• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Something wicked this way comes (F/F, Adult)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
This came to me in one quick rush after something I was discussing with Ticklebunny last week ran headlong into a ‘how to not get killed in a horror movie’ piece on my favourite review site and, well, this is the result. Read at your own risk, oh, and the tickling’s quite light and short so anyone after a full-blooded tickle story should probably look elsewhere. Hey at least I’m honest. Feedback as always is welcome. Oh, and teenagers refers to eighteen for the youngest, 19 and eleven months for the oldest, ‘kay? ;)

The six teenagers ran down the narrow corridor as if hell itself was chasing after them. One by one they shot through the door at the far end and, with a collective effort, slammed it shut behind them. Looking around they found themselves in a small room, ice covering every surface and several large slabs of what had at one time been something that went moo hanging from hooks in the ceiling.

“Oh terrific.” Bob said, the sarcasm in his voice matching the room temperature perfectly as his breath crystallised in front of him. “The meat locker, isn’t this just perfect? Of all the places…”

His diatribe was interrupted as something large and heavy hit the thick metal door with a resounding thud. All six teens backed up against the far wall, eyes fixed on the door as it reverberated with a second impact, then a third and a fourth. Six pairs of eyes were glued to the hinges and doorframe, looking for any sign of structural weakness. A fifth crash echoed through the small room, then silence, the door still intact and not looking inclined to break anytime soon.

“Is…is it gone?” Ann asked her hands wrapped around her shoulders in what could only be described as a self-hug.

“Yeah, must be.” Bob replied “Hey why don’t you take a little stroll outside and find out?”

It was too much for Bethany, who was already nursing a long, though thankfully not deep, gash on her right arm. She took two steps forward, wound up and punched Bob square in the face, sending him to the floor with blood trickling from his nose. In an instant he was back on his feet with bad intentions on his mind, only to find Jason standing in the way.

At six foot two and with a build that would make any rugby coach weep for joy, James was a slightly more intimidating target than the five foot four Bethany and Bob reluctantly backed down.

“That’s enough!” Mary snapped, “In case you haven’t noticed there’s something out there that wants nothing more than to turn every single one of us into a light snack and we’re fighting amongst ourselves?” She turned away in disgust, only for a rich, deep voice to insert itself into the proceedings.

“She’s right.” Tom said from his position to the right of the door. “This is ridiculous. What we need right now is a plan, not pointless bickering, so if you haven’t got anything to contribute keep quiet. If, on the other hand, you do have something worth saying, let’s hear it.”

“Well, what are our options?” Bethany asked, looking around their new home. “We can’t stay here for long that’s for sure, we’d freeze to death inside an hour.”

“Yeah, it’s colder than Hoth in here.” Bob agreed, only for a withering glance from Mary to shut him up.

“And no Star Wars jokes either.” She said. “If I’ve got less than an hour to live I don’t want to spend it in a Kevin Smith movie, okay?”

Bob went to reply, but the throbbing from his nose pulled him up short from the snappy one-liner he’d had prepared and he switched tactics. “So we run, right? We outran it just now, why can’t we do it again?”

“Running for it?” Jason asked, face showing his opinion of that particular option quite clearly. “Running isn’t a plan, running’s what you do when a plan fails. Besides the only reason we made it this far was we had a hundred yard head start on that thing. I say we fight.”

“With what?” Ann asked, “In case you hadn’t noticed we just shot that... whatever it was with a shotgun and it didn’t even phase it.”

“Maybe we missed.” Bob said “I mean, the pistol shot hurt it, why wouldn’t the rifle? They both fire bullets right? There’s no real difference between the two so…”

“You’re wrong.” Tom replied, eyes staring off into space. “There was one difference. When you shot it with the pistol it had just killed Sarah, the shotgun bounced off because it was coming for us.” He looked around, saw the idea forming in the minds of his friends and decided to give it a little push. “What I’m saying is the damn thing’s only vulnerable when it kills.”

“Oh that’s just great!” Bob snapped, walking quickly around the room as his temper flared. “So what do you suggest fearless leader, that one of us wanders outside and when they get killed we jump out and shoot it?”

“Not exactly, though that’s a pretty good backup plan.” Tom said, without a hint of sarcasm to his voice. “But whatever that thing is, it seems to be attracted to the, oh, let’s say base emotions and actions, right?”

“Well, ” Mary said, clearly lost in thought. “you may have a point there, I mean Sarah was bleeding, maybe it’s like a shark, you know, blood in the water?”

“And Mr Jackson wasn’t exactly the spirit of goodwill.” Bethany added.

“Alright,” Jason said, “let’s suppose your right for a second and this thing is drawn to the more primal aspects of our character, what are you planning?”

“A trap.”

“A trap? What sort of trap?” Jason replied, his hands twitching slightly as his own nerves started to show.

“One that nothing that’s attracted to primal urges could resist, but I’m afraid it’s going to require some sacrifices.”

“Look,” Bethany interjected, “we may only have minutes left here so would you please get to the point? What exactly do you want us to do? What’s this great trap that you’re talking about?”

“Put simply, sex.” Tom replied and waited for the initial commotion to die down. “Sex is the oldest, most powerful drive there is, this thing should be drawn to it like a moth to a flame.”

“Great plan, except for one slight problem.” Bethany said. “Who exactly is going to screw anyone else in here? For one thing it’s freezing, which is going to give you guys a big, or should I say little, problem. For another, as much as it kills me to say this, you and Jason are out of the equation. You’re the best shot with that thing,” she gestured to the pistol still tucked into Tom’s belt. “and Jason’s by far and away the strongest of all of us, so a good backup if you miss.”

“And the problem is… what exactly?” Bob asked, a grin on his face despite the desperate situation.

“The problem is that I think I’d rather volunteer for the B plan, go out there and let that thing eat me than do the horizontal mamba with you.” Bethany replied in her sweetest little girl voice. The other two girls echoed the sentiment and the grin vanished from Bob’s face.

“Besides, the cold would have the same, ah, impact on you as on us.” Tom said, trying to mediate as best he could. “Which leaves exactly one choice…” He gazed at the three girls and as one they turned to look at the others. Whatever communication went on in the next few seconds seemed to happen in their own heads, then Mary turned towards the guys as spokesperson.

“Alright, fine, me and Bethany will do it, though how do you know this is gonna work with two girls?”

“Know? Hell I don’t know this would work if we all went at it until we drop dead from indecent exposure. But if anyone’s got a better plan, let’s hear it.” There was a deathly silence as everyone racked their brains for an alternative. When none presented itself Tom continued. “But the same sex thing shouldn’t be a problem, it’s all pheromone based anyway, my worry is how we keep you warm enough you don’t get frostbite or something.”

“Ummm” Ann stepped forward, raising a hand tentatively. “I have a really dumb suggestion…”

A few minutes later the scene was set. Jason was perched on top of one of the storage shelves, a meat hook in his hand. Tom and Ann crouched in the far corner, making sure they could have a clear shot at the creature if, no, when it came in. Bob was standing by the door, ready to flip the latch on cue before retreating to his own hiding hole and another meat hook. And in the middle of the floor Bethany and Mary were engaged in what could only be described as a combined make out session and tickle fight.

Both girls were naked, though they wore the guys’ trench coats to try and keep from making skin contact with the frozen floor. Legs entwined they rolled across the floor, lips locked together and fingers flying over each other’s ribs, underarms and chests. Their laughter was muffled by their kiss, but even so it echoed in the small room, a single bright beacon of hope in their bleak little world. As much as the girls hated to even acknowledge the fact, they were both enjoying the rather strange foreplay, the feel of skin on skin erotic as ever and the tickling adding something odd that neither of them could have defined, but that both wanted to continue. Besides it was about the only thing keeping them from freezing to death at that moment.

With a nod in Bob’s direction Tom cocked the pistol and slipped the safety catch off, lining up his sights were he guessed the creature’s head would be. Taking a deep breath, trying to ignore the brand new bulge south of the border that the sight of these two attractive ladies rolling naked on the floor had created, Bob flicked the bolt of the door sideways and scuttled to his position. For a long moment the only sound in the freezer was laughter and the occasional moan from the two women as a finger brushed against a particular sensitive spot.

Then, very slowly, the door moved inwards, and around the corner of that great metal slab came the thing’s muzzle, followed by its head and body. In a bad light it could have been mistaken for a very large dog, though this is a mistake the observer would not have made for long, mainly as anyone close enough to see it was close enough to be attacked, killed and devoured. The proportions were off for one thing; the head looking more like it belonged on a dinosaur than anything else, with rows and rows of sharp, jagged teeth reaching back into the great skull. Small red eyes seemed to gleam as it surveyed the room, it’s body a mass of muscle that spoke of tremendous power as did its four legs that would have looked more at home on a horse than a dog. Finally, there was the tail, again harkening back to the dinosaurs it was a relatively long thing decorated with spikes, one of which was still caked in blood from where it had opened Bethany’s arm earlier.

It inched forward, looking around the room and clearly seeing all of the teens as it did so. Every time its glare came to rest on any of them that person felt their legs freeze, their hearts stop and a curtain of fear drop over their minds. Still, to their great credit, no one moved and time after time the thing’s gaze kept returning to the wriggling, writhing mass in the middle of the room.

The girls for their part were lost in the moment, indeed both were thinking much the same thing, namely: “If this is the way it’s gotta end, I can think of worse places to be than in her arms.” Every time the thing’s attention drifted to their friends they would redouble their efforts, their touches getting ever more daring even as their tickling became more innovative. When the thing was barely ten foot from them it stopped and turned, eyes fixing on Ann who was trying to shrink back into the wall and it took a long, menacing step in her direction. Desperate, her only thought to distract this creature from her sister, Bethany reached out and grabbed a chunk of ice from the floor of the freezer and brought it down to her friend’s stomach. Making sure the side she held against the delicate skin was without any sharp edges she whipped her hand back and forth over Mary’s soft skin as fast as she could, sending the redhead into a laughing fit that could have woken the dead. Bethany felt Mary’s body push against hers needing, no, demanding release, and the musky scent of her arousal was clear to everyone in the room.

It was certainly clear to the beast, as it immediately lost all interest in Ann and turned back to the cavorting couple. This time it didn’t stop but padded straight for them, standing over their heaving bodies as if waiting for a sign, a signal to attack, totally confident in it’s own power. Bethany could feel it’s hot breath on the back of her neck, knew then that her life was forfeit but stuck to her task, understanding instinctively what it was waiting for and by extension what was needed if the others were to have any chance of killing it.

Taking a deep breath she moved the ice down and placed it straight onto Mary’s throbbing, aching core and repeated her earlier frenzied strokes. Almost instantly she felt her friend tense then explode under her, body bucking in the throes of passion as she found release in the ticklish bliss Bethany offered. From above she felt rather than heard the growl pass through her, the first hint of teeth at her neck, then the world dissolved into the sharp retort of a single pistol shot.

Another shot.

Another.

Another.

Another.

The click of a hammer on an empty chamber as Tom kept pulling the trigger from his crouched position, the barrel still trained at the now motionless creature as it lay in a rapidly freezing pool of it’s own blood, it’s head demolished from the five shots that Tom, in the finest marksmanship he would ever display, had landed with an inch wide circle around it’s right eye.

Slowly, not daring to believe it was over, the six survivors got to their feet. In front of their horrified gaze the thing seemed to melt, vanishing like snow on a hotplate until all that remained was a dull red circle of blood on the floor. Without a word they filled out of the freezer, through the corridors of the hotel and out into the night.

Short on tickling but long on talent. Nicely done! Well written, captivating story.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back