• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tekken 11

MrMacphisto

Level of Lime Feather
Hey guys… I’m back again with yet another chapter; this one continues where Chapter 9 left off…. About halfway into the story, the tickling begins, and I’ve created my own plot points where the official Tekken story leaves blank spaces.

The King of Iron Feather Tournament 11: A Secret Revealed

After defeating Christie Monteiro, the War God had absorbed just enough power to take on a truly powerful nemesis: the Unknown. Such a victory would grant him almost omnipotence, but no one quite knew what or who this mysterious woman was. Dr. Boskonovitch’s curiosity lingered at the edge of the beast’s consciousness. Before his tragic transformation, the inquisitive scientist had been pursuing all attainable knowledge about this enigmatic figure. As far as he knew, the last place she had been seen was at the end of the tag tournament that had occurred a few years back. The only useful facts he had on this creature were that she was mystically connected to some strange wolf spirit that always accompanied her and that she bore a tattoo on her arm which strikingly resembled one that Jin had been seen wearing. Rumors had spread that she also fought in a style identical to Jun Kazama (who is Jin’s mother).

As the War God analyzed these thoughts while hiding in the shadows of the alleys in Phoenix, memories from its past existence mingled with Dr. Boskonovitch’s. From all the power it had gained, the beast could connect with experiences acquired by its former identity, True Ogre. Flashes of scenes involving a fight with a woman appearing very similar to Unknown in a cave entered his stream of consciousness. Other images of what seemed to be a werewolf blended with these events, and the War God suddenly sensed where it needed to go. A few dozen miles beyond the city streets of Arizona’s capital, a powerful force emanated from a deep, dark cave.

An hour later, the War God landed in front of the gaping maw of the cave that the visions displayed. Faint green light glowed from inside, and the beast cautiously entered the cave. After walking further inside for a few minutes, the light gradually became brighter. If not for this light, the stars would have provided the only visibility into the cave on this cool, desert night. The cave had narrowed as the War God went further, but it noticed a lit opening looming closer with each step. When it finally reached the end of this passage, the monster peeked through. Past this opening, an atrium formed with a very high ceiling and bordered with black candles of green flame. In the middle of the large room, there was an ominous altar with runes from a forgotten language carved into it. Yet, this language looked familiar to the War God. It slowly walked to the center of the room to try and read the runes.

Just before reaching the altar, the creature it had been looking for appeared out of thin air. The Unknown materialized between the beast and the altar. She was covered from chest to toe in a strange purple slime, her eyes glowed yellow, and the wolf spirit hovered a few feet behind her. The War God strained to speak to this figure with its primitive vocal cords: “Who are you?”

The woman seemed to understand its guttural grunts, and said with a reverberating voice, “I am she that is both woman and wolf. I am the end of humanity’s reign.”
While Dr. Boskonovitch would have been disturbed by this answer, the beast smiled. “The world is a vast place, perhaps you’ll need a friend in this matter.”

The Unknown frowned, and her eyes fiercely glared at the monster with a reddened tint. “Fool! The wolves are my minions; you are merely an obstacle…. But you were the creator of my new form….” She began to laugh maniacally and echoes rang throughout the room.

More scenes flashed through the War God’s mind; he suddenly knew what she meant. The original War God had sacrificed Jin’s sister Jan to the wolf spirit. The wolf would subdue the devil spirit within her and would make her the perfect leader among the werewolves. The werewolves were the War God’s ancient army, but the centuries that passed during Ogre’s dormancy had brought countless attacks against their kind. By the modern age, most of them had died. Jan’s transformation was the only chance the remaining ones would have. Yet, something had gone wrong during the ritual. During the wolf spirit’s possession of Jan, the devil spirit had been subverted, but Jan’s own consciousness found the strength to subdue the wolf spirit. Instead of the wolf spirit controlling her, she controlled it.

After Ogre was killed, she fought in its place but soon left the tournament altogether. She gathered the werewolf forces and destroyed Heihachi’s outpost in Phoenix. For the last several years, she disappeared and was rumored to be strengthening her forces again.

The War God growled with new ferocity in its voice, “You betrayed me once, but never shall it happen again.” It swung its snake arm at her, but Unknown dodged and kicked the beast in the face. The force of her kick stung and the purple liquid covering her skin burned its face upon contact. The War God roared and tried to gore her with its horns, but she flip-kicked it several times and finished her combo with two jump-kicks that sent the beast flying across the room.

For such a small frame, Unknown was remarkably strong. The power of the wolf spirit flowed throughout Jan’s altered body, and she had the additional benefit of the martial arts that Jun had taught Jan. Most annoyingly, the purple slime covering her inflicted intense pain with each contact made. The monster stood back up and simply waited as Unknown rushed it. It knew just how to solve this problem.

Unknown was about to start her uppercut combo when the War God breathed his flames upon her. She screamed in pain as the fires engulfed her body, but the purple slime had reflexively covered her entire body and hair to protect her. The wolf spirit lunged toward the beast, but shrieked in horror as the flames consumed the slime; as the purple plasma melted off of Unknown’s body, the wolf spirit melted away.

The liquid congealed in a puddle at Unknown’s feet, and the monster gazed upon the beauty of Jan’s nude body. Her eyes still glowed with an unnerving yellow, but from her neck down to her toes, her pale skin was hairless. Steam rose from her flawless, smooth skin, and the ornate tattoo on her arm was the only mark upon her. Her thick, black hair reached her delicate shoulders, and her toned body alluringly contrasted her feminine features. Her arms and legs were well-conditioned from exercise and martial arts training, and her stomach bore the subtle curves defined by hours of abdominal crunches. Her supple breasts were complemented by pointy, brown nipples that hinted at the chill air of the cave, and her bare mound enticed the War God’s eyes to linger in between her legs. Even her dainty feet were pretty, with lavender toenails and medium-length toes that perfectly descended in order.

“You will not defeat me!” Unknown broke the beast’s trance with a scowl and leapt at her opponent. The monster countered with a bite from his snake arm, but its fangs missed, and only its tongue poked her. “AAAAAAAHHHH”

Unknown was about to pound the War God with a flurry of kicks, when she felt a startling sensation on her ribs that caused her to squeal. Damn the sensitivity of this human form, thought the devil spirit rising within her. The beast grinned at this discovery and decided to take advantage of it. As Unknown attempted to uppercut it, the monster used the snake to lick her exposed armpit.

NOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA

Unknown cringed, but before she could recover, the War God used his main tongue to stroke her stomach. She laughed even louder and doubled over. Before the flames destroyed the slime, it had served as a protective coating for the wolf spirit’s new vessel. Now that the coating was gone, the devil spirit had to control a naked (and extremely ticklish) body. As the infernal spirit tried to think of a way out of this, she felt the snake’s prickly tongue on her back.

SHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIHEHEHHEHEHEHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT

With Unknown now bending back to deflect the tongue, the beast whipped its tongue all over her firm breasts. The infernal spirit plunged into the carnal pleasure of this act and laughed and moaned as the tongue swirled around her nipples. Meanwhile, the snake’s tongue had begun to stroke her quivering buttocks.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHUUUUUUUHHHHH

The War God knew it had found Unknown’s weakness, so it now used the snake to tease her hips and thighs as the larger tongue slid around her neck and pits. Unknown squirmed and gasped at the torturous stimulation she felt coursing through her body, and the devil spirit started losing control of Jan. Just as the devil spirit tried to kick the beast, she squealed again from the snake tickling the backs of her knees. Unknown lost her balance, and the monster wrapped its main tongue around her ankles and lifted her into the air. Then, the snake stroked her calves and the tops of her feet.

NOOOOOOOHEHEHEHEH… NOT THE FEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEETTTT

Panic enveloped the infernal spirit, and Jan was screaming past the devil’s control. The War God recognized the different voice, and attacked her soft, pinkish soles without hesitation. The snake quickly slithered its tongue up and down her soles, arches, and heels. Jan’s hysterical laughter escaped Unknown’s lips, and the beast reeled from the power of her mirth. It intensified her laughter and moans when the snake licked, nibbled, and sucked her toes. The monster could smell her desire and laid her on the ground as the snake nibbled her soles and arches. Unknown continued to squirm and Jan’s giggles could still be heard. The devil spirit was desperate at this point, and begged for mercy as the snake’s tongue rubbed her warm mound.

NOOOOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH P-P-PPPLLLEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEZZZ

Jan gained the upper hand now as her eyes lessened in their glow, and thrust her hips as the snake parted her nether lips. After several ecstatic moans from the snake’s teasing of her clit, she felt the larger tongue plunge inside her and keep in rhythm with her hips. Only minutes later, wave after wave of orgasms flooded her mind, freeing her of the devil’s control.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHHEUUUUUUUUUUNNNNHHHHHHHH

Jan slowly opened her blue eyes to see a luminous creature before her. She noticed his glance at the altar and said, “I suppose all that writing was the ritual you used to make the wolf spirit possess me?”

The War God smiled menacingly and said in a raspy roar, “Yes, but the wolf spirit altered it to summon me and consume Ogre’s power after defeat. But I am not Ogre, I am his successor. I will set things as they should be.”

Jan expressed a look of bewilderment at this grave statement, but the beast replied, “It is done. I am now the most powerful being on Earth. The werewolves will pay dearly for their betrayal. It is not you that I will destroy…. Heihachi will be the first to feel my wrath!”

TO BE CONTINUED

Great!

My favourite series... Next time let Yoshi make Kuni pay for yezt another pathetic assassination attempt!
Love it all! And Devil versus Angel (evil smirk)
The best series out there continue!

Kuni

Read the Kuni already but never the Devil one thanks! I think I read them all now! KEEP IT UP!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back