• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True story: the massage parlor girl I tied and tickled

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
Before learning the New York City dungeons are a better investment I sought tickle fun with a few massage parlor girls. By far, my best experience happened with a little darling massage girl named Nikki. When I called her, Nikki described herself as young, white, attractive, slim with straight shoulder-length brown hair, and around 5'4."

On the phone I told Nikki I wanted to tickle her. It was a chance I took, as I could have scared her off then and there. But as Nikki sounded a little too passive for her own good, my gut told me to raise the topic.

I said something like, "I like tickling, Nikki. Would you have a tickle fight with me if I come to see you?"

Nikki paused :confused: before responding, as I must have been the first to ever suggest that. With confusion in her voice, she replied, "I guess so. I'm real ticklish." I quickly :cool2: booked the appointment and hung up before she could change her mind.

When I got to the massage parlor, Nikki looked maybe 10 or 15 pounds too heavy and was a bit plain. But she was probably more than 20 years younger than me. So, on the sliding scale of youth, Nikki was hot! :woot: Plus, she wore a sexy pair of librarian-type eyeglasses that flattered her round face.

Nikki and I went behind closed doors. I took off all my clothes while she stripped down to her thong. Nikki removed her glasses but I thought she looked better wearing them, so I asked her to put them back on. Then it was time for some tickle fun!

We started out tickle-fighting and Nikki was as ticklish as I hoped. :D :D :D Further, she wasn't a good tickler, so I was really getting the best of her. After tickling each other's torsos as we moved about the room, we got on the massage table for a go at each other's feet.

As I said, Nikki had struck me as passive. After we tickled each other's feet for a while, I asked to tie her down and Nikki consented! I had a good one here, folks, as she did not even demand more money! :veryhappy I reached in my bag for the old neckties I carry with me to massage joints and got busy.

I tied Nikki to the massage table, on her back; ankles fastened together to one end, wrists the other. As I tickled her olive-skinned body all over, Nikki had that suffering laugh, fitting for her submissive personality. At one point I asked who else tickled her in the past. With the sound of someone confessing in her voice, she answered, "My father!" Nikki seemed most ticklish under her arms :tickle: and on her ribs but I got a reaction almost everyplace I tried.

Nikki asked for a break, saying, "It's my turn." I freed her and she tied me to the massage table. After securing me in place Nikki had a :manicd: look of childlike excitement, as if she were an 8-year old girl getting the present she's wanted for her birthday. I will always remember that jazzed look on her face as she dug her tickling fingers into my bound body. This was a woman-child, barely legal although fully ticklish.

Darling Nikki was not a good tickler, even at my feet, my most ticklish area. She ran around the table tickling me but failed to get much reaction. But it was a blast seeing the eager "revenge at last" look in her eyes.

After a few minutes of having me tied down, Nikki surprised me by saying "Okay, your turn again," as she started untying me!:upsidedow This time I tied Nikki backside up, so I could tickle her legs, back and rear end, as well as her feet and sides, of course.

After that we each took one more "turn." As it was August and the massage parlor was not air conditioned, the sweat was pouring off both of us. It was time to finish, which was just as well.

I rested on the massage table, untied this time. As Nikki tickled me here and there, I pleasured myself. She was not that good-looking, as I said, but her youth, submissiveness and sweet demeanor turned me on plenty.:devil2:

A month later I called Nikki for another appointment. When I reminded her who I was and requested another tickling session, what was too good to last came to an end.

"Uh," Nikki started, the hesitation in her voice making the words she was about to speak unnecessary, :ermm: "I don't want to do that any more."

Not that I didn't give up without trying, but this little submissive girl had done some changing. I passed on Nikki's counter-offer of "just a massage" and bid her farewell.

Later I entertained the thought of booking an appointment with Nikki to see if I could get something going once we were together. But after only a month or after that fateful conversation, I stopped seeing Nikki's massage ad. I guess a few months of the massage parlor business were enough for her.:imouttahe

Yet I will treasure the memory of this nearly-nude young woman helpless under my tickling touch. :evilha: I caught Nikki just at the end of her submissive years, though at just the start of legal age. I was in the right place at the right time. Better once than never at all.

Last edited:
Lucky man

You're lucky but I hope you weren't too rough on her... .

She did not complain once

Darth, little Nikki did not complain once during the session. I'm old enough to know a man should respect a woman's limits.

Man, she was fun!

Congratulations Em. Right place at the right time, I guess. You're for sure one lucky dude!

Your account of this incident is well-written and erotic. Thanks for sharing.

Compared To..

50 for a bit over an hour. Nude is automatic. Usually a 70 dollar tip will get whatever you want.

Tron

Neutron . . .

It sounds as though you had a little more time and a little more skin. So I have two questions, Neutron:

1. Did you tickle with the girl?

2. What state do you live in?

Last edited:
Who Says..

I pay anything to the house? That's what they'd charge YOU. Not me.

The rate I includes is both are nude. That's a given. Yes I can tickle, also we switch places during the massage.
I also get a Body Slide and a BJ if I'd like.

Tron

I'm still trying to understand you, Neutron

You didn't answer my second question, Tron: What state do you live in?

Last edited:
Oh Yes..

Sorry. I was in sort of a rush when I was posting early. I had to present D.A.R.E Certificates at a local school.

I'm in Michigan.

Tron

To Neutron: Michigan vs. New York area

As I thought, Neutron, the reason your tickle-for-pay costs less: the rent your Michigan massage parlors pay is probably half of what New York City area joints pay. So it's a proportionately greater charge.

A few years ago a friend of mine moved from New Jersey to Ohio. We were paying the same amount of money per month for housing. But that amount was his mortgage for a THREE-BEDROOM HOUSE in Ohio and my rent for a STUDIO APARTMENT in New Jersey.

People I know who have moved to the New York City area have repeatedly told me how they passed out when they saw what a home costs around here.

Last edited:
Bullshit...

You can pay the same in NY or wherever. It all depends on how you talk to them and how adamant you are about what you're willing to pay. It's the same about anywhere in the world. You're getting ripped off because you're letting yourself get ripped off. Detroit area is actually one of the most expensive areas in the states to go to a massage parlor.

Tron

Forget massage parlors . . .

Neutron, forget massage parlors. You gotta come with me when I buy a car.

I did not know you lived in Detroit - I imagine any major city will be more expensive than the suburbs.

Please give me an example of a negotiation - the money a massage girl asked for, and what you actually paid. Teach me, o' Swami of the massage crowd!

I have a question, where are you guys going to get massages? I have never had any experience anything close to this in a massage parlor. I have never heard of a nude or G-string experience, let alone alternating tickling. Sign me up, just let me know what kind of places I should be looking for. Thanks.

Neutron said:
You can pay the same in NY or wherever. It all depends on how you talk to them and how adamant you are about what you're willing to pay. It's the same about anywhere in the world. You're getting ripped off because you're letting yourself get ripped off. Detroit area is actually one of the most expensive areas in the states to go to a massage parlor.

Tron

Speaking of bullshit.... Detroit is actually NOT one of the most expensive places in the US for a massage parlor. Not that I'd know a lot about that...

i found the argument between neutron and Em Es to be the most entertaining part. although the story was great. Em showed much patience with that guy. i never can understand why someone posts on a story, just to argue.

isabeau

To the three recent posters . . .

Mauler, you have to shop around. Massage parlors don't have web sites, after all, so it's hit or miss.

Be careful of those with Asian or other only-foreign women, as it's probably part of the human trafficking game. In other words, the women who work there are slaves. I have a problem with that, as I don't want to to play with a woman who has not chosen to be there in the first place. I don't know where you live, but instead of the massage parlor game, I recommend a professional dungeon where you can tickle a switchable mistress or female submissive.

Mr. Macphisto, you saw why I did not continue the discussion by time Jimmy Neutron posted that "Bullshit" remark. Of course the New York area, where I live, costs more than almost anywhere else in America, especially in real estate, which in part dictates what a massage establishment will charge. But if someone chooses to argue rather than discuss, I'll pay the check and be on my way.

Isabeau, I thank you for your kind observation and compliment on my story. Patience the virtue never will hurt you!

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back