• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

new girl

tklgal226

TMF Expert
hi everyone my name is clair and im new to the TFM. I'd really love to talk and get to know some of you, I think this forum is such a great place! (I can't believe i never found it before!:eek: ) Im really into */m and LOVE good stories. I've been obsessed with tickling as far back as I can remember and am just starting to open up about it to others :) Like I said, this is a great site and I'd LOVE to talk anything tickling!!!

~clair ;)

Hi Clair!

I would love to talk tickling with you sometime! I'm into both tickling and being tickled and have been since about the age 10.
My e-mail is [email protected]
My Yahoo IM name is boatride666

Feel free to conatct me at either my e-mail or IM

Have a wonderful day!
TkinMI
:tickle:

Hello there, 20/M/UK here. If you'd like to chat, email me on [email protected], I lover talking about */m ;) and indeed ticlling in general! Speak to you soon, hopefully!

hi

hi Claire, I'm 21 m from the northeast, I would love to talk tickling with you, especially /m.
My e - mail is [email protected]
and my yahoo messenger is Mikon542000

hey clair hows it going. My name is brian and i am 21 from california. I would love to chat with you. I am a ticklee but sometimes I tickle back. I have very ticklish feet. Hope to hear from you

Hello Clair,

I'm a very ticklish tickler. I'd love to chat tickling with you sometime. My email is [email protected]. If you have Yahoo messanger, n2tickling2002 is my id. Hope to hear from you. Happy tickling.. :)

hi Clair....would love to chat

hi Clair:

Would love to chat. I'm 43 yr old male that loves both tickling and getting tickled. Would love to become friends with you. Email [email protected] if you're interested.

Hi Clair. I'm Mitch. Iam a 34 year old male ler. I would love to talk tickling with you. My email is MRC 012370 at AOL.com. I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Mitch

Hi. I'm a bit of a very ticklish lee, 20 years old from the Mid West of the US of A. You can get ahold of me at [email protected]. Though I'm mostly lee (about 80% of the time) I do have a small ler streak, but at my heart prefer being tied up and mercelessly tickled.

Hi Clair:

I am also from New England and new to this site. I am sure we have alot in common and I would like to talk tickling with you.

Talk to you soon,

Al

Love to talk tickling

Hi Claire, My name is Donna. I have been into tickling for a long while. I love to talk to those who share similar interests. This forum is a great place to do that. Would love to [email protected]

wow it's been a while since ive checked on this thread!!! lol, thanks for all the replies! but, since there are literally SO many, just feel free to pm me anytime here, or my yahoo email which is (dur): [email protected] :) it's usually the easiest way to get in touch w/ me- hope to hear from ya soon!

luv always;
~clair ;)

Hi Clair

Hi Clair my name's Danny. Im a 30 year old Italian male from Brooklyn NY. I love to tickle and be tickled by females. Lets chat one day either on AOL or here in TMF. Write back, I would love to hear from you. You can write me at [email protected]

Danny

Claire

Claire, the moment I read you I swear,
I wanted those feet naked and bare.
To tickle them so, to hear your laugh grow
and then, to feather so lightly your toes,
and all the way up to your nose,
including your ribs, on your pits I have dibs...

...enough Richard O-Sullivan lyrics, I just wanted to say welcome from myself and as one of the story writers here. If you have a moment, Lets chat sometimeand or Cyber I hope. Lets also talk stories.:) :D :veryhappy :Kiss1: :bouncybou

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back