! let me go! please...."

"not until we have our fun..." Karina replied as she now tied Esmerelda's ankles to the opposite bed posts.

the "Brat pack" now stood and stared at Esmerelda, tied up on the bed. all three of them had lust in their eyes and they couldnt wait to play with their "toy".

"now ladies, observe. this is how you tickle someone into insanity. and Esmerelda here, well, she is REAL ticklish!" Karina instructed as she walked over to Esmerelda. she stared into Esmerelda's eyes. "now my ticklish little nerd, you are going to laugh for me! but first, scissors!" Karina demanded.

Tanya handed Karina some sscissors and watched in lust as she saw Karina cut open Esmerelda's t-shirt. Vanessa and Tanya stared with excitement, as Karina cut open the t-shirt, and seductively pulled it off. Esmerelda was now in her bra, and her upperbody was now exposed. then the wetness between their legs grew as they saw Karina running her fingers along Esmerelda's sides. they loved how Esmerelda squirmed and tried to avoid laughing. it didnt last long as Karina tweaked Esmerelda's sides.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOOOP!!!!! DONT TICKLE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Karina continued to tickle Esmerelda's sides, then went to the smooth belly. she loved how Esmerelda's skin felt as her fingers danced across the heaving tummy. a wave of lust washed over Karina as she wanted to tickle this poor girl all night long. her fingers toyed with Esmerelda's stomach and Esmerelda was already crying from tears of laughter. Esmerelda felt Karina's figners massage her ribs, then dive deep into her belly button. soon, she went into silent laughter. for some reason, this tickling session with Karina was worse than the first time. Karina laughed to herself as she saw Esmerelda fall into pure tickle hell.

"Can we try?" Tanya asked, licking her lips. she couldnt wait to tickle Esmerelda.

"get her feet......" Karina instructed.

Tanya walked over towards Esmerelda's feet and stared at the white Nikes that she wore. with her fingers, she deftly plucked the shoelaces loose, then unlaced the strings. Tanya's heart began to race as she pulled off Esmerelda's shoe. before her was Esmerelda's white sock clad foot. she saw the toe outline and couldnt wait to tickle this little nerd's feet. Esmerelda felt her shoe come off and panic set in.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NOT MY *cough* *cough* FEET!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA"

Karina continued to tickle Esmerelda's belly, then ran her fingers towards the smooth armpits. it was like a shot of electricity went through Esmerelda's body. her armpits were really sensitive, and she began to buck her body.

"STOOOOOOOP!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CANT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH TAKE IT HEHEHEHEHEHEHE ANYMORE!!!!!!"

Karina looked over at Vaness and nodded her head for her to come over. "keep tickling her body as i watch you two get her good! then, you will see how wicked i can be when it's my turn again!"

Vanessa dug her hands into Esmerelda's armpits. Esmerelda felt Vanessa's fingers dig real deep into her hollows and she roared like a lunatic. Tanya kept staring at Esmerelda's sock. as she watched the foot wiggle away, she also saw the toes curling underneath the sock. she licked her lips again, as she let the anticipation build up. Tanya couldnt wait any longer. she began to peel the white sock off, exposing Esmerelda's ankle. then the sock slipped off the heel, and a nervous feeling built up inside Tanya. Esmerelda's heel look so tender, she wondered how the rest of the foot would look. her eyes were fixated on the sole, as more of the sole was being exposed as the sock came off. Tanya loved the small chubby toes of Esmerelda. she saw some sock lint stuck to the toe pads and licked her lips. this was going to be real fun.

Karina sat back and watched her two friends torment Esmerelda. she was getting more wet, watching Esmerelda laughing and squirming. she watched Vanessa torment Esmerelda's armpits, then belly and ribs. the she looked over at Tanya who now held Esmerelda's big toe. Karina's eyes grew with excitement as she saw Tanya's fingers lightly drumming up and down Esmerelda's sole. the reaction that came out of Esmerelda was priceless. her face was twisted in ticklish agony and her body wiggled wildly. Karina watched as Tanya began to play with Esmerelda's toes and listening to her scream. she then saw Vanessa lightly running her fingers up and down Esmerelda's sides. she licked her lips again, as she put her hand down by her now wet mound.

Esmerelda's mind raced a thousand miles per second. she felt Vanessa's hands tease her sides, tummy and armpits, and felt Tanya's nails tickle her delicate sole. her body was facing ticklish sensations all over her body. she didnt know how to react. she would go into silent laughter as her armpits were tickled, but then go into hysterical screaming as her toe crevices were tormented. her brain felt her other shoe and sock coming off, but she couldnt react because her brain felt Vanessa tickling her belly button. she just wished it would stop. then her eyes popped open as she felt Tanya's tongue slither across her toes. she never felt that before and it tickled like hell! but the strange thing was, it also felt good.

Tanya continued to suck and lick Esmerelda's toes. the tip of her tongue would lick from the base of the toe, along the tender underside of the digit, then off the tip of the toe, only for her mouth to suckle the digit. then she sucked hard on the big toe and heard Esmerelda scream. she gobbled up all the toes, and managed to stick all five into her mouth, and let her tongue slither across the bottoms of Esmerelda's toes. Tanya was enjoying this, and continued to suckle the toes. then she brought her fingers and tickled the sole, at the same time her tongue slithered in and out of each toe crevice. she repeated the same procedure on the other foot, and Tanya continued with her feast of toes.

Karina was really turned on now. she watched as Tanya sucked Esmerelda's toes, and watched as Vanessa blew raspberries on Esmerelda's soft tummy. the little girlish laughter that escaped from Esmerelda's lips were intoxicating. she saw Vanessa swirl her tongue in the bellybutton, and loved it when Esmerelda snorted. Karina couldnt take it anymore. it was her turn now.

Esmerelda sucked in precious oxygen as the tickling had stopped. she felt her ankles being untied, but reacted in horror as she felt the button to her pants coming undone. she was helpless as she felt her jeans being removed, then her ankles were re-tied. now, she was laying there with only her bra and panties covering her body. but she also knew, that wouldnt last long.

Karina approached Esmerelda and cut open the bra, and peeled it off. the "Brat pack" moaned in unison as they stared at Esmerelda's breasts. Karina tweaked a breasts and Esmerelda squealed.

"Vanessa, i want you to tickle her breasts, and i want Tanya to continue to tickle her feet. i want the kitty!!!" Karina instructed.

"please.....hehehehehehehehe...no more.....c'mon....dont tickle me anymore...." Esmerelda begged.

Vanessa walked over to Esmerelda's chest and grabbed both breasts. she loved how soft they were and began to knead each one. Esmerelda began to squeal again as her breasts were fondled, but then shrieked as she felt Tanya tickling her feet again. her breasts were really sensitive and they tickled like hell. Vanessa then began to suck on her nipples and Esmerelda screamed.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE PLEASE!!!!!!"

Vanessa's tongue licked and swirled all around the nipples and Vanessa got more turned on as she felt the nipples stiffen. Karina noticed this and smiled.

"looks like someone is enjoying this......." Karina taunted.

Esmerelda shook her head. "NOOOOO!!! STOP!!!! PLEASE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!"

Vanessa continued to suck on the nipples and Tanya resumed her toe sucking. Esmerelda had no choice but to laugh hard as she felt two warm tongues tormenting her body. she hated this feeling of being tickled. but the part that scared her the most was that her body seemed to enjoy it. she remembered this feeling when Karina had tormented her the first time. she didnt want to enjoy it. she just wanted to go home and stay away from these evil vixens. she again felt Vanessa's fingers tickle her sides as her tongue licked her nipples. she felt Tanya's fingers tickle her tender soles, as her tongue suck her toes. torment and pleasure wracked through Esmerelda's mind. then a chill went through her spine as she felt her panties being cut by scissors!

Karina had cut open, then peel off Esmerelda's panties. she stared at Esmerelda's pussy, that had some hair that had grown back from the last time she shaved it. Karina then grabbed her feather from a drawer, the same one she used before and walked over to Esmerelda.

"noo.......please dont......" Esmerelda begged.

"....oh my sweet Esmerelda! i am going to tickle your pussy until you cum for me AGAIN....." Karina taunted.

Vanessa and Tanya both looked up and saw Karina beginning to feather Esmerelda's pussy. they watched as the feather's tip, made its cruel path across the "lips" and across the clit. both of them were really horny now and continued to tease Esmerelda's body again. Vanessa lightly ran her fingers across the sides, and Tanya lightly ran her nails up and down Esmerelda's legs and across her ankles and the tops of her feet. Karina continued to feather tickle the now moist womanhood, then dropped the feather and used her tongue to lick Esmerelda's clit.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! NOT THAT!!!!!!" Esmerelda screamed. Esmerelda tried to fight off the ticklish feelings and began to cry. she started to cry because she hated to be tickled, she hated having her private parts tormented, but her body seemed to enjoy the teasing, the tickling, the moist warm tongues licking her nipples, her toes, and her vagina. she felt Tanya's tongue lick her toe pads, she felt Vanessa's tongue lick the tip of her nipples, then felt Karina's tongue lightly lick the tip of her clit. she tried to fight off the feelings, but her body couldnt resist. when Karina's tongue lick her clit one more time, Esmerelda's body exploded with a massive orgasm. Esmerelda's eyes closed shut and wave after wave of bliss washed over her body. she shivered as the last wave hit her.

Karina, Vanessa and Tanya, looked at each other, then looked at Esmerelda and smiled. Karina placed her finger on Esmerelda's moist mound and giggled. she had forced Esmerelda to orgasm for her. she also took great delight in watching Esmerelda smile in bliss. the three girls got up off Esmerelda and stared at her. Esmerelda moaned a little bit, her mind was off in paradise somewhere. then reality hit her and her eyes popped opened. her face turned red from embarassment as she realized that once again, she was forced to orgasm for someone else's pleasure. tears began to fall again as she felt humiliated.

"please let me go......" Esmerelda sobbed.

"you know you enjoyed it Esmerelda! i saw the smile on your face. i felt your body shiver from excitement. you may give the impression you are a innocent nerd, but we ALL know you are just a little tickle slut!!!" Karina whispered to her.

Esmerelda began to cry again. she didnt want to admit that the tickling and teasing did in fact turn her on. she felt her arms and ankles getting loose and she laid there, stark naked on Karina's bed.

"now get out of my room!" Karina commanded.

"what about my clothes?" Esmerelda asked as she put on her glasses.

"oh these?" Karina held up her jeans. "they are MINE now. you go home just as you are..."

"i cant go home naked! please give me something..." Esmerelda begged.

"GO HOME NERD! it is still dark outside, so i suggest you hurry home. take your backpack and keys and LEAVE!!!" Karina screamed.

the "Brat pack" sat on Karina's bed and watched Esmerelda put on her backpack and looked at them with sad eyes. Tanya held Esmerelda's shoes and socks, while Vanessa held her bra, and Karina held her cut open panties. Esmerelda opened the door, then closed it as she left the room. Karina, Vanessa, and Tanya all laughed together as they knew they utterly humiliated that silly nerd. they then all laid on the bed and feel asleep. they had a night they were going to remember forever.

Esmerelda quickly ran across campus to get to her dorm. her soft bare feet slapped across the cold concrete, and her arms were covering her breasts and womanhood. she couldnt believe they would make her go home naked like this. she made it back to her room and quickly jumped under the covers. she then remembered what happened to her and began to cry again. she then remembered how good it felt to have her body teased. then she went to sleep, dreaming of a way to avoid these evil women from tickling her again!

how was this one? stay tuned for part 3! Esmerelda's revenge! feedback always welcomed.

I really enjoyed this story, loved the part about foot worship...would like to read more about foot tickling with toys ;)

-Joey

I can't wait for part 3. I could read this story all day:) Great story

Yes, please initiate some payback! Despite the quality of the story, I can't help but feel woefully sorry for Esmerelda...

Tickling a girl's armpits really hard, licking her belly button and then her toes and feet with vivid description? These are a few of my favorite things. :D

You establishing these girls very well with the party chatter, playing men like instruments, and the drunken Wizard of Oz songs. Like Boba1, I also relish having her walk home naked. :devil:

I love Mistaken Identity, Maid to Tickle and especially your My ticklish Victims series in your archive. A mixture of heavenly tickling fantasy scenarios and enough realism to make it really erotic.

Looking forward to Part Three!

first of all, thank you all for the great comments. i am glad you enjoyed this series so far. just to let you know, the finale, part 3 will arrive soon. so be on the lookout. thanks again....

*you can also read all my other work in my story archive! take a look!

Sorry for the late reply.

I just finished reading part two and this has thus far been an excellent new series Prime!:D

I also loved the part about her walking home naked however it would have been neat if someone had seen her and decided to give her a tickle...talk about adding insult to injury! :p ...but thats just me. :)

Looking foward to part three very much so. Nice work! :D

TickleMantis said:
I also loved the part about her walking home naked however it would have been neat if someone had seen her and decided to give her a tickle...talk about adding insult to injury! :p ...but thats just me. :)
True, but it's realistic that not every spontaneous fantasy gets satisfied, and that *something* goes her way that evening. (she's able to walk across the campus at night without being seen, and certainly without being fucked or tickled again) I love having touches of realism creep in on a clearly fantasy story because it makes it all the more erotic and "real" for me. Sometimes you stub your toe during sex, someone walks in when a fantasy is starting to get really good... and sometimes the person you tickled to death gets horny and wants more. ;) Life's full of surprises!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back