• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trading Spaces Alert

TheChosenSaiyan

Geneve, bare feet, and thousands of feathers. Those with the ability to capture shows sould be on this. I have a good feeling about this. There is a ticklish disturbance in The Force. Good luck!:D

Hey Guys,

When will the show be coming on? Thanks

yea, seriously, when is this supposed to happen. i only recently very casually started watching the show. the host with the short redhair is so hot!

interesting tidbit...i saw paige davis in teh national tour of beauty and the beast as...babette the featherduster, and the candlestick has a line about her tickling his fancy. lol. something like that. she ended up marrying the guy who played the candlestick.

Taped 2 episodes of "Trading Spaces" last night. First show had a couple of barefoot gals, second show had some feathers being glued to a wall.
Didn't see any evidence of tickling, although I just scanned thru both shows quick on fast-foward.
Only other thing I discovered is that "Trading Spaces" looks like a really annoying tv show.

Drew

I remember seeing one episode where Paige Davis, wearing a crop-top, had to reach above her head and measure something on a ceiling. Her top hiked up accordingly and exposed an absolutely irresistible amount of bare midriff. Do you think one of her cohorts had enough sense to reach over and give her a quick tickle? Heck no! So I wouldn't expect to see any tickling on this show, despite the numerous opportunities for it.

:eek: that is awesome! i guarantee i would not have passed up the opportunity. I was in home depot a while ago and there was this book about Trading Spaces - talking about the show and the crew, yada yada.

anyway, the profile pic for Paige was killer! She was wearing a black dress with see-thru nylon sleeves. she was posed with her arms outstretched, kinda leaning backwards and mouth wide open as if she was screaming - pretty much begging to be tickled. anyone know what i am talking about? I have got to get a scan of that pic.

I'm forced to endure that show occassionally, since my wife likes it. It seems like Geneve is always going around barefoot. With only 1 day (or was it 2?) to redesign someone's entire room setup with only a thousand bucks to do it, I don't anticipate that they'd take the time to pause for any tickling incidents. If I ever got stuck doing that show, I'd probably get in trouble for being the first.

Watched the show a few times a couple of years ago and speratically over a couple of years only when Gen was on it. She was always barefoot. Never once, in the fist full of shows I have seen her on, has anyone even remotely attempted or made the slightest reference to tickling those bare tootsies of hers.

If I had the opportunity, NO how would I pass it up. That little section of video tape will probably wind up on the cutting room floor.

Sooooooo for all we know, or care for that matter, it verly well could have happened at some point. Perhaps off camera?

TTD

Paige Davis and Sadie Atkins ... separated at birth?

Me, I'd probably go after Amy Wynn ... but then, tickling a woman who's wielding a nail gun is a risky undertaking.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back