• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pretty great blog tickling

Nice find! Folks who click that link, be sure to read through all 3 or 4 pages of entries...she mentions tickling SEVERAL times, one in great detail. She sounds like quite a ticklephile herself. And she's awfully damn cute to boot.

Mimi

munchausen said:
Check the entry for October 1 here

Nice find.

Sounds like the guy in the library from NYU was doing a scam, pretending to be getting a degree in psych and doing a study on laughter, just to get to tickle her. :D

Great find.

She's totally becoming a ticklephile. Funny, she was a awaken but one of us pulling scam. Interesting.

She's pretty down to Earth in letting him do it, I'm sure she knew what he was up to when he asked her to remove her shoe.

Wonder if that guy is a TMF member.
She should get an invite here.

DK

She says, "Even if he was BS'ing me, being tickled is totally harmless and I would like my feet tickled more often haha."

I'm sure plenty of guys here would be happy to oblige. She's a cutie.

Sounds like this guy Mike's been experimenting on her feet, though...

If she's not one of us, she's coming close.

Man, wish I was slick enough to pull something like that off...This guy had better be careful though because the next girl he does it to probably won't be as friendly about it as this one. Anyway, AWESOME FIND!

Pantsonfire

I agree pantsonfire, he got lucky to find a sweetheart like her.
Trying it once and getting it to work is incredible but if he pushes his luck with more well... I'd suggest he try to get to know this gal. Hell, conversation should be easy now. :)

Maybe he is this Mike guy?
Man.. to be 18 again.

DK

I wonder if this could possibly be the guy who runs the Foot Patrol web site? he's done some "library work" in the past...... wow, 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back