• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attention, TK-Mart shoppers...

AffectionateDan

1st Level Black Feather
...this Blue Feather special is brought to you by the letter *T*.

Anyone up for a Sacramento-Area Munch in the near future? We've been dropping the ball lately, but there's a few new members locally that we need to make feel welcome, so I can think of no better reason to brave the holiday insanity for a social. I wanna get an idea when would be best for those who wanna come out, either to catch up with old friends, or meet new ones! Bear in mind, of course, that mid-week is always an option, after normal work hours. It doesn't have to be a weekend. Anyone interested?

Meet

Well, I'm currently open as I have yet to find a new job. ;) But...I'm willing to show up to anything as long as nobody scares me away. I'm new to this scene, you know. ;)

Any other takers?

~Q

Queen, you have absolutely NOTHING to worry about with that group! The Sacramento tickling group is such a fabulous selection of folks, they make the rest of us throughout the nation want to move out that way, just to hang with them! You'll feel like one of the gang the minute you walk through the door, they will see to that!

Good luck, and let us know how things go Dan, if you guys plan one!

Mimi :)

Hey there Dan-O,

I heard that y'all were thinking of maybe doing it on Tue, Dec 16? If so, that's my birthday! Will it be close to Sacramento airport?

Another thing... I tried in the summer, but I'd be up for trying again... do you think that folks might be up for a gathering in San Diego? If so, I'd be up for hosting.

Robert (aka "Tickler_SanDiego" or "WestCoastTK")

Hi Robert,

Summer will be rough for me. My son is getting married to his lady love this summer.

I'll be seeing some of you tonight...

..but have no fear, the rest of you that can't make it, we're gonna do another one NEXT Tuesday as well! And if ya can't make it to that one, either, well then you just need to be flogged. ;) But we're making a habit of having one of these in this area at least once a month, so like I always say, "There's always the next time". Looking forward to seeing you guys! See ya tonight! Those who still wanna make it, give me a holler. But don't drag your heels! Stragglers should ask the Hostess where the TMF table is... we'll keep an eye on the door for lost souls.

BTW, thanks for the vote of confidence, Meemster! Gotta get your ticklish self out West one of these days and show ya how we do things... ;)

And, as usual, we had a nice time, chatting for hours, nibbling (our appetizers!) and drinking. Great service and good friends, makes hours melt away all too quickly. Soooooooo...

Gonna do it again next week! LoL :p

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back