• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Real Fear Factor Part 1

Krokus

3rd Level Green Feather
Amy had no idea what she was getting herself into when she entered the "Fear Factor" contest. "Are you ready to do this?" asked the host. "Yea I guess so.....but I dont know how long I will last!".
You see, Amy was 1 of 3 females that had to be tied and tickled for 30 whole minutes without saying the word "Fear". Amy was a very attractive young woman, with blue eyes and blondish-brown hair. She knew this would be hell though, because she was VERY ticklish! The host and backstage personel helped tie her down to where she could not move. "Well, are you ready?" he said. "I suppose so" she said nervously. Then, a Attractive oriental woman came in with LONG red nails. She then went down to Amy's boots and slowly removed them. She then proceeded to pull off her left sock. As soon as Amy felt the cold air hit her bare foot she shivered. The woman then began scratching her heel, and Amy had sensitive heels. She tried to hold her laughter in but failed when the woman began rapidly scratching her sole. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH GOD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
The woman then removed her right sock and began slowly scratching her soft, sensitive soles and heels. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH" she squealed. Then, the woman went to her midsection and lifted her shirt so she could have full access to her ribs and stomach. She then procceeded to scratch her long nails all over her sensitive tummy. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" she cried. Then, the woman began squeezing her ribs profusely, causing hysterical laughter. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH IT TICKLES! AHAHAHAHAHAH"!.
Then without warning, the woman began scratching Amy's smoothe armpits with her long nails. Amy went insane! "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAOHOHOHOAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAHAHAH!". This was her worst spot and it showed! "NOONOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHBWHAHAHAHAHAH"!
One more second and Amy would have passed out. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAHAHAAH! OH MY GOD IT TICKLES!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FEAR FEAR!" Amy had gave in to the tickle torture, with only 30 seconds remaining. She left angry, but was just too ticklish for it!
"Well, are you girls ready?" said the host with a grin on his face. The two women looked at each other with fear in their eyes, each knowing that they were dreadfully ticklish.....

MuDvAyNe

Now that's using your noodle. What an original concept! I wondered who would be the one to tackle the Fear Factor fantasy. If you want my advice, though, in part two you could add more detail and make the story longer. Anyway, I'm glad to see you've got some creative tickling fiction going on on the TMF. Thanks very much.

Rockauthor

GREAT!!!!

Great !! I am waiting for the next part

Thanks!

Thanks everyone for your kind words! Rockauthor I have been a LONG time fan of all your stories! It is an insparation to get praise from you! thank you all!

Good Story man, and I agree with you 100% about that something like that should air on TV. Just make it like a final event or something, and make sure they're no guys, cause tickling the guys to me would just be like gross. But anyway good work

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back