• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Undercover Christmas?

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
Don't shoot me for this being late! I was nowhere near my computer or a VCR last night! During the Steeler Game yesterday (yea...we won) there was a commercial for the Afore metioned movie. A clip showed Jamie Gertz yelping and pulling her feet out of one of those water massager/foot bath type things.

Now, I did not see the movie...and it will probably never be replayed...but did anyone see if that scene was in the movie and was it indeed tickling or at leat a ticklish reaction?

~ toyou

Undercover...

I saw the samwe promo, too! I'm from Pittsburgh, as well, and just to get a Steeler win yesterday was almost exciting enough!

I didn't watch the movie, but I will assume it was some lame simulated Tickle or even more irrelevant circumstance---the networks are good at faking it...

Tickle On, Bro!

:rolleyes:

:D Sounds like a cute scene. :D

No tickling

the clip is at hitwgang. she puts her feet in the water and splashes everyone, that's all

Thanks ALOT db!:mad: Merry Christmas to you to!:mad:

Just kidding guy! I knew someone had to at least have seen it! I keep meaning to go over to there and see if they have the AMAZING sole shots from CSI a few weeks ago. Marg Hildenburg<sp?> is trying on black nylons for an experiment on blood splotches [don't ask] and turns her nylod clad sole right up to the camera with soles wrinkled and filling up the whole screen! ~~sigh~~

~ toyou

hee hee..

sorry, Toyou. But aren't you glad you got that info from me, instead of having to download that whopping 2mb clip yourself? Come on, man, I'm trying to save everyone a lot of time here! There's still shopping to be done!

Merry Xmas,

db :)

You know, funny you should mention that whole download thingy...I just got a cable modem! WHOOHOO! I can pretty much get the biggest file in just minutes and I'm loving every second of it!

~ toyou

speaking of sole shot with Marg Helg.

I don't mean to get this thread off course. But Toyou mentioned a sole shot with Marge Helg. from CSI. I just wanted to offer some info. There was a great foot scene with her on her old show "China Beach." She was with one her tricks, if memory serves me, sitting at a table. She put her feet on the table right in his face and said "what's a girl have to do around here to get her feet rubbed," then she wiggled her toes at him. There was no tickling, but he did rub her feet and there were some nice camera shots of her feet.

I don't think that show was on very long so it wouldn't be tough to catch that episode in reruns. I was just starting to like that show, then in got cancelled. I must have been one of the only people who watched it. :p

If memory serves you can get some of China Beach episodes on tape or DVD...I'm not positive, but it was a big cult hit that was sadly missed when it went of the air. Didn't Marg do a Playboy shoot? Not to be off topic of the thread (although I DID start the thread:p ) but I wonder if there were any shots of her feet there?

~ toyou

I'm not sure if she ever did a Playboy shoot, or not. I wouldn't doubt it.

Check moviesunlimited.com to find out if China Beach is available. If they don't have it, then you can't get it. If you really want a good shot of her feet, you need to see the episode of China Beach that I mentioned above. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back