• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wallstreet????

Darkknight

Verified
Can anyone tell me if he made it out ok? Seen most of the other NY area members but not him...

Anyone know???

DK

No help

His last forum login was on Sunday night. I have no record of him being on since. Perhaps he can't get a dialout line. Or so we can hope.

I know he was a financial advisor, so he might have been in the district.

I've e-mailed him. Now we wait

Myriads

Wallstreet was the first one from here I thought of when I heard about the incident. There are a few brokerages that had offices in the WTC - anyone know more which ones, or even which one Wallstreet worked for? Anyhow, please post here as soon as you hear anything from him.

DCB

Wall$treet Lives

I am OK and I appreciate the kind posts. As I posted on Nontkl's thread, I witnessed the second plane crashing into the Towers and it was a horrible site. As Myriads pointed out, I've been unable to get a dial out line until now.

Wall street-I'm really happy you're okay.

Has anyone heard from glentickle?

I'm relieved to hear from you, WallStreet. Sorry you had to be so close to the danger.

It will take more than some suicidal cowards to get rid of me.

Bro, I'm so glad to hear that you're ok, we just got a few more to hear from but I'm relieved at least for this much.

I can not imagine the horror you had in watching the 2nd plane crash into the WTC.

Screw the videos, this is my extended family and we feel the lose across the nation.

We can not do anything about those suicidal cowards but we can get the other cowards. There isn't a place on this planet they can hide.

DK

NYers....

We're like $2 steaks...very tough and not to be messed with. Q

Cable...

BTW WallStreet...about time to get a cable connection,hmmm? Worrying us like that....spend the extra 10 bucks! Also, I can't get any long distance calls out on the phone line(to reassure relatives elsewhere), but I CAN use Dialpad & Net-2-Phone and such, in case you're having similar problems... Q

Last edited:
wtc

Glad to hear from you and my heart goes out to all of new york. We as a community must remain united. We will not fall to the cowards that hide in the shadows.

Mark kaufman "AphxA"
Bronx, ny

Glad to hear you're alright wallstreet...I heard something on the radio today. They said if everyone could step outside their building or house at 7pm eastern time and light a candle and say a prayer for those who been killed. We will show these evil people, our hope will not be distroyed and will unite as one..

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back